What's new

General election Result Day 16th May

Punjabis don't. South indians marry cross cousins not tayaji ki beti.

50 years old tamil dadi, Punjabi khatri hindus are famous for first cousin marriages. And South Indians also marry first cousins... I know first hand about khatris because im punjabi..

Your age is between 50-60 but behave like 5 years londi, kuch to shamram karo

50 years old tamil dadi, Punjabi khatri hindus are famous for first cousin marriages. And South Indians also marry first cousins...

Your age is between 50-60 but behave like 5 years londi, kuch to shamram karo

I m 34. Cross cousins is different from brothers and sisters.

I m 34. Cross cousins is different from brothers and sisters.

Yes you are 34 and your husband was in West Bengal in 50's. Did you get married around 5? And south indians marry first cousins... one can google it and find out. Your lies will be exposed...

Edit: Its also possible that you married old budda lol

Last edited:
Leave that inbred to with his ignorance,lets concentrate on the matter at hand.

Meanwhile,NDA has just crossed 300 marks!!Congress ki gand phat gayi,now where is that fucking imbecile @Guynextdoor2

Aborginal hindu why don't you leave this forum? Hindus marry cousins even in north, inbred to tu bhi huwa phir. Im at least not aborginal hindu like you.

Abbe bhaunk ley,bhaunk ley.Tera bhi din ayega.

By the way,I come from an atheist family and am not an orthodox Hindu.:D

And what does this supposed to mean? At the end of the day you are hindu with aborginal feutures, belly and short height. Typical traits of inferior beings inbreds.

Man,it's only after coming to this PDF,I've been repeatedly called short!!But in my town,they sometimes refer me as a "tal gach"!!

Back
Top Bottom