What's new

General Kayani Decides to retire.

I can't believe you nubs are giving Kiyani taalian and tareef.

Remember Salala, Mehran, Air base, obl raid drama and ect.

Mr the kind off blunders musharraf made it was impossible to avoid these kind off attacks

Well done to Gen kayani. A true professional, allowed the passage of 1 civilian gov to another - historical first, as well as having to deal with so many issues that cropped up all at once, including the rise of the TTP, Swat, the havens in FATA, increasing issues from the US, Salala issue, OBL raid, declinig economy and a rising and active India. He had his work cut out.

Well done Sir, we salute you. A true soldier.

Mr the kind off blunders musharraf made it was impossible to avoid these kind off attacks

I don't agree with this justification as it comes from a position of weakness.

Kiyani was Coas, not Musharraf, and he should be held accountable.

I can't believe you nubs are giving Kiyani taalian and tareef.

Remember Salala, Mehran, Air base, obl raid drama and ect.

For PAC and Mehran PAF and PN were more directly responsible. Likewise OBL raid was the join responsibility of PAF and PA. However, nothing happened both on the forum as well as in the military. One thing is common between the most of the members and military is that they make rants and then move on.........Making noise at the point and then moving on has become our culture.

Well done to Gen kayani. A true professional, allowed the passage of 1 civilian gov to another - historical first, as well as having to deal with so many issues that cropped up all at once, including the rise of the TTP, Swat, the havens in FATA, increasing issues from the US, Salala issue, OBL raid, declinig economy and a rising and active India. He had his work cut out.

Well done Sir, we salute you. A true soldier.

Quite right there. Gen.Kiyani was a "General cast in the professional mould" that the Pakistan Army saw in a very long time, even more so considering the various 'tin-pot Napoleons' that adorned the COAS' chair in the past. Two of them that come readily to mind are "Caliph" Zia and "Cowboy" Musharraff, who caused great harm to the institution that created them.

Gen.Kiyani kept his own counsel and and a low profile and worked not only to strenghten the PA but the Democratic System in Pakistan. That will be his lasting Legacy. He did all this through some of the most difficult and turbulent times in Pakistan's history. Now it remains to be seen how his successor fills his shoes.

This reminds me of the famous reply of former ISI chief to CIA head 'Allah is my boss, not America'
Are you referring to the chief who is now sitting in UAE or the one who still continues to defend taliban on TVs?

p1_17.jpg

Are you referring to the chief who is now sitting in UAE or the one who still continues to defend taliban on TVs?

I'm talking about the great Ahmad Shuja Pasha, he is doing a job in UAE.

I'm talking about the great Ahmad Shuja Pasha, he is doing a job in UAE.
Yeah yeah serving as the security advisor for the operator of shamsi airbase and the very people who have been accused for interrupting development of Gawadar and Fueling insurgency in Baluchistan :angel: Nice job!

Good riddance. He was the most useless COAS in the history of Pakistan.

you mean kiyani has less brain ?

kyani will got more powerful role in army. according to news. btw general kiyani is best general .

RAZPAK you are right and I would use a more appropriate word but the forum might ban me for that .

And my Indian friend who is saying " KIYAHI IS BEST GENERAL" what is that you like about him if I may ask.

Back
Top Bottom