What's new

General Mobeen Khan tweets about Loy Afghanistan (IMPORTANT)

TheSolution

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
LMAOOO General Mobeen Khan has tweeted about Loy Afghanistan

@FuturePAF @Signalian @The Accountant @ThunderCat @NOBODY @SecularNationalist @villageidiot @epebble @Dalit @Mirzali Khan @SecularNationalist @Vapnope @General Dong @Irfan Baloch @LeGenD @DESERT FIGHTER @Goenitz @R Wing @Maula Jatt @Goritoes

They're confident because Afghan Taliban has spread sleeper cells throughout Pakistan.

Their goal is to start a massive insurgency by activating their sleeper cells, then provoking a civil war using all local Pashtuns. Then covertly provide support to them through manpower to sustain the insurgency long term like they did against America. The porous border and easy cross-travel makes this very possible.

The key here is to cut off the Western border completely with a buffer zone so they can't aid an insurgency, and remove refugees who will serve as insurgents. They will utilise guerilla warfare.

Last edited:
Important thing i see here is, Afghani Kashmir and Hindu Kashmir. They are not considering IOK sideas theirs.
This has always been the case I think - since they aligned their policies with India's many many decades ago.

But Afghans are intelligent snakes don't underestimate them, after achieving their goal against Pakistan, they could easily turn their guns against Indian Kashmir too after using their support.

Anyone who thinks/thought they will simply give up their claims against these lands has no knowledge about Afghanistan, they'd rather live in poverty and die than give them up. Average sentiment. There is no way to change their mind, war is inevitable. Extreme countermeasures are needed to prevent war like a buffer zone at the western border but I think they'll never be satisfied until a war is fought.

Last edited:
This has always been the case I think - since they aligned their policies with India's many many decades ago.

But Afghans are intelligent snakes don't underestimate them, after achieving their goal against Pakistan, they could easily turn their guns against Indian Kashmir too after using their support.

Anyone who thinks/thought they will simply give up their claims against these lands has no knowledge about Afghanistan, they'd rather live in poverty and die than give them up. Average sentiment. There is no way to change their mind, war is inevitable. Extreme countermeasures are needed.
So all the holy Jihad is against Muslims who fed you for decades ?

and as far as going against India is, do not mistake India with Pakistan, Indians do not care they have no Muslim bradar thing going on.

I would reword it as "But Taliban are intelligent snakes don't underestimate them". The average poor Afghan wants 3 meals a day, a warm place to sleep and be secure in his home with his family. Like anybody else.
Tell him there is a war against Pakistan and he will run towards the fight.

Every Afghan is ready for war against Pakistan especially.

Read this to understand Afghans:
20221229_005002.jpg

So all the holy Jihad is against Muslims who fed you for decades ?

and as far as going against India is, do not mistake India with Pakistan, Indians do not care they have no Muslim bradar thing going on.
Well, no.

To them Pakistanis are Hindu blooded murtads who can't be Muslims, deep down this is their belief. Only very few minority think otherwise.

Afghans follow a version of Islam with is mixed with ethnic-supremacy and facism. Many of them consider Pashtunwali above Islam.

Important thing i see here is, Afghani Kashmir and Hindu Kashmir. They are not considering IOK side as theirs.

Afghanistan has always taken a stance of neutrality towards the Kashmir issue.

Even Taliban 1.0 with Mullah Omar maintained neutrality.

haha "hindu kashmir" either hacked account or he is receiving bucks from bakhts.

@FuturePAF @Signalian @The Accountant @ThunderCat @NOBODY @SecularNationalist @villageidiot @epebble @Dalit @Mirzali Khan @SecularNationalist @Vapnope @General Dong @Irfan Baloch @LeGenD @DESERT FIGHTER @Goenitz @R Wing @Maula Jatt @Goritoes

They're confident because Afghan Taliban has spread sleeper cells throughout Pakistan.

Their goal is to start a massive insurgency by activating their sleeper cells, then provoking a civil war using all local Pashtuns. Then covertly provide support to them through manpower to sustain the insurgency long term like they did against America. The porous border and easy cross-travel makes this very possible.

The key here is to cut off the Western border completely with a buffer zone so they can't aid an insurgency, and remove refugees who will serve as insurgents. They will utilise guerilla warfare.

No wayyy 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Bro Afghanistan is undergoing a severe famine with lack of medicine and infrastructure yet these guys wanna get into a war which they JUST got out of.

No wayyy 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Bro Afghanistan is undergoing a severe famine with lack of medicine and infrastructure yet these guys wanna get into a war which they JUST got out of.
You're Pashtun you should understand the Afghan mindset better than anyone.

Average Afghan be like:

20221229_005002.jpg

I do not understand this part. not making sense.
It's called racism my friend, to put it simply.

I would also like to know BLA's stance do they wanna fight for Loy Afghanistan now 😂😂

Also why not Irani Balochistan while they are at it?

haha "hindu kashmir" either hacked account or he is receiving bucks from bakhts.
You just don't understand Afghans or Afghanistan, they don't need bucks from anyone or to be hacked for this position.

They've always taken it, even the average Afghan person takes it. Indians will of course support anyone who is against Pakistan but not every sentiment is created by them.

This is entirely the natural position of Afghans.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom