What's new

Geopolitics of GCC+ region

The proposed union looks very nice. Visa regime should be abolished and free trade should be practiced between GCC members just like the EU. I would be happier if Turkey, Iran and Pakistan could be included in the union.

First I am proposing that only Arab part Western Asia should unite and then address the issue about inclusion of Turkey, Iran and Pakistan.

Due to Shia-Sunni divide, I am of opinion that if Turkey gives up its desire for joining EU, it is more suitable for GCC+ for the moment, as it will provide an industrial base for this group of nations. And both GCC+, Turkey as well as EU can then work together for integration of African Union.

As for Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan, I think it is more suitable for them to be with Eurasian Union in the north, if Eurasian Union agrees to accept them at some point. But if they are rebuffed by Eurasian Union, then of course they should go full speed ahead to join with GCC+.

First I am proposing that only Arab part Western Asia should unite and then address the issue about inclusion of Turkey, Iran and Pakistan.

Due to Shia-Sunni divide, I am of opinion that if Turkey gives up its desire for joining EU, it is more suitable for GCC+ for the moment, as it will provide an industrial base for this group of nations. And both GCC+, Turkey as well as EU can then work together for integration of African Union.

As for Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan, I think it is more suitable for them to be with Eurasian Union in the north, if Eurasian Union agrees to accept them at some point. But if they are rebuffed by Eurasian Union, then of course they should go full speed ahead to join with GCC+.

Problem is that we do not have representatives of our people in most Muslim countries so any such thoughts are silly at the moment

Problem is that we do not have representatives of our people in most Muslim countries so any such thoughts are silly at the moment

If u don't have, that's too bad, but we do have representatives, and plz next time try to speak of yourself not of most 1.4 bn Muslim. Got it? thank you.

If u don't have, that's too bad, but we do have representatives, and plz next time try to speak of yourself not of most 1.4 bn Muslim. Got it? thank you.

I know you may not agree but in most civilised company people are entitled to an opinion. I do not speak for 1.4 billion Muslims but you do not speak for even 4 or 5 million Jordan something you have completely missed.

Back to topic how can we consider these matters when our people have no voice and some belong to a cult that thinks they speak for all

Awww. Hope you get representatives there. Feel so sad for you lot. :lol:

Hows London mate?? whether good I hear today??

Proposed Geography of Moslem world in the new world order
Greater Arab (peninsular) -KSA, Yemen, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain, Djibouti
Greater Turkey- Turkey, Azerbaijan, Parts of Iraq, Levant (Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine, Israel)
TURKISTAN- All central Asian Republics excluding Tajikistan
Greater Pakistan- Pakistan, Afghanistan Tajikistan
SEA- Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei
Greater Egypt- Egypt & Sudan
Ifriquia- Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, Libya, Mauritania
Central Africa- Republics
Horn of Africa-Ethiopia, Eretria, Somalia
Balkan- Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia Herzegovina
Persia- Iran and some parts of Iraq

I deliberately kept disputed regions but Included Israel ….. and kept Pakistan to its western borders.

Proposed Geography of Moslem world in the new world order
Greater Arab (peninsular) -KSA, Yemen, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain, Djibouti
Greater Turkey- Turkey, Azerbaijan, Parts of Iraq, Levant (Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine, Israel)
TURKISTAN- All central Asian Republics excluding Tajikistan
Greater Pakistan- Pakistan, Afghanistan Tajikistan
SEA- Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei
Greater Egypt- Egypt & Sudan
Ifriquia- Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, Libya, Mauritania
Central Africa- Republics
Horn of Africa-Ethiopia, Eretria, Somalia
Balkan- Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia Herzegovina
Persia- Iran and some parts of Iraq

I deliberately kept disputed regions but Included Israel ….. and kept Pakistan to its western borders.
most of what you say is right but i dont think ethiopia and somalia will be friendly

GCC+ integration will happen under Turkey/NATO protection and supervision. SCO (China+Russia) should quit this region and take back their lapdog Iran with them.

GCC+ integration will happen under Turkey/NATO protection and supervision. SCO (China+Russia) should quit this region and take back their lapdog Iran with them.
LOL another USA slave and enemy of Russia + China that must be destroyed!

Turkey protection?lol.from whom?

lol, from the very beginning i have suspected you are an anglo-american-turkic running dog, posting these trashy, tasteless threads with pretentious titles.

After Assad regime is removed, the next steps towards a GCC+:

- kingdoms should make moves towards constitutional monachy
- integrate Lebanon in GCC+ (possible conflict with Hezbollah)
- integrate Iraq in GCC+ (possible conflict with Iraqi Shia)
- integrate entire GCC+ region like a European Union to include:

GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman) + Yemen + Jordan + Iraq + Syria + Lebanon

Instead of following Persian Iran, Arab Shia people must realize that their future is tied with other Arabic speaking people of the region in GCC+. An integrated union in this region will bring peace and prosperity for all, including all minorities, such as Shia, Druze, Christians etc.

I personally believe anyone who is calling for a revolution in KSA is someone who is calling for it's destruction.
Why is it a destruction ? No matter how the Government is organised, all the Saudi natural resources still belong to the Saudi people. I saw that your leader is living a incredible luxury life but there are millions arabs starving in other arabic countries.

Sure there were. Even in the French revolution there were people who were fighting against it. However change will come wither you like it or not. And wither I like it or not. I so far like the pace of change in my country and want it to continue.
Have you thought about having democracy and take the King's money for development would be better ? How much money are spent by the King for his family's personal life ? How many towers and business can be done with these money ?

most of what you say is right but i dont think ethiopia and somalia will be friendly

Your point is valid with the current positioning in that region but you should study the demography and geography of the said three countries and then give your assessment, i am waiting for that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom