What's new

General Singh's War On India

Thank you for your advice sir i do read news papers but i dont read the Tabloid times of India.

But the link you gave still doesn't say that Gen VK Singh was responsible for the leak.
He just stated that no rift between Army and government as he is a professional soldier he cant make it seem that army is undermining the govt.

India Today is actually pro BJP. And I trust this article than VK Singh

This just another article not any news from from a two pie journo working for IT. But VK Singh is the chief of Indian Army. He fought war for India. Now choose whatever you want.

This just another article not any news from from a two pie journo working for IT. But VK Singh is the chief of Indian Army. He fought war for India. Now choose whatever you want.

Eventhough I don't regard Gen Singh as corrupt, the reasoning that you give is the same as Pakistanis give for their over the top adherence to PA and why should it no be under Civilian Control. Fighting for the country comes with the job description of being in the Armed Forces..nothing more.

Eventhough I don't regard Gen Singh as corrupt, the reasoning that you give is the same as Pakistanis give for their over the top adherence to PA and why should it no be under Civilian Control. Fighting for the country comes with the job description of being in the Armed Forces..nothing more.

No........ fighting for the country is not just a job, giving up life is not just another profession. When you fight enemies with bullets coming from all sides, than only you get a sense that it needs something more than job professionalism.

BTW how can you compare IA and PA, and in what sense you said my thought is like those supporting PA taking over control of the country. Did I support IA sponsored dictatorship in India? Did I said anything about IA's intervention outside defence of the country? Did I said IA should not be under civilian control? What if a COAS stands against corruptions by a govt and we support it? Food for thought.....

No........ fighting for the country is not just a job, giving up life is not just another profession. When you fight enemies with bullets coming from all sides, than only you get a sense that it needs something more than job professionalism.

BTW how can you compare IA and PA, and in what sense you said my thought is like those supporting PA taking over control of the country. Did I support IA sponsored dictatorship in India? Did I said anything about IA's intervention outside defence of the country? Did I said IA should not be under civilian control? What if a COAS stands against corruptions by a govt and we support it? Food for thought.....

You are putting words to my mouth. Your statement to choose b/n a General who fought for his country and a lowly jounalist is the same argument that Pakistanis chose to exonerate their Army of any ill doings..

Army= Fight for country
Civilians =Sit on their a** and do nothing

So Army>>>>> Civilians.... This logic is unacceptable in India.

You are putting words to my mouth. Your statement to choose b/n a General who fought for his country and a lowly jounalist is the same argument that Pakistanis chose to exonerate their Army of any ill doings..

First of all there is no ill doings from the army side, the general just stand against corruptions by the govt. So how are you comparing both? Did IA done a East Pakistan? Did IA took over the country many times? Did IA acts like a big don in the country? Did IA works like above law? Do IA out of govt control? What is that ill doing exactly?

Army= Fight for country
Civilians =Sit on their a** and do nothing
You are right but here it should be politicians not civilian.

So Army>>>>> Civilians.... This logic is unacceptable in India.
yeah.... thats why we are Indians, we are always behind. We do not know how to respect our soldiers. We call their dedication and fight as 'job'. The day we learn to respect them properly we will have nothing to worry about our people. We usually talk about Democracy and our civilian leaders..... Democracy means giving vote for some 50 rs to most of the Indians. Everything should be changed.

:wave:

Gen V.K singh did the right thing but the timing is bit awkward, is he trying to settle any score or his concern was genuine. this all can only be answered if report of probe comes out.

Very stupid headline.

Gen VK Singh is the most honest and to the point Army Chief we have got in recent times.

He care about India more then his career and corrupt Babus and Netas are for his head.

But they forget that he is a former commando don't mess with Gen.

Gen VK Singh respect for u sir, People of India are with you. :tup:

Today, India as a nation has reached a level when they have to either trust their military who has history to defend nation and on the other hand ministry of Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi, which is filled with traitors. Who is doing what, no one knows while Sonia and Rahul are the two who gotto be killed to defend the nation from further harm, we all know. what these two people have done till now, and how many traitor ministers they have recruited, we all can just guess. I have said, “former president Mr A Kalam would make a team of RAW who would find out the links Sonia and Rahul have in US/ West, and the time it will become important to remove these two people, he would simply order to remove these two.” But I strongly believe, as these two people have been playing with the government’s money, corruption/ and with the national interests, I would love to see them to be caught by a mob of over 5 lakh poor who would simply take these two to middle and complete chapters. And until these two people aren’t removed, we will see too many similar things in future also. From my personal analysis, leaving Sonia and Rahul alive will result in at least over 2 lakh deaths, so we may manage to lose these two for the good of whole nation, I think :tup:

India Today is actually pro BJP. And I trust this article than VK Singh

there are many in media and in BJP party itself who are funded by the foreigners based in West. you just can't say a patriot military chief wrong because ‘India Today’ said it. while i find most of the Indian journalists being funded by the US itself to get something done in India. have you forgotten, how few Indian journalists of ‘Times of India’ and ‘Economic Times’ tried to do publicity that US offered help to India against China in 1972 war, just 3-4 months before, while it was US who tried hard to encourage China to attack India and also sent an aircraft careir to attack India? there are many in BJP itself who have been saying exactly what they are told by the foreigner based in West, who fund them. so you can't say who is right and who is wrong. but a man who has played with his life to defend his nation many times, Gen VK Singh, saying any wrong about him is a shame for all the indian nationals :hitwall:

there are many in media and in BJP party itself who are funded by the foreigners based in West. you just can't say a patriot military chief wrong because ‘India Today’ said it. while i find most of the Indian journalists being funded by the US itself to get something done in India. have you forgotten, how few Indian journalists of ‘Times of India’ and ‘Economic Times’ tried to do publicity that US offered help to India against China in 1972 war, just 3-4 months before, while it was US who tried hard to encourage China to attack India and also sent an aircraft careir to attack India? there are many in BJP itself who have been saying exactly what they are told by the foreigner based in West, who fund them. so you can't say who is right and who is wrong. but a man who has played with his life to defend his nation many times, Gen VK Singh, saying any wrong about him is a shame for all the indian nationals :hitwall:

Sir dont mind me saying this i have read some of your post and you sound like a paranoid individual full of conspiracy theory.
Are you a russian sir?

Sir dont mind me saying this i have read some of your post and you sound like a paranoid individual full of conspiracy theory.
Are you a russian sir?

You are free to make your view about someone, I don’t mind. I always try to say something in my most of the posts, which is backed by my experience. And yes, learing is a process, it will take some time but you may understand what I say. But again it will depend on your caliber, how much you may help yourself understand my posts.

No Im not a Russian. thanks

but a man who has played with his life to defend his nation many times, Gen VK Singh, saying any wrong about him is a shame for all the indian nationals :hitwall:

The Lt general who tried to bribe him has also waged war on behalf of the nation and put his life in danger several times. Being in the armed forces does not by default place anyone above suspicion or beyond criticism.

Military professionals, like all other professionals, can be criticised. That is not a matter of shame for a nation, it is a matter of pride that whoever you are, you are not beyond criticism.

I am still rooting for VKS, but this line of thinking is spurious, and you are not the first person to say this.

To be fair, he has well and truly overstepped his mark, the Indian armed forces are apolitical, that's just how it is, however his actions in the last few months have well and truly exceeded this remit. He can say all he likes after he has completed his tour and once he no longer represents the IA, for now he needs to STFU.

For the corrupt, no time is a good time to talk about corruption. If he had waited till he had retired, the same folks would have been asking him why he did not speak while in service.

Most posters here dont know that India Today is not pro congress

India Today is pro corruption rather than pro Congress or pro BJP.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom