What's new

Gen (R) Hamid Gul to India | We have to 'walk together,for peace'

Well,I clearly don't understand the mentality of my fellow members,not looking for solutions and criticizing every response of individual.
If Mr.Gul has spoken of war and persisted to harm India and Indians then he would have faced criticism of being extremist,and now,when he is talking of peace,then again same criticism and bashing,bravo.
Face it,none of us can imagine of good relationships with each other,and when someone even talks of it,it definitely sounds hilarious to us,right?

Best Regards,
Slav Defence

I have seen him get aggressive but perhaps much better than the lawyer kasuri saab and a few others.

Well,I clearly don't understand the mentality of my fellow members,not looking for solutions and criticizing every response of individual.
If Mr.Gul has spoken of war and persisted to harm India and Indians then he would have faced criticism of being extremist,and now,when he is talking of peace,then again same criticism and bashing,bravo.
Face it,none of us can imagine of good relationships with each other,and when someone even talks of it,it definitely sounds hilarious to us,right?

Best Regards,
Slav Defence

it is about whether one can have bharosa on his baat?

Jo 1999 mein hua,woh dubaara ho sakta hain.

He always talks in a dim and logical tone, never backs down from his argument and stays civil at all times. You'll never find Gen Sahib bashing others.

Your "General Sahib" can get pretty rabid and has a tendency to lie and then cling to it even when proven wrong. If you wish, I can produce at least two instances (with video) right here where he has lied outright for whatever agenda he had in mind. Would you to see?

Also, I seriously doubt that Hamid Gul was the handler of Tunda. It is no more than a bluff (that can never be called) by Indians to put greater pressure on those who motivate the tribal people to do the dirty work for the PA. It is another matter that these lies will be (knowingly) taken as truth by the US to put even greater pressure on Pakistan to curb this 'informal' faction of the PA.

Every time they proposed peace talk with us, its us who was bleeding due to external attack.. Thanks but no thanks Mr. Gul. We cannot let our people die in the name of peace..

Correctly said, how every olive branch from Pakistan is interpreted as a 'weakness' in India.

Every time they proposed peace talk with us, its us who was bleeding due to external attack.. Thanks but no thanks Mr. Gul. We cannot let our people die in the name of peace..

even most pakistanies including musharraf has said never take dont take the H.Gul seriousli remeber he is retired for more than 20 years now and all this tunda episode to me is just a stunt by congressies with a little help from there 'chaps' sitting across the border ...nuf said

Correctly said, how every olive branch from Pakistan is interpreted as a 'weakness' in India.

Yeah but any surprises there,the Mahol is so bad what can we do about it?

How is he creator of the Taliban?

His role in the Afghan Jihad as DG ISI and later the act of diverting the Mujahideen to Kashmiri,the Pandit Massacre and he has too many achievements to his credit.

I dint find him talking against India in a meeting with him.

He mostly talked about emerging scenarios and interests of Pakistan.

I have seen Youtube interviews of him.

Back
Top Bottom