What's new

GCC warns Hezbollah!!!

And Rome and Persia Existed Before that. Persia of 10,000 Years. There were also 9 other tribes there. Whats Your Point?
No they are much younger.

The Persian Empire Defeated Your Slave owners the Babylonians
Babylonians are not our slave owners.

You think you pose a threat??? You threaten us?
If your regime wont stop attacking us it will gone with the wind like all previos. You are not the first and not the last who attack us.
We Supported you then because you were oppressed
Persian empire was smart you are not.

we support Palestine today
You support it because you are wannabe arabs with no pride and self dignity. They spit on you again and again and you keep licking them.

You support it because you are wannabe arabs with no pride and self dignity. They spit on you again and again and you keep licking them.

That's definitely true. Hamas used them as an ATM machine until they abandoned them because of Syria.
Even their leaders claim to be Arabs, they claim to be Sayyeds i.e from Quriysh tribe!

Haha. GCC warns Hezbollah? What are they going to do? Pour luke-warm oil on them?

That's definitely true. Hamas used them as an ATM machine until they abandoned them because of Syria.
Even their leaders claim to be Arabs, they claim to be Sayyeds i.e from Quriysh tribe!

In fact, it is Iran who uses Hamas and others as a deterrence against Israel. What Iran's mullahs claims is insignificant.

Are you nuts? How in the world could Hamas use a nation in their desperate situation especially after the elections era? They don't have power to go around using people.

"We" being every person in the world who is against terrorism and wants to live in peace.

The sole goal of terrorists is to kill innocent people for their political/ideological purposes.

If you denounce terrorists then you should have known from the very start that Hezbollah was getting involved in this conflict. Hezbollah ,by definition, is a terrorist organization which is on the blacklist of many countries including yours. Just so you know, back in 2007, your FBI had arrested a sleeper cell of Hezbollah that intended to bomb your train station in Sydney. Therefore, I would expect from someone like yourself to call a spade a spade and condemn the terrorist action that had been carried out by Hezbollah over the years. The FSA ,on the other hand, is something different. It was formed by the defected Syrian officers ,and veterans, those who rejected killing their own people and chose to stand with them against Assad's brutal actions.

However, Al-Nusrah front is no different from Hezbollah in anyway, but the least is that Al-Nusrah didn't operate from one country to another to hunt some Jews down to kill them. In a nutshell, Hezbollah ,and AlQedea/AlNusrah have the same DNA.

lol how is Hamas a deterrent against Israel?!

You don't understand how they are a deterrent but they don't take orders to be a deterrent, Hezbollah will likely play that role if a attack on Iran did take place. But, they seem to be more of a deterrent than any other country in the region, since Hamas actualy was the first to fire at Tel aviv and they do pose a threat more than KSA. Unfortunately, I have to say that.

Are you nuts? How in the world could Hamas use a nation in their desperate situation especially after the elections era? They don't have power to go around using people.
By taking tens of millions of their money and refusing to obey their orderes.

lol how is Hamas a deterrent against Israel?!

haha i agree, they're not.

Hamas isn't a deterrent. Gaza is a deterrent. The innocent people getting killed to hunt for cowardly terrorists is a deterrent. Not wanting a bad image because of killing Gazans is the real deterrent.

You don't understand how they are a deterrent but they don't take orders to be a deterrent, Hezbollah will likely play that role if a attack on Iran did take place. But, they seem to be more of a deterrent than any other country in the region, since Hamas actualy was the first to fire at Tel aviv and they do pose a threat more than KSA. Unfortunately, I have to say that.
Hamas couldn't deter Israeli strikes on Gaza let alone deter any attack on Iran!:cuckoo:
In fact, they publicly said they will not strike Israel if it strikes Iran.

By taking tens of millions of their money and refusing to obey their orderes.

Iran doesn't give orders in the way you make it to be, thats not why they support Hamas in the region, they sure can send a message through them, which mainly would they would arm and train israels enemies. That is effective but in true Iran doesnt command Hamas nor does Hamas take orders. Yet Iran was the only nation to help the people of Gaza with any arms but also political and econmical support which arabic countcountries havent done. Only God knows why they dont see playing a larger political role at the least should be something in their interest. We need to.rise and explore our opportunities and realize the Middle East is ours, make some changes bro.

Back
Top Bottom