What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

No one is begging, Iran doesn't have enough ballistic missiles to make a difference in Ukraine and keep enough for itself. Iran isn't stupid enough to send any meaningful amount of them because it needs it against Israel and various American targets.

Our ballistic missiles are far better than yours, at worst case scenario, if your ballistic missiles would somehow threaten our existence we would nuke Iran. We can defend our powerplants, Iran can't. You'll see who runs out of power. We don't need missiles or weapons in order to do that.

No more power grid? Lies.
Ukraine has electricity.

Lol, you always bring the Saudi example. Saudis were braindead, their air defense commanders were inexperienced and their radars simply didn't cover that place properly.

Lol
They are the same Saudis who are helping you in interception now.

While supplying Russia, Iran sent 15000 Shaheds to China and more to other countries.
Chips are made in Iran. Price is $5-21k !!!
We make more missiles and drones than you make AD missiles.

I am not even talking of cluster bomblets or HGV yet.

Iran can even attack Tel Aviv with hand grenade :) there is no strategic depth.

From US director of EMP taskforce:

Lol
They are the same Saudis who are helping you in interception now.

While supplying Russia, Iran sent 15000 Shaheds to China and more to other countries.
Chips are made in Iran. Price is $5-21k !!!
We make more missiles and drones than you make AD missiles.

I am not even talking of cluster bomblets or HGV yet.

Iran can even attack Tel Aviv with hand grenade :) there is no strategic depth.

From US director of EMP taskforce:

Saudis gained experience over the years, they lacked it. Now the Houthi missiles can't hit Saudi Arabia thanks to Patriot/THAAD.

Let's see you outproduce our laser defenses :)

Saudis gained experience over the years, they lacked it. Now the Houthi missiles can't hit Saudi Arabia thanks to Patriot/THAAD.

Let's see you outproduce our laser defenses :)

It is getting off topic but laser defense has easy counter.
Also Yemenis were hitting Saudis left and right to the end.

Yemenis are just messing with you now. They can launch several hundreds if they want.

Use those Laser guns and Saudi tactic in Ukraine dear :D

They are utterly mad lol, October 7th attack shows you that. Besides the fact they personally murdered kids, babies, women, Muslim Israelis, kidnapped civilians etc, they also genuinely believed they would conquer Jerusalem that day.

They still believe they are winning lol.

Gaza will be destroyed anyway, if you don't count it as destroyed already in the first place.
Dont act shocked, you have nothing against killing babies and children. You celebrate genocide during Passover. All religions have strange stuff, but this is shocking.

But I do think the attack against you was ill conceived and not advisable. But we will see. I also thought Taliban fight against the US was irrational and Iraqi insurgency was irrational, because I think with a western mindset. I was clearly wrong, as there was a lot of method to their madness.

However, Arabs, as strange as and irrational they are to me, have created great civilisations and defeated many empires. Something your people could only ever imagine. The only thing your people can boast of is survival by running away. From Egypt and from europe. So whatever plan they have for you, I cant work it out. But I can be sure of one thing, they do not wish you well, and despite making friends with you and recognising you, they will not stop until they are gone or you are gone.

And even if you beat them, like the crusaders beat them for a while, someone else will come just like last time. Maybe the turks maybe the Iranians maybe the asians or whatever muslim group achieves world power status.

Historically, Turks and Shiites have a better track record of recovering holy lands. Sunni Arabs are a bit soft. Sunni Arabs are like the swedes of the muslim world. very very soft.

Amd you think we will leave a stone unturned searching for our hostages ?
You don’t give a shit about hostages. You probably killed some of them whilst killing the babies and children that you have murdered. You don’t carpet bomb innocent then pretend to care about the hostages.
How much nonsense can you spurt out in 1 day?
First the tunnel accusation and now the pretence that you care about hostages.
You attempt to put up a show for public consumption - an epic blockbuster -
But unfortunately for you Jewish bullshit doesn’t wash anymore.
No longer the chosen ones. Scum

Video of incessant Nazi Israel's bombardment of Gaza:

Jews

Why do you think they were wiped out in multiple pogroms throughout history

They are a vile people and everywhere they went they created so much hatred that multiple peoples realised only violence and annihilation were the answer

The Jews need to leave the middle east, they need to be hosted in the USA, then the evangelicals can deal with

Back
Top Bottom