What's new

Gen Raheel confirms death sentences of 12 'hardcore terrorists' belonging to LeJ, TTP

Just couple of days a lot of people were calling similar people killed in India as "Freedom Fighters".

Now that they killed a dozen "Freedom fighters" in their own country, they suddenly became Hardcore terrorists.

Duplicity thy name is humanity...

On topic. well done. these TTP and LeJ have no place in civilized world. They deserve to be eliminated.
I and many others still call them freedom fighters because that's what they're... these TTP scums are not "freedom fighters" they're terrorists.

I and many others still call them freedom fighters because that's what they're... these TTP scums are not "freedom fighters" they're terrorists.

This is exactly the duplicity I am pointing out.
Anyway, congrats to your military for killing the terrorists.

I won't support no terrorist scum just because they are harming my enemy.

Just couple of days a lot of people were calling similar people killed in India as "Freedom Fighters".

Now that they killed a dozen "Freedom fighters" in their own country, they suddenly became Hardcore terrorists.

Duplicity thy name is humanity...

On topic. well done. these TTP and LeJ have no place in civilized world. They deserve to be eliminated.

They are freedom fighters. Who else is freedom fighters if not them? Terrorists do not fight with stones in their hands. Come up with some rational posts. Don't just throw some words to defend your brutality.

This is exactly the duplicity I am pointing out.
Anyway, congrats to your military for killing the terrorists.

I won't support no terrorist scum just because they are harming my enemy.
What duplicity? ttp are terrorists because they want to impose sharia law by any MEANS even if it involves killing of innocent kids and yes thanks for the bold part :)

You are in US.
Why don't ten of you pick up stones and throw at police?
Or better yet...try storming a police station. I am sure they will call u a "freedom fighter" :D

Hello?????? USA police haven't occupied my land. As I said come up with some sane posts. You have occupied their land and they want freedom. When your forces are using pallet guns and using tear gases and you want them to not even throw some stones. Seriously? And interestingly you are not even in India too.

TTP freedom fighter??? Are maoists freedom fighters in your country??

If you are trying to troll then at least give a proper example. TTP are not fighting to secede from Pakistan they are fighting to implment their rule on all of Pakistan unlike freedom fighters of Kashmir. :lol:

This is exactly t...........
perhaps you need to educate yourself.
I never heard TTP fighting for "freedom". This was a new one bro, where do you guys get such ideas? Comparing Kashmir struggle with foreign funded and supported terrorists responsible of killing school kids, bombing mosques and bazars alike do not make the freedom struggle look bad, it just makes your own statement ridiculous.

STOP TAKING THE BAIT GUYS, it is just another attempt to derail the thread. Ignore troll posts or do better and report them.

Supreme Court will once again block the death sentence as they fear for their lives & have no love for Pakistan.

Excellent but it's like:

Oonth kay Moo main Zeera....

Thousands of terrorist must be happy about getting Closer to departure date of General Raheel.

The job is not yet done....:tdown:.

People was expecting trillion times better than this.

In my opinion he should stay on to clean up the mess created by the civilian rule of the previous Government and as well during previous General of Pak Army. One never knows about the internal security situation of Pakistan just before his retirement. If it gets worse than as it is now he might decide to stay on. As some of the members have questioned the democracy in Pakistan, I just would add that when there is no law and order in a nation and safe for civilian judges to pass sentences than the alternative method is required to be implemented. At the end of the day leaders of the nation have an obligation to provide peaceful environment for their citizens even if it means use of ARMY court is needed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom