What's new

Gen. Raheel not received any job offer from Saudi Arabia: Sartaj Aziz

Real issue is getting murky. Things dont happen as planned.
SA is on tight rope and needs military help.
US and SA checkbook diplomcy is a thing of past and SA is really feeling the heat. This not the time to complain what Arabs think of us. ( we first need to learn to respect ourselves).

Who do SA go for help now? How would Pak Army and Pak Govt feel if SA reach out to India for help. We should not make SA desperate. SA and pak always had a strategic alliance.
Other thing, SA, gulf states, and Pak are natural allys. ( Though I had my doubts about UAE support of baloch separatists).
Pak should be pragmatic and give SA the help it needs. Right now they want RS to lead the alliance. It is also in Pak interest and will fetch much suppprt from other GCC members. We cant put all eggs in CPEC.

Remember that most Arab people are simple minded and Masakeen too, Most of the very rich are snobish like that all over the world, So blame the very rich, but not in all instances, and much less the Arabs in general..

All GCC governments make sure that their nationals are not poor so no, most of them are arrogant and snobbish. I am saying this after having had first hand experience of how they treat Easterners especially Pakistanis.

All GCC governments make sure that their nationals are not poor so no, most of them are arrogant and snobbish. I am saying this after having had first hand experience of how they treat Easterners especially Pakistanis.
You were talking about Arabs in general, they are 500 million, GCC is a small part of it.. they are rich, we are happy for them , but if they have attitude issues because of riches then it should be corrected.. because it is not a normal Islamic behavior..

You were talking about Arabs in general, they are 500 million, GCC is a small part of it.. they are rich, we are happy for them , but if they have attitude issues because of riches then it should be corrected.. because it is not a normal Islamic behavior..

Arabs out of the gulf region? Are you talking about ex-pats? Although there are Arabic speaking nations in North Africa and West Asia, the GCC Arabs do not consider them as their part.

Arabs out of the gulf region? Are you talking about ex-pats? Although there are Arabic speaking nations in North Africa and West Asia, the GCC Arabs do not consider them as their part.
The Arabs originated in Arabia and the levant, and after the coming of Islam, they have conquered most of the known world, So there are Arab speaking nations that are called Arabs, Egypt is a good example, North African countries have a majority of Arabs with minorities of Berbers who also speak Arabic and are considered Arabs it is a bit controversial, but a lot of sources indicate that they have originated from Yemen, so again with Arabic roots.. the GCC Arabs are very attached to the North African Arabs or the Andalusians as they came to be known.. but they are mostly attached to Arab monarchies (most of whom have an Arab origin from KSA) in the Arab world, for obvious political reasons..
We went a bit out of topic here, but there are many threads about the Arabs and their civilizations from the fertile crescent and Arabia, just type Arabs and you'll get a lot of posts and threads concerning them..
Concerning General Raheel, I would personally appreciate him as the Muslim coalition against terrorism chief, coordinator or high advisor, A top position where his valuable experience and expertise will help stabilize Muslim nations, internally as much as between them, of course he will be surrounded by other top notch officers from 40 other Muslim countries, all of them specialized in combating terrorism, this is just the military branch of the Alliance, the latter has vowed to combat terrorism in Muslim countries ideologically and through the media/social media as well..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom