What's new

Genetic proof that Pakistanis are different from Indians

Within 10 miles of where I live there is almosy every colour of human being you can think of and probably from more than 100 countries. And I do travel. A lot.

And still you believe we are born unequal?

Makes sense when a mullah shafts an arab saying they are superior.

This is Burka mentality. It has a bikini version as well.

No wonder the British had it easy ruling the area along with mughals. People have an inferiority complex they cannot overcome.

Yeh i was thinking same .

In my opinion , the difference between colours came from the idea that the whiter the skin , more you r clean ...
Nd darker the skin ... u look dirty .
The skin colour complex is only in your part of the world,they even have skin brightening treatments and creams which is really ridiculous.
Insecure people.
In my country we also have whiter and darker skin colour but nobody cares,we are all Turks.

Look Sidd. People are born unequal. Simple. Comprehende? And stop twaddlig yourself about "inferiority complex". Unless your a victim of that. In which case your beyond redemption.

You are free to explain how humans are born unequal

The skin colour complex is only in your part of the world,they even have skin brightening treatments and creams which is really ridiculous.
Insecure people.
In my country we also have whiter and darker skin colour but nobody cares,we are all Turks.

Actually racism in every part of the world , its not just pak n india . Europe, arabia , iran, afghanistan all comes under same umbrella , all have been slight dislikeness for the dark colour.

We are kinda tolerant to dark people but inside there are many of our countrymen in likeness for white skin .

No doubt.

But born are they equal as humans and as per international law as well lol
Yes and who cares about international law?
Lets say one is born to a poor mother in the Netherlands and one to a poor mother in Afghanistan(could be any country in the neighborhood,just an example).
The one in the Netherlands has all the protection it needs,social services,help from the government etc,its future is guaranteed,in any possible scenario.
The one in Bangladesh on the other hand has the high risk of dying in the first year because of malnutrition,malaria,polio or whatever possible disease,not even talking about any future in case it survives until the first school year,without money,child labour probably,what future?
So,both are poor,where is the equality ?

Yes and who cares about international law?
Lets say one is born to a poor mother in the Netherlands and one to a poor mother in Afghanistan(could be nay country in the neighborhood,just an example).
The one in the Netherlands has all the protection it needs,social services,help from the government etc,its future is guaranteed,in any possible scenario.
The one in Bangladesh on the other hand has the high risk of dying in the first year because of malnutrition,malaria,polio or whatever possible disease,not even talking about any future incase it survives until the first school year,without money,childlabour probably,what future?

And the birth rate is higher in Bangladesh as well.

Future can only be better than the child's parent's future.

Your turning into a itch. The more you scratch the worse it gets. Solution? ignore.

Don't do that..... I will take my leave

And the birth rate is higher in Bangladesh as well.

Future can only be better than the child's parent's future.
Change Bangladesh to Moldova or Russia,its a european country,do you understand what i meant to say or you just have your truth and thats it?

Change Bangladesh to Moldova or Russia,its a european country,do you understand what i meant to say or you just have your truth and thats it?

The moment they set out to as a nation. They can better Moldova or Monaco or Catalonia. Bangladesh won't however.

Pakistan will.

Back
Top Bottom