What's new

Gen Zia - Man behind Defeat of USSR in Afghanistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a surprise that you and indians hate this man. The enemies of Pakistan always hate those who fight for Pakistan.

You can add P. Musharraf as leading the spot race of men being hated by Indians.

I don't know how much of it is true but here is some remarks from A.Q.Khan.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how does traitors like Nehru are praised in india?
Didn't Nehru killed GandHi

You wouldnt like it too much if i screwed around with the spellings of Jinnah's name.. would you..

So can you please make the necessary corrections..

You wouldnt like it too much if i screwed around with the spellings of Jinnah's name.. would you..

No man, these people don't believe in Jinnah, they have made a nation created by Jinnah into Mauddi's Pakistan or Zia's Pakistan.

You are free to screw around with the spelling of the latter two.

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

so your saying open racism against a certain group of people is a OK thing?

Point to racism in my post.

Point taken but we are discussing the motives of terrorism. IRA were Irish terrorists, Fatah was known as Palestinian group(not Islamic) JKLF is known as a Kashmiri separatist group (again not as Islamic) while the term Islamic terrorists holds true for Hamas,LeT,JuD,JeM, Al-Queda etc.
This is something that is missed by many who ask why LTTE is not called Hindu terrorist group or why IRA is not called Christian ( Catholic) group. They are known by the cause they are fighting for.

I know but I thought a clarification like "LTTE were fighting for an ethnic/language cause like the ERA" would have been sufficient.

But anyways not a big deal. Just wanted to let you know.:cheers:

The one who killed Rajiv Gandi was a Tamil hindu girl child, so stop trolling.

Most of the terrorists caught today are Muslims. And if we consider LeT, they are Pak Punjabis. So your point is ?

The one who killed Rajiv Gandi was a Tamil hindu girl child, so stop trolling.

Most of the terrorists caught today are Muslims. And if we consider LeT, they are Pak Punjabis. So your point is ?

Some are nut cases. so spellings are not their forte... No matter , how much you tell them they misspell it... its the problem with bad raising up.

So cant blame them.. they need medication and treatment not replies.

A minor input. While the IRA were terrorists abusing the name of being Roman Catholics, the Protestant Presbyterian Counter Terrorists were equally disasterous. Terrorism in any cloak is terrorism, and using relgion to incite and practice terrorism is dispicable and in the case of all faith systems an abomination to pure practice of personal faith.

I think the real reason we lost the 1970 war was the arms embargoe on our airforce and military after 65 , and real reason why USSR was defeated was the weapons and weapons that flew in into Afghanistan via Pakistan with US help..

No different how rebels in Libya are being fed !!

General Zia was a pawn - he was given this hand shake , of confidence by the United States , delegates and senetors in private meetings - he was promoted up in ranks faster due to his work in saving Jordanian King's post in Jordan , against anti israel rebels who wanted to overthrow jordanian king for peace accords with Israel

A minor input. While the IRA were terrorists abusing the name of being Roman Catholics, the Protestant Presbyterian Counter Terrorists were equally disasterous. Terrorism in any cloak is terrorism, and using relgion to incite and practice terrorism is dispicable and in the case of all faith systems an abomination to pure practice of personal faith.

The Soldiers of God

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom