What's new

General Cricket thread

Michael Holding says Amir has served his ban and deserves another chance

“I have seen people who do things which have cost others their lives, like reckless driving, drink-driving, reckless accidents with machinery, yet they are given another opportunity in life to come back and make good. Whatever sentence they are given, whatever term they are given, after that they are given another chance to re-start their life and make good.”

“I can totally understand people not wanting him back especially those people in Pakistan who will be saying that he has embarrassed the country and yes you don’t want someone who has embarrassed your country to get off lightly.”

“But why can't Amir's life be repaired and he be given another chance? He’s not taken a man’s life.”

11836794_1196543300372865_4424263300706420270_n.png

@Winchester ,@nForce , i can't wait to see him ripping trough batting orders, especially Australia, England ...

Michael Holding says Amir has served his ban and deserves another chance

“I have seen people who do things which have cost others their lives, like reckless driving, drink-driving, reckless accidents with machinery, yet they are given another opportunity in life to come back and make good. Whatever sentence they are given, whatever term they are given, after that they are given another chance to re-start their life and make good.”

“I can totally understand people not wanting him back especially those people in Pakistan who will be saying that he has embarrassed the country and yes you don’t want someone who has embarrassed your country to get off lightly.”

“But why can't Amir's life be repaired and he be given another chance? He’s not taken a man’s life.”

11836794_1196543300372865_4424263300706420270_n.png

@Winchester ,@nForce , i can't wait to see him ripping trough batting orders, especially Australia, England ...

Good to see him back.. I always liked fast bowlers, used to have a poster of Wasim Akram in my bedroom back in my ancestral home. He lost some valuable years, but bygones are bygones. Wish him all the best.

wasn't Akram much faster?
Akram used to be very fast.. But later in his career, he understood, being just fast will not do, unless you are bowling in proper length. So he reduced his speed, shortened his run up too. That gave him better control over his line and length.

Good to see him back.. I always liked fast bowlers, used to have a poster of Wasim Akram in my bedroom back in my ancestral home. He lost some valuable years, but bygones are bygones. Wish him all the best.
Action is the same, true hasn't got the same rhythm, won't take much time though. He was the reason along with Asif i started watching Cricket, was a great shame what happened but Amir's ban should have been less than 5 years, he was literally manipulated. Choro.

132 foreign players including KP, Gayle, Pollard, A Russell, Dwayne Bravo, Shakib, Malinga, Narine & Matthews have signed up for the PSL

PSL will offer up to $1 million in prize money. Each franchise will be able to draft players & coaches within a budget of $1 million ‪#‎PSL‬

24 matches will be played in the first edition of the PSL & the players will be selected through a draft process in December ‪#‎Cricket‬ #PSL

Five teams - Quetta, Karachi, Peshawar, Lahore, and Islamabad will compete in the first edition of the Pakistan Super League #Cricket #PSL

@Winchester ,@Jazzbot ,@IrbiS

132 foreign players including KP, Gayle, Pollard, A Russell, Dwayne Bravo, Shakib, Malinga, Narine & Matthews have signed up for the PSL

PSL will offer up to $1 million in prize money. Each franchise will be able to draft players & coaches within a budget of $1 million ‪#‎PSL‬

24 matches will be played in the first edition of the PSL & the players will be selected through a draft process in December ‪#‎Cricket‬ #PSL

Five teams - Quetta, Karachi, Peshawar, Lahore, and Islamabad will compete in the first edition of the Pakistan Super League #Cricket #PSL

132 players :woot: Good news :tup:

And its in the U.A.E

With PCB itself handling the production so no more Geo Super and PTV Sports crap

Signs are good initially......

Which team will you support???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom