305003_68269.jpg

a1b68ad4e9.jpg

118_203545_1.jpg

4dac2eef1a.jpg

4876.jpg

exocet-mm40.jpg

tir-exocet-fregate.jpg

Saudi should retrain all of its Army To Saeqah level as soon as possible

Saeqah has a different role than the army. The most closest equivalent that comes to mind to me at the moment is the German Waffen SS. Each had a different role.

Saeqah has a different role than the army. The most closest equivalent that comes to mind to me at the moment is the German Waffen SS. Each had a different role.
But your Army needs to re train it self because the performance in Yemen was not that good so they need to improve their training is something being done to do that

But your Army needs to re train it self because the performance in Yemen was not that good so they need to improve their training is something being done to do that

A specialized mountain warfare school was opened just for this case and also all equipments we lacked were either procured or developed if anything happens again you should see a drastic change in performance. Oh and all branches of the army did wonderfully only at the beginning were the most losses when the soldiers were sent to clear out villages that were over run with Houthis and it was a rushed counter attack and no plan to counter such a thing was written. That is why I say if they do it again (Houthis are trying to gain access to coast so they will be able to replenish their supplies from Iran for round two) they will be kicked back to kingdom come.

Mosa some Really Really Really great pics
some I have been seeing for the first time
At least all Arab haters will know that Saudi Armed Forces aint no joke
Thanks for sharing

Mosa some Really Really Really great pics
some I have been seeing for the first time
At least all Arab haters will know that Saudi Armed Forces aint no joke
Thanks for sharing

If you have pictures of Jordanian and UAE navies and armies put them here too this is not a Saudi thread.

If you have pictures of Jordanian and UAE navies and armies put them here too this is not a Saudi thread.
UAE was getting some big and medium size corvettes have they got it yet or they are being build yet

UAE was getting some big and medium size corvettes have they got it yet or they are being build yet

They are building seven indigenous corvettes called the Byanonah class they got its tech from the French so the first one was built there the rest will be built in Abu-Dhabi here is some of its pics:

Baynunah_3.jpg-.jpg

Baynunah_0017_(800_x_533).jpg

frachter6.jpg

Baynunahbig.jpg

rounded_corner.php

Again this is to be built in the UAE the first one was built in France to teach Emaraties on how to build it from scratch and the rest they are building on their own. Right now they have completed three.

They are building seven indigenous corvettes called the Byanonah class they got its tech from the French so the first one was built there the rest will be built in Abu-Dhabi here is some of its pics:

Baynunah_3.jpg-.jpg

Baynunah_0017_(800_x_533).jpg

frachter6.jpg

Baynunahbig.jpg

rounded_corner.php

Again this is to be built in the UAE the first one was built in France to teach Emaraties on how to build it from scratch and the rest they are building on their own. Right now they have completed three.
What weapons and Missiles will they have on these corvettes ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom