What's new

GEO TV is free to air

All news channels all over the world carry programs which have political and social speculation.

The Indian media goes gaga over political and social speculation.

They (media all over the world) have their agenda and at times, are most anti national, but then freedom of thought and speech has to prevail or else even we, the forum, can be gagged and no longer exist!

But then I reckon the choice is still of the person to listen/ see/ read or just don't do it and even if someone sees/listens/reads, the person still has the brains that the good Lord has given, to judge, analyse and assimilate.

However, if God has forgotten and filled the brains with cotton, then that is not God's problem!

is Geo-TV really free - no Hamid Mir and Dr. Shahid - they have been sacrificed by the Geo-TV owners.

is Geo-TV really free - no Hamid Mir and Dr. Shahid - they have been sacrificed by the Geo-TV owners.

Must be under some sort of Deal with Establishment before opening GEO.

Otherwise, i think GoP was not in the mood of opening GEO if they didn't agree to be professional with a sense of loyality to Pakistan.

Must be under some sort of Deal with Establishment before opening GEO.

Otherwise, i think GoP was not in the mood of opening GEO if they didn't agree to be professional with a sense of loyality to Pakistan.

yep looks that way!

Back
Top Bottom