What's new

GCC Unified Military Command l Updates & Discussions.

I believe that the combine force will be deployed only for training or Military actions....other time they will be in their countries.
About training.. @Rafay Jamil ..Pakestani Soldiers are tough and trained well......but you have to know these countries have some tough soldiers too....and they have regular training with France,England,USA and Russia among others....suffice it to say that one of these countries ( EGYPT) has well known military academies which has Students from other countries from Africa, GCC and Pakestan.

Its better to call it a GCC force. The middle east is a pretty big place and I do not see any more nations apart from those on the GCC peninsula taking part in this coalition.

MAFTA

Multilateral Agreement for a Free Trade Alliance

I propose formation of an economic block MAFTA composed of Pakistan, China, Afghanistan, Russia, Iran, Turkey, Bangla Desh, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, UAE, CARs, Brazil, Indonesia, Malaysia, Venezuella, Japan, Cuba, Bolivia, Ireland, Brunei Dar as Salam and Palestinian Authority for free trade without or reduced customs duties.

A MAFTA secretariat should be formed in Istanbul or Kuala Lumpur to coordinate all the activites.

Pakistan and Afghanistan in particular can benefit from adaptation of the advanced technologies from brotherly countries. An example is the recent Metro Bus project in various cities of Punjab with the help of Turkey.

Malaysia and Indonesia are rich in Palm oil and can meet the needs of member countries. Malaysia is also ahead in technology.

Pakistan is a big exporter of Textile and Leather goods.

Brazil is an important member of BRICS group and the biggest exporter in south America.

Saudi Arabia, Iran and Venezuela are major exporters of crude oil. Russia is also a big exporter of gas and can supply Pakistan through its purchased gas from Turkmenistan.

Japan is the technological giant of the East and is already helping Pakistan in various projects.

Cuba is known for its independent policy and is the leading voice of the leftist world and will help us in gaining more space and allies diplomatically. The Cuban doctors performed selflessly during the 2005 earthquake in Pakistan.

Republic of Ireland is known for its independent foreign policy on the European mainland as opposed to Britain which is always toeing the American line.

Iran has patched up its differences with America and is emerging on world stage as a mature power.

Turkey is leading the Muslim world in moderate thought, technology, foreign investment and outreach.

I think as GCC and North Africa are uniting. Similarly there is a good possibility of Pakistan and Turkey are uniting too in terms military and economically. But Both will have good relations rather than combine military. We will see how GCC will take this challenge as now Pakistan is not looking up to involve in any way in wars.

I think the force will have a combine Navy, Air Force and Army. Right?

Some unfortunate news from Yemen. Around 52 UAE soldiers embraced shahadat on 4th Sept when an ammo depo was targeted by Houthi rebels with a Rocket attack. I first thought it was a propaganda by Yemeni Rebels. But more and more main stream media and now UAE itself has acknowledged it. It is one of the biggest losses of UAE forces ever. This will also give a boost to Yemeni rebels.

UAE salutes 45 soldiers martyred in Yemen - Khaleej Times
Leaders reach out to families of UAE soldiers killed in Yemen | GulfNews.com
Scores of Gulf troops killed in Yemen conflict - Al Jazeera English

Last edited:
Some unfortunate news from Yemen. Around 52 UAE soldiers embraced shahadat on 4th Sept when an ammo depo was target by Houthi rebels with a Rocket attack. I first though it was a propaganda by Yemeni Rebels. But more and more main stream media and now UAE itself has acknowledged it. It is one of the biggest losses of UAE forces ever. This will also give a boost to Yemeni rebels.

UAE salutes 45 soldiers martyred in Yemen - Khaleej Times
Leaders reach out to families of UAE soldiers killed in Yemen | GulfNews.com
Scores of Gulf troops killed in Yemen conflict - Al Jazeera English
I think Houthis have 200 SCUDs and IRAN is gathering more Russian made old Short Range missiles and supply them to Hezbolla and Houthis.

Why not GCC acquire SHORT-MEDIUM range missiles from China other than the already acquired ones. Upgrade them with Baidu and use them extensively even Chinese would loved to sell them all of their older ICBMs for good cost.

if GCC start using SRBM MRBM OR ICBM then other countries will have no choices but buy get at any way

I think Pakistan might buy the DF-5 from China.

But Pakistan has very potent missiles in place which they are looking to use like:
HATF-I
Abdali
Ghaznavi

Shaheen I-II-III
Ghouri I-II-III

with Future Missile would be:
NASR
Babur
DF-5 may be in Future as Taimoor

This thread started well. Then went nuts. Some cleaning would help.

Back
Top Bottom