What's new

General alert: Chinese troops on Indo-Pak LoC

Status
Not open for further replies.
CD - bro, have you not of the internationally recognized psychiatric condition known as "indian inferiority complex" , symptoms include - barking at other countries, when your own is a 4th world hellhole.

yups and pakistanis are biggest victims of it. Inferiority complex with the indians. Lol someone hiding behind chinese against indians is calling us inferior... :D

Poore din RAW RAW karte ho abhi bhi kam hai kya..... Aur chahiye kya?

huh, twada dimag chalda hain, kee boldi, na menu samaj, na tu ki

I suppose in a few years time we will not be hearing about Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Instead we will be dealing with Chinese Autonomous region of Pakistan. :sniper:

Good for Pakistan then. We will be part of the superpower and our Karachi will look like Hong Kong. Tumara kya hoga bharati :lol:

'48, you invaded an independent country - Princely State of Jammu and Kashmir, it was NOT under the control of India, yet!! Remember that?
And still could not conquer a militarily weak state inspite of having some support from some of the king's troops!! Obviously the Marajah asked India to help and the rest is history.

Lets not talk about any subsequent wars, least PA gets a complex about its Raison d'être. And what thousand years are you talking about? Can you do any simple math? If yes, then show me how it adds up to a 1000 years.

Like I said, khud mein dum nahin, doosre ke bal boote pe itna shor!

Then why did Nehru get his dhoti in a twist, and run crying to the UN, promising a plebiscite. :)

Omar of the future: pakistan has nothing in common with india. Our natural whiteness comes as a result of chinese ancestory among most pakistanis.

I would rather be called Chinese than be called indian :bad:

Omar of the future: pakistan has nothing in common with india. Our natural whiteness comes as a result of chinese ancestory among most pakistanis.

My question is, why should that concern you so much.

Good for Pakistan then. We will be part of the superpower and our Karachi will look like Hong Kong. Tumara kya hoga bharati :lol:

yaa like it is looking like new york these days lol :D
hamara wohi hoga jo manzoore bhartiya hoga.... Na ki manzoor e china or manzoor e US

indian shupppar wawwwar, more than 80% on less than half a dollar a day, that is delusion :)

Future super power. See India is at least making progress unlike your little country.

i must admit, some indians do have the inferiority complex when comparing with china. just look at how fast they developed

If you guys here can treat Chinese members so badly, then I can't imagine how you treat the Pakistanis here, who were kind enough to let all of you guys on to this forum.

Just take a look at Indian forums like BR, and then tell me how many Chinese/Pakistani members they allow there?

yups and pakistanis are biggest victims of it. Inferiority complex with the indians. Lol someone hiding behind chinese against indians is calling us inferior... :D

Honestly, can't understand what you are trying to say here, just gibberish to me.

You think we Pakistanis think of you indians as superior?

Wake up. Its us Pakistani Muslims who wanted to get away from you Bharati Hindus so badly thats why we made Pakistan.

Then why did Nehru get his dhoti in a twist, and run crying to the UN, promising a plebiscite. :)

cuz we wanted kashmir and we still have it under our dhoti but in the process aap logo ka burqa zaroor fat gaya hai.....

Does pakistan has any communist party. If yes it would give a stand. To improve a country standard one has to move on with communist principles. I hope in comming days we can see a communist party. I think many people will be realy exited how new communist government would rule.:smokin:. OK then we have to fear because india will have two communist neighbour, situstion in pakistan is same as in history to become a communist country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom