What's new

George Soros Talk about Kashmir and CAA, Indians going nuts

I don't know! apparently zulfi is a agent planted who in coming time will do what he was sent to do! This source is hardly ever wrong. Now what will you say in bugz'e Imran.

I wanna say

Did he not see the googly even though he won the 1992 World Cup?

To the umpires ungli
question, mian has emperor moohdhi and darth vedick doogling doval at raiwind for a wedding! without any security clearance and after emperor moohdhi landed straight after it made threats against Pakistan in another country too.

How do you transcribe that episode?

question, mian has emperor moohdhi and darth vedick doogling doval at raiwind for a wedding! without any security clearance and after emperor moohdhi landed straight after it made threats against Pakistan in another country too.

How do you transcribe that episode?

Zarb e Sovereignty

Sangeen Jahalat

But he was allowed to bring him in just like retired generals are allowed to write books with serving indian generals.

My turn.

Who pardoned Dawn Leaks and under which authority?

The legend has spoken. I have the utmost respect for George Soros. Anyway who trades for a living understand how much of a genius this man is. To hear him speak out against India brings me great pleasure.

Zarb e Sovereignty

Sangeen Jahalat

But he was allowed to bring him in just like retired generals are allowed to write books with serving indian generals.

My turn.

Who pardoned Dawn Leaks and under which authority?
that is a very convenient answer!

I don't think dawn leaks is completely finished! BUT even bigger question is what where are you trying to lead this conversation?

that is a very convenient answer!

I don't think dawn leaks is completely finished! BUT even bigger question is what where are you trying to lead this conversation?

in highlighting how this is an ISI Saajish against India

Actually even the Right wing of America h(including today's Republican) hate Indians.. Perhaps even more so....

Because of the Indians dark skin... They are Blacks To white nationalist.

Well in past 15 years the following has happened

• Great amount of money was invested by US companies to open Large Company offices in India , which hired 1000's of new employees
  • Money helped improve their infrastructure without Loan taking
  • Indian consulting companies had access to US customers and Data
  • H1B was excessively granted to Indians (rightly or wrongly not part of the discussion)
  • All sort of weapons were leaked to India
  • Special provisions were made to give India the ability to trade with countries on the sanction list
  • F16 And F18 were offered to India, and engine technology was offered for their Failed Teja project

They gained 100-200 billion worth of benefits from Trade and services

0% sanctions were imposed on India for violence against Kashmiri and Muslims in India

While Pakistan was part of coalition force and losing our soldiers and suffering financial loses

How can anyone watch 51 mins of a man talking like he is trying to brainwash a child that stealing his candy was ok?

He is the man semi responsible for brain washing the entire world and its population.
51 minutes or not would still be worth it to hear it from the head of the snake.

Well in past 15 years the following has happened

• Great amount of money was invested by US companies to open Large Company offices in India , which hired 1000's of new employees
  • Money helped improve their infrastructure without Loan taking
  • Indian consulting companies had access to US customers and Data
  • H1B was excessively granted to Indians (rightly or wrongly not part of the discussion)
  • All sort of weapons were leaked to India
  • Special provisions were made to give India the ability to trade with countries on the sanction list
  • F16 And F18 were offered to India, and engine technology was offered for their Failed Teja project

They gained 100-200 billion worth of benefits from Trade and services

0% sanctions were imposed on India for violence against Kashmiri and Muslims in India

While Pakistan was part of coalition force and losing our soldiers and suffering financial loses

If Pakistani generals did not support the Taliban they would not fighting a war on terror to begin with

Back
Top Bottom