What's new

Gaza kindergartners want to 'blow up Zionists'

Neuro, You need to see a psychiatrist.

The school needs to be shut down and the children sent to a saner version where they can play.

First you need mental treatment , how you shutdown an Islamic school in muslims country?. India known well that most of the jihadis are madarsa product, can you tell me till date hw many madarasa had been closed?across the border. I am talking the reality.

Are you actually advocating the murder of innocent children?
Innocent? Which article did you read?
These children have been filled with hatred, are they innocent anymore? No. Should they be judged and killed now for anything they might do in the future? No. But, have no doubt that unless the hatred they are filled with is cleansed, they will become terrorists like their elders.

This is what they are taught all over Gaza and many Arab nations.

These children have been filled with hatred, are they innocent anymore? No. Should they be judged and killed now for anything they might do in the future? No. But, have no doubt that unless the hatred they are filled with is cleansed, they will become terrorists like their elders.

Children are innocent because it is not their fault that they end up in that place. In any civilized country, it is duty of parent and wider society to put them in right path. They are as much victim of brainwashing as you are victim of terrorism.

If the new is true, this so called kindergartens need a big bomb while its so called teachers are in it. And those brainwashed kids needs psychological treatment as soon as possible.

First you need mental treatment , how you shutdown an Islamic school in muslims country?. India known well that most of the jihadis are madarsa product, can you tell me till date hw many madarasa had been closed?across the border. I am talking the reality.

Control the curriculum? The government of the land can control what is taught in the schools to kids? Licenses are provided by the government to run these things. The objective is to kill children or stop the messaging????? Put the teachers and owners in prison and re-educate the children.

A child is innocent nonetheless in this case. It is their teachers and parents who are the real criminals. Sad to see society's role models this way.

Not all of them. Most of them are just too lazy to actually do anything :P

They are just children man.

They don't know anything about political ideology, they are just repeating what the adults say.

Of course it is very sad that a child is talking about blowing up anybody at all, let alone a specific group of people. It's not their fault though, it's the parents and the teachers.

It seems that more and more the UNRWA and NGOs consider themselves as the Hamas and Palestinian Authority leadership considers them to be: adjuncts in their struggle to destroy the Jews, providing directly or indirectly the support functions of supply, propaganda, and training - everything except battle. (Recruitment, as we see here, is unnecessary since every child is effectively a recruit.)

It's a wonder that Israel tolerates such things - certainly it doesn't seem wise.

It seems that more and more the UNRWA and NGOs consider themselves as the Hamas and Palestinian Authority leadership considers them to be: adjuncts in their struggle to destroy the Jews, providing directly or indirectly the support functions of supply, propaganda, and training - everything except battle. (Recruitment, as we see here, is unnecessary since every child is effectively a recruit.)

It's a wonder that Israel tolerates such things - certainly it doesn't seem wise.
Not everybody is an enemy of israel, stop being so melodramatic. There are many concerns regarding israel's policy wrt palestinians, and NGOs are doing their job in highlighting that. Nothing special.

Lo and behold, it is not appearing at the front pages of any of the news sites nor newspapers while anything Israeli related gets the front page for 3 weeks. I am "shocked".

It does not create that much buzz, when it is the hard truth and not propaganda.

Give it some time PteX.

Not everybody is an enemy of israel, stop being so melodramatic. There are many concerns regarding israel's policy wrt palestinians, and NGOs are doing their job in highlighting that. Nothing special.
Am I being "melodramatic?" Why are you swerving from the subject of the Palestinian Arabs' inculcation of hatred into their children to concentrate on Israeli policy instead? It's not like Israel sets the curriculum of Gazans' kindergarten classes.

Gaza is under Arab rule, controlled completely by Hamas. If you bothered to read or even use your brain.

With the odd F16 bombing them every now and then. No need for a no fly zone here eh??

drop the bombs.....educate yourselves, invest in yourselves -- unite....that's the best weapon

I think I read that Palestinians have the highest percentage of graduates in the Arab world

good, the next generations will not forget and will not forgive !!

I agree they should never forget. I would ensure my children were aware of their peoples history

Isn't Zionism just some random ideology that supported the creation of the Israeli state?

Whilst we are on the subject I hope these children are taught that the following two lies are just lies:

1. Criticism of Zionism is Anti-Semitic

2. Israel has a right to exist (at their expense)

because israeli phosphorous bombs dont spare kindergarten kids....it burns them all
Plus the deaths and misery caused by israeli seige,blockade and attacks are seen by kids and adults alike..
The psychological scars given to these kids by isreal casu this hatered.

Back
Top Bottom