What's new

Chinese state media label George Soros a ‘global economic terrorist’

BHAN85

Reaction score
Country
Spain
China’s mouthpiece Global Times has labeled Hungarian-born American billionaire George Soros a “global economic terrorist” in a tit for tat exchange playing out in dueling op-eds that underscore the rising temperature in US-China relations.

The article, published on September 4 and without citing any evidence, accused the hedge fund manager and philanthropist of providing finance to Hong Kong’s jailed newspaper owner Jimmy Lai to support the city’s anti-Beijing protests in 2019.

Without providing any evidence, the Global Times commentary claimed Soros had colluded with Apple Daily founder Jimmy Lai to try to start a “color revolution” in Hong Kong in 2019. It also described Soros as “the most evil person in the world” and “the son of Satan.”

:lol::lol::lol:

In my opinion Chinese state media is right when talk about Soros, Soros uses markets as a weapon, a war tool, and Soros is also right when talk about Chinese regime, USA is diggin his own hole when invest in China through Black Rock or any else fund.
But I dont think Soros is evil, he just defends his economic interests coldly, like everybody else does in his job.

According to the news from China, Soros huge bet in DiDi.N before it went public, which ended in a fiasco.

According to the news from China, Soros huge bet in DiDi.N before it went public, which ended in a fiasco.

I think it's a error demonize Soros and think he acts due to emotional reasons or by revenge reasons.

That is what does Chinese state media, act emotionally.

Soros is not that kind of person, he's cold and rational.

I think it's a error demonize Soros and think he acts due to emotional reasons or by revenge reasons.

According to the position information of 13F investment institutions released by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on June 30, 2021, Soros's funds purchased 10.2 million DiDi.N's U.S. stock depositary receipts. In this DiDi.N incident, Soros's fund is expected to lose at least $13 billion.

11-1n007-soros1_.jpg

abc_gma_canning_110812_wg.jpg

Soros is not a ideology nutjob, he's smart and cold. He uses ideologies to make money and unstabilize countries, that's all.

Some goyim can't understand this, because they are the ideology nutjobs.

:lol::lol::lol:

In my opinion Chinese state media is right when talk about Soros, Soros uses markets as a weapon, a war tool, and Soros is also right when talk about Chinese regime, USA is diggin his own hole when invest in China through Black Rock or any else fund.
But I dont think Soros is evil, he just defends his economic interests coldly, like everybody else does in his job.

Open society means to put your country in Soros's hands.

Well, it's true. This guy is a demonic lieutnenant of international bankers.

Well, vampire may be a better word than terrorist.

Back
Top Bottom