What's new

General election Result Day 16th May

UP the state with largest muslim concentration in India, has given BJP maximum lead.. 51 seats..41 more than last elections.

Muslims barely make 20% there, when will hindus stop lying? Anyway i wanted Modi to win anyway, ab dekhte hai hindu mein kitna dam hai. But it will be usual case because at the end of the day he is hindu.

baladkari tu nikal yahan se, bc bhul jhate kahan haye hai.
chal ja ... maaf kiya aaj tujhe
Male37-male-smiley-happy-smiley-emoticon-000095-large.gif

Muslims barely make 20% there, when will hindus stop lying? Anyway i wanted Modi to win anyway, ab dekhte hai hindu mein kitna dam hai. But it will be usual case because at the end of the day he is hindu.

Since you know next to nothing about Indian elections , best to keep the trap shut. 'Muslim vote' is the king maker in UP and it always has been.
Muslims vote as one and the party they vote for almost always wins.

At least the Hindus don't marry their sisters like you inbred piece of shits.

hahahhahahah.....hoohohohoohoh

#pappu 17k votes se picche.........

Since you know next to nothing about Indian elections , best to keep the trap shut. 'Muslim vote' is the king maker in UP and it always has been.
Ignore kar yaar isko ... he is jealous !!!

South Indian hindus, punjabi khatris hindus marry their first cousins. Hell South Indians go one steo further... harami inbred kise bolta hai lol

Not to forget Hindus marrying dogs... Aishwariya married tree and same night she has sex with the tree. I have no idea how its possible

Punjabis don't. South indians marry cross cousins not tayaji ki beti.

That happens only when uppercaste and obc are divided.

Back
Top Bottom