What's new

Gaza kindergartners want to 'blow up Zionists'

Throw bombs at that school(I know its a sin but no other way) kill all emerging jihadis without mercy and it would be a great service to humanity. How their parents sending their children to such school?

I know plenty of Palestinians to know how they feel about Israel

I really want to know how your forefathers were feeling when England was occupying their land
Seeing your response here, I would say they must have been happy about it !!

Throw bombs at that school(I know its a sin but no other way) kill all emerging jihadis without mercy and it would be a great service to humanity. How their parents sending their children to such school?

Are you actually advocating the murder of innocent children?

Thats the most Idiotic comment I read here. Why would you kill innocent kids when the adults are responsible for brainwashing.

Thats the most Idiotic comment I read here. Why would you kill innocent kids when the adults are responsible for brainwashing.

Why not counter brain wash by controlling cable TV and cinema!

OK let them grow in that school profusely and they will get extensive training in all aspects so innocents should prepare for death. I think now I speaking sensible.

Heil Hitlar!!

OK let them grow in that school profusely and they will get extensive training in all aspects so innocents should prepare for death. I think now I speaking sensible.

Stop fear mongering, clown.

Are you using google translate to write in English. May be I should report to mods.

Are you actually advocating the murder of innocent children?

They are not kids they are upcoming evils and they will seek human blood for future. Do you have any plan to shift those kids to some gud school or you having any idea to shutdown that school? big no ryt then there is no other way.

Are you using google translate to write in English. May be I should report to mods.

report to them ....I won't bother . Gud luck

Neuro, You need to see a psychiatrist.

The school needs to be shut down and the children sent to a saner version where they can play.

Back
Top Bottom