What's new

GEO TV is free to air

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Presidential order as of Today, before departure to European tour.
GEO MUSHARRAF

If they have been allowed to go back on air I hope they will do their job in a non bias manner. For some reason they have a lot of sympathies with the lawyers.

I thought it was already on the air. Whats so different now?

I thought it was already on the air. Whats so different now?

Now I am not sure if it is back on air. Some one please conform this and post a link. If it is back on air the difference is that now cable operators in Pakistan will be able to put it back on the air. GEO was only being showed through satellite in Pakistan. Its international version was the same as before, but it wasn't being showed in Pakistan on cable and I guess now it is. Also GEO was airing any political program like Capital Talk, Dr.Shahid, 60 Minutes and other political programs. The only one which was on was Ajj Kamran Khan Kay Sath. But please can someone conform if it is back on air.

GEO NEWS free to air in Pakistan, thorough cable operators.
News in Jangpakistan.com

After the GEO sooner the Lawyers are also going to be freee that the right time i think

Geo will be back on cable from tomorrow morning.im happy its back,it was my fav channel.It showed the truth and thats why it was put off air i just hope when its back its the same. just another step by the president to show he owns Pakistan.

Geo was creating chaos and selling bs thats why it was taken out, not for telling the truth.

Hope GEO will behave, receive some advice from President after private meeting.Stop spreading baseless rumors in already socially victim society.

Nothing, but I'm sure they've learnt a lesson. :coffee:

If you think they will give up the quest for democracy, if you think they will stop criticizing the government for what it does wrong, you are mistaken. Geo is the first true news channel in Pakistan, and I'm proud of them for telling the truth, no matter what.

I support a free press, no matter what the news channel is saying it is their right under free speech to say it.

"I may not like what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" - Voltaire

Back
Top Bottom