What's new

GERMAN intelligence service BND cooperates again with ESED and Russia in SAM

Hurshid Celebi

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
In a dramatic move, Germany is set to become the first western nation and NATO member to break ranks and begin cooperating with Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and set up an intelligence agency branch in Damascus.

1027805304.jpg

West Should Play on Assad's Terms to Defeat Int’l Terrorism – French Media
Although there has been no official announcement, anonymous sources quoted in the German Bild newspaper, confirmed that the federal government is keen to establish a branch of its Federal Intelligence Service (BND) in Damascus in an effort to counter Daesh, also known as ISIL.

The source said a decision on the move to renew ties with the Syrian intelligence agencies could be made as early as 2016 and may even involve reopening the German embassy in Damascus, which was closed in February 2012, when the German ambassador was withdrawn. The BND is reported to be anxious to quickly set up as a so-called Residentur in the Syrian capital, with a view to permanently stationing staff there.

There has been a long history of intelligence-sharing between Berlin and Damascus, which Germany believes is an important partner in the fight against radical Islamists. Diplomatic relations were broken off in 2012 when, the then Foreign Minister Guido Westerwelle, expelled the Syrian ambassador from Germany. The German ambassador to Damascus was withdrawn and the embassy closed for safety reasons.

1031957223.jpg

Germany don't keep RULES, they should be banned from Turkish BASES.

They can deploy to Khimemim AB in Syria and cooperate with RUSSIA

@Bismarck

They did the same and were the first to visit TEHERAN !

What a prostitute Government or should we say STAY BEHIND RULERS

Last edited:
Germany don't not keep RULES, they should be banned from Turkish BASES.

@Bismarck

The choice is Assad, Al Nusra or ISIl. Assad is the right choice out of the three.

I'm guessing you're an Orthodox Christian. Do you not worry what will happen to your brethren if Al Nusra or Ahrar ash sham take over?

It's a shitty situation.
You go with opposition you end up with an islamist Syria.

You go with Assad you end up with a lot of revenge killings and millions of refugees who will never go back to Syria.

I think the lesser of all evils in Syria is Assad and then democratic elections once stability has been reached.

Germany is very bad in politics and there are in the wrong side of history... They dont understand that ME people will not forget it for years and Germany will be the loser at the end!
It seems like EUropeans has their own game in Syria... Too many games... its like watching an interesting movie and you just cant wait to see the end of it!!!

There is a growing understanding in the international community that we should first get rid of groups like ISIS and al-Nusra who want to start a WW3 before transitioning Syria into a democracy. This is not an ideal solution but there are hardly other alternatives considering that Arab spring revolutions have failed in delivering stability to the region.

Assad isn't fit to rule Syria but you can't hand over an entire country to al-Nusra, ISIS, et al.

Germany don't not keep RULES, they should be banned from Turkish BASES.

@Bismarck

It's busines and has nothing to do with prostitutes. Maybe the day will come and you will understand it, my friend.
This is how our world is rolling. Iran is not our enemy! Without US preasure we would have still good economy relations.

Without US preasure we would have still good economy relations.

Sorry friend. I forgot that you have only a cease fire and not peace agreement, are still occupied;
have no constitution but still a "Grundgesetz"!:pop:

Turkey as been given too much coverage on media. Because US wanted Russians to divert their action plans and confront with small nation like Turkey.

Any how, soon Turkey will be left with nothing in hand. Their alliance with Wahabi extremists is already exposed. And US having a safe passage :P

I think the lesser of all evils in Syria is Assad and then democratic elections once stability has been reached.

I think we will see the same situation as we've seen in Libya, Egypt and Iraq. Fragile socalled democratic governments, who first of all will be american puppets, cannot represents all the ethnics groups in the government, and lastly, even if UN succeed in throwing out Assad and either a secular or Islamic government are installed, the fighting will still be on btw the groups (like Libya).....

I dont see a bright future for Syria, even in 2016

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom