What's new

Geelani to honor Burhan with ‘Tamga-i-Azeemat’

Zibago

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Geelani to honor Burhan with ‘Tamga-i-Azeemat’

“He has united and strengthened the pro-freedom voice of this troubled state and the entire nation is feeling pride in paying tributes to this Great Mujahid.”
2016_8$largeimg203_Aug_2016_204759800.jpg

Hurriyat (G) chairman Syed Ali Geelani on Wednesday said that he will honour slain militant commander Burhan Wani with ‘Tamga-i-Azeemat’ (Medal of Greatness) for his dedication, sincerity and bravery.
“It is the result of brave and sincere efforts of Shaheed Burhan Wani that the entire Jammu & Kashmir from Ladakh to Kishtwar, Doda and from Ramban Banihal to Uri Baramullah is today on the roads demanding the right to self determination from India and his Martyrdom has added a new life to the ongoing freedom struggle of Jammu & Kashmir,” Geelani said, in a statement.

“He has united and strengthened the pro-freedom voice of this troubled state and the entire nation is feeling pride in paying tributes to this Great Mujahid.”
He also paid tributes to parents of Burhan who he said were “proud parents of a brave son.”
http://m.greaterkashmir.com/news/kashmir/geelani-to-honor-burhan-with-tamga-i-azeemat/224695.html
@django @Moonlight @The Sandman @Hell hound @Pakistani Exile @EAK @Jonah Arthur

Mr. Geelani, you call this terrorist a 'mujahid', 'gazi', a Holly Warrior of Islam...and then you say this terrorist was fighting for 'freedom'.......why whitewash it old man? This terrorist was fighting for Islam; aspiring to create a mini Islamic Khilafat by killing the 'kafirs'........just call a spade a spade and be proud about the religious Nazism you guys are propagating.

BTW Mr. Geelani, are you sure all of J&K including Ladakh is 'feeling pride in paying tributes to this Great Mujahid'? The 'kafirs' of J&K and Ladakh must be too excited then at the prospect of getting exterminated by these ISIS flag waving holly warriors! Wow!

hehe.. what an irony ... dena hi hai to karachi me koi plot de do taki uski family settle ho jaye...

Kashmir banega Pakistan. :pakistan:

first make your so called pakistan properly if you know what i mean...

Mr. Geelani, you call this terrorist a 'mujahid', 'gazi', a Holly Warrior of Islam...and then you say this terrorist was fighting for 'freedom'.......why whitewash it old man? This terrorist was fighting for Islam; aspiring to create a mini Islamic Khilafat by killing the 'kafirs'........just call a spade a spade and be proud about the religious Nazism you guys are propagating.

BTW Mr. Geelani, are you sure all of J&K including Ladakh is 'feeling pride in paying tributes to this Great Mujahid'? The 'kafirs' of J&K and Ladakh must be too excited then at the prospect of getting exterminated by these ISIS flag waving holly warriors! Wow!
He was doing what we did 70 years ago we are happy in Azad Kashmir it has no terrorism,low crime and you can eat beef without fearing the state

Chutiya insaan will honor terrorist attacking India while getting free medical treatment from India....

Well for Kashmiri nation he is freedom fighter , for Indian govt a terrorist.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom