What's new

GEO, Jang Group Sent Legal Notice to Zaid Hamid

So, Sir Zaid Hamid does not reply to the GEO in infedal court & shariah court & people say he is against TTP.
TTP says they wants impose shariah law in Pakistan.
Your Sir Zaid Hamid don't needs any TTP , He is creating his own Lashker of some Fanboys to put Pakistani Flag on Red fort of Delhi . Don't you know? Just some of few millions are preparing and The most uncertain part is that even they don't know when they would be able to complete their dream.

Its a time that charlatans would be liked by the general public.

Just infuse religion with your argument and you win in Pakistan.

Mr. Hamid just completely distorts the facts absolves the army of any wrong doings.

He does not like CIA, but someone must make him recall how a CIA backed Zionist Jihad was launched during 80s which seems to be very close to his heart.

Didn't really like GEO or others, but Mr. Hamid is clearly manipulator.

Your Sir Zaid Hamid don't needs any TTP , He is creating his own Lashker of some Fanboys to put Pakistani Flag on Red fort of Delhi . Don't you know? Just some of few millions are preparing and The most uncertain part is that even they don't know when they would be able to complete their dream.

And your bigot government ban Youtube to prevent his plan to expose against us.:hitwall:

Her Majesty the Queen of "Never-Never La-La Land". She tapped him with a sword on the shoulder and said "Rise Sir Zaid Hamid, I appoint you Knight of Analists".
That is how the Knighthood Ceremony gets carried out.

"Analist", I'd like to meet this dirty little queen :D

The media coverage he is getting these days has really shaken the base of Geo. Good going Sir.

Good to see burning azzez of Yindus

Have anyone seen the tweats of Marvi???

What would you guys say if I use same term against you guys like saying 'Good to see burining azzez of muzlims' ;)

So after this cat fight would the real patriots would rise up in arms???

Now these channels will face the wrath of zaid hamid.

If BJP can come in power in India then why not Jamat ud Dawa in Pakistan .............

Is JuD a political party?? BJP is second largest political party in India.

Now these channels will face the wrath of zaid hamid.

Is JuD a political party?? BJP is second largest political party in India.

Nope ... But I just compared to religious extremists because @karan.1970 had talked about Hafiz Saeed's premiership .............

Last edited by a moderator:
Hamid Mir going to do "something big" against Mubasher Luqman​

hamid-tweet-4.jpg

i would like to see that court ruling

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hamid-tweet-2.jpg

mubashir never said anything against the girl and wating for your reply and strategy of lies .

i think one of your geo reporter TIND KARWA KAY US PAR CUTS LAGA KAY AA JAEY GA KAY ARMY NAY US KO MARA HAY AUR KIA.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hamid-tweet-3.jpg

right mr mir you are. but how did it nullify things against you.read supreme court media commission report .dordarsan funding and ngos funding to Geo.(again trying to create smoke screen)

hamid-tweet-1.jpg

And foreign agencies funds you

you say hahaahha .like you,asma jahanger,marvi sermend and others are known for bad mouthing and abusive language.and your tweets does not show you are chilling/laughing .

I woud like to quote Hamid Mirs laugh and ha ha ha reaction to Zaid Hamid petition on media in supreme court

HamidMir said: " esay log case kar rahay hayn jin kay bapon ka b nae pata"

on Kashif Abbasis program i will surley upload it if i foubd it .it was during the time when hamid mir stop doing capital talk program on geo administration not supporting him .

Well it appears that leaked letter did more harm to Pakistan than India coz it again brought Zaid Hamid in limelight. I just can't believe how devious hindoos can be !!!

Geo's been really stupid in the past, but Zaid Hamid's controversial stance on many things will turn the court's favour against him. Instead of rushing to the court, Zaid should hire the best legal team he can manage.

Back
Top Bottom