What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

The father of Bashar al Assad, Hafiz al Assad was muslim??

Nasser of Egypt was Islamist??

King of Jordan is islamist???
Kings aren't leftist idiot. They're maximum right. I guess you think hitler and romans were leftists too?

Correct, one solution would be to develop a new type of RPG or an improved variant, which will throw a kinetic penetration rod followed by the RPG round.

What I noticed is Trophy APS has a latency that can be exploited by attacking from shorter range so the missile will hit the target before the system react. Trophy was a myth I honestly think it’s rubbish like in Lebanon 2006.

Israelis will have a do or die situation in case of all out attack and every nation becomes embodiment of bravery if situation falls to that level.
If they were so pampered,they would have been rooted out of Middle East as of now.
A tiny Jewish state still stands there in completely hostile Middle East for seventy years.This tells the story of how much these people are pampered.

On the side note,Iranian proxies are constantly playing their cards with Missile strikes on Israel but they are gaining negligible success.
Oh, again, the 'tiny' Babe in the Woods Israel argument! Nah, Israelis always had better weaponry and training--always--and since 1967 have the support of the the mightiest military and economic alliance in the world history--in case you don't notice that? How long did it take after the Hamas attack to mobilize Israel's supporters in Washington? Hours! That should tell you about the 'tiny' part. Maybe Israel is really 'tiny' but not only in its size but also in its valor. You remind me of some of those defeatists Pakistanis who have long advocated recognizing Israel even though the benefits to Pakistan would be miniscule despite Pakistan selling its soul to the Devil.

Once they are done with Gaza,HZ will be next target.
So annihilation of Gaza can give two benefits to Israel.
1) Gaza front will be closed for the decades to come
2) Israel can deal HZ with full attention.
And this will deter HZ actions against Israel.
You know HZ is still afraid from going all out against Israel.Why ?
B/c HZ leaders still remember the destruction Israel brought to Lebanon in 2006 war.
Can't argument against that but things HAVE to work for Israel in the way you are suggesting. It is a big IF though.

As of 4:36AM Gaza Time, Al-Quds Brigades of Palestinian Islamic Jihad stated they fully or partially destroyed 9 tanks, 3 APCs and 4 military vehicles.

1700588863623.png

Zionist military bases of "Raim" and "Nir Oz" came under the mercy of Palestinian mujahideen's missile barrage.

1700589068696.png

I don't think you are understanding what I said: Israelis would go totally unrestricted if and when all hostages are released!!! Israelis already made a very absurd claim a few weeks ago that Hamas was working on 'chemical weapons'. WTH?? Hamas, working out of tunnels, would need chemical weapons to target Israeli soldiers out on the streets?!! No, that was Israel's planting the idea of 'smoking out' Hamas from the tunnels once all/most hostages are released.

You see: Even if a tiny Hamas force remains in northern Gaza after a long term ceasefire then Israel has 'lost' the war and Israelis know that from the lesson learned in 2006 against Hezbollah. @Gomig-21

But, yes, hostages maybe released BUT along with simultaneous deployments of multinational peacemakers in different parts of Gaza...
If partial hostages are released like women & Children in exchange for Palestinian prisoners, Hamas will still retain hostages and have peace. Otherwise, they can continue this war until Hezbollah joins. Too bad Muslim Brotherhood ended their armed wing. However, they fought in the 1973 or 67 war against Israel as volunteers.. There are tribal militants in the Sinai who might be willing to join the war against Israel.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom