What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I have to reiterate, because if not, people are going to say I am Pro-Israeli

I don't actually see the end game from both side. I mean I don't see why Hamas would want to attack Israeli in this scale, and I also don't see how Israeli can get rid of Hamas in Gaza, that's impossible without post occupation op, and they don't have one. I mean, even if Israeli "clean" all of Gaza, with the leadership in Qatar and management underground, they will just show up again after the Israeli withdraw, that is just a no brainer.

On Hamas side, the chances of this is not going to blow back on them is close to zero, it's always going to be reaction from the Israeli side if attack like this happen, hostage or not, this is not going to stop. As I previously mentioned, the only way this attack make sense is for Hamas to think the Arab world is going to be reunited against Israel once again and try to put it off the map, but to launch an attack when they have zero leverage on the Arab world? That's sounded stupid and honestly a bit suicidal to me. And don't forget the issue is going to last longer than this war, because Gaza largely depends on Israeli for most of its necessity, hence the current humanitarian crisis they are facing once Israeli stop anything going in and out. I don't see how or in what way Israel will keep food, water, fuel and electricity going into Gaza, and I don't think Egypt are willing to take the burden from Israeli, and even if they do, it's going to be years, if not decade to build enough infrastructure to fill this role, that mean even if the war ends tomorrow, a ceasefire was brokered by UN or whatever or whoever, the suffering is going to continue for months, if not years to come.

That is not logical nor practical for Hamas to launch this attack........

some people who have life sentences prefer death than a life of incarceration and daily humiliation

some people who have life sentences prefer death than a life of incarceration and daily humiliation
What I am saying is, not everyone thinks the same, I mean why do something that is not just going to affect you without thinking of any consequence? That's my point. Or do you think every Palestinian look at what Gaza is today and think "hmmm, this is what I want to be, I have nothing to live for anyway".

It's different when I think this life is not worth living and I go out killing a lot of people and go down fighting, that's one thing, I do this and it burn the next house down is a completely different thing, I don't know if you know what I mean.

That was me who said lol (the tracksuit mujahideen)

I've seen some Hamas clips, and most of the fighters look like regular people, I'm not even sure they're using their well trained soldiers
- yet

Tracksuit Mujahideen yes sir thank you for reminding me! Old age sucks let me tell ya and I've had short-term memory issues for decades, remembering names being the worst! That's a perfect description gonna use it from now on. Even though we are seeing some of them with tactical vests and some other minor equipment but most of them so far have been just like you described.

It won't stop them. And Israel will just counter with armed security on board.

First we'll have to find out how they seized it. Armed security on board might be assuming the Houthis are using Somali piracy tactics and could work when the case could be similar to the way Iran seizes all types of ships with armed, fast attack boats, who knows. So far, Ansarullah have shown unbelievable capabilities considering the entire world was labeling them as slipper-wearing AK-carrying rag-tag mountain-dwelling peasants. Now they're conducting military parades showing cruise & ballistic missiles firing several towards Israel even making at least a pair of their F-5s operational and flew them in a display over Sanaa as if they had been flying for the Thunderbirds lol. It's truly remarkable so I think we'll have to wait and see if or when the next ship does get seized and how or what happens.

My biggest concern would be the US Navy getting involved which they did in Somalia and that started a joint, naval anti-pirating cooperation that quickly put an end to that business. This might be a little bit tougher and require the US' heavier power capabilities which like I said, is a day's worth of work for the mighty US Navy. But on the other side of the equation, the US still has to be concerned about the surging world opinion against its support for the apartheid state.

Keep in mind, the Bab El Mandab Strait is very narrow and easily controlled by Yemen. Djibouti & Somalia aren't much of a threat and there is a lot of military naval patrolling going on there to ensure Red Sea passage to and from the Suez Canal and the port of Eilat. So for them to do this and threaten more just shows huge guts but is super dangerous also.

1700493561200.png

The Galaxy Leader flying under the flag of the Bahamas supposedly headed to India and no Israelis on board. According to Houthi military spokesman, Yemen will continue to seize ships bound for Israel until the Israelis withdraw from Gaza and stop all military action against the Palestinians. He also said the crew is being treated according to Islamic Laws.

Last edited:
Zionism uses anti semitism as a weapon to control the masses

The worlds most power man Elon Musk was pro Palestine last week a number of agencies accused him of anti semitism

And yesterday he came out and said he’s not anti semitic

The minute you say I am not anti semitic you are too far gone

Now he will be a slave for the rest of his life

He paid $44 billion for free speech

Yet he was out called by Zionist

This is how dangerous these reptiles are

Anti semitism is used to control flow of information by Zionists

Isis is assad invention, al-nusra was legitimate
Asad invention in Mosul ? perfect logic, it was USA invention to destabilize Iraq, and legitimate its presence there and al-nusra was Isis buddy nothing legitimate about them

What I am saying is, not everyone thinks the same, I mean why do something that is not just going to affect you without thinking of any consequence? That's my point. Or do you think every Palestinian look at what Gaza is today and think "hmmm, this is what I want to be, I have nothing to live for anyway".

It's different when I think this life is not worth living and I go out killing a lot of people and go down fighting, that's one thing, I do this and it burn the next house down is a completely different thing, I don't know if you know what I mean.
I know what you mean. But i dont think you understand Hamas. Everyone to a person has seen their family, children, mother fathers, grandfathers brutalised for a century. Most have seen murder of their families in front of their eyes.

I ask you if you are a parent or a child of parents and you see them blown to pieces how would you feel?

I have 2 children and god forbid if that was what i would see, my life would not be worth living, i would not want live another day. If that makes sense

Asad invention in Mosul ? perfect logic, it was USA invention to destabilize Iraq, and legitimate its presence there and al-nusra was Isis buddy nothing legitimate about them
Asad left spirit from the bottle to discredit and weaken opposition it is well known fact

Expand existing tunnels, build new ones and turn eye and let the friendly countries operatives to do their job,it is not that complicated.

We're both on the same side, here. I think we've established that so I don't want to argue with you on this particular issue because it's counterproductive to the cause. But I agree with you that something needs to be done but where you and I differ is I don't see it in such a simplistic way as you do. "Not that complicated" couldn't be further from the truth, my brother. If you really looked at the situation from every angle, you'll see that it's not as simple as expanding tunnels or building new ones and not sure what you mean by "let friendly operatives do their job," but the main issue I was telling @Falcon29 is that the aid trucks are not being allowed by the demons because they're using the excuse that contraband will also get through with such huge amounts of aid trucks and that's just a pretext to their real intentions. The numbers were between 400 & 500 trucks a day that went through Egypt to Gaza and now the demons are threatening to destroy them. The solution needs to be one that is realistically possible not impulsively and emotionally driven.

well Israel father figure, USA once blamed WHO for covid
https://www.npr.org/sections/corona...a-and-who-blaming-them-for-spread-of-covid-19

US agreed to transfer 10 billion Dollars to the Mullah regime of Iran

Christian pastor goes after Ben Shapiro for calling Jesus a criminal.
that has nothing to do Iran , they allowed Iraq to pay its debt to Iran because if Iraq did not do that because of fear of USA then Iran had no choice to cut electricity supply to Iraq until they pay their debts

In Bagdad, the Jihad was overshadowed by the tense power struggle in Iranian Poised to dominate once Sunni Iraq led regime pro Baathism that was fierce opponents of Iranian expansions. After the fall of Saddam Hussein's government in Iraq, Shiite forces launched a fierce power struggle within Iraq. America went to war. The resurgence of vindictive jihadist groups amid repression by the Baathist leadership has led to a conflict with the international community's alliance with the Iranians and a fusion of proxies and fusing itself with the US coalition.

Last edited:
We're both on the same side, here. I think we've established that so I don't want to argue with you on this particular issue because it's counterproductive to the cause. But I agree with you that something needs to be done but where you and I differ is I don't see it in such a simplistic way as you do. "Not that complicated" couldn't be further from the truth, my brother. If you really looked at the situation from every angle, you'll see that it's not as simple as expanding tunnels or building new ones and not sure what you mean by "let friendly operatives do their job," but the main issue I was telling @Falcon29 is that the aid trucks are not being allowed by the demons because they're using the excuse that contraband will also get through with such huge amounts of aid trucks and that's just a pretext to their real intentions. The numbers were between 400 & 500 trucks a day that went through Egypt to Gaza and now the demons are threatening to destroy them. The solution needs to be one that is realistically possible not impulsively and emotionally driven.
Sure we are, i meant on military aspect primary to enhance resistance capabilities, so if there is will there are means, from footage from the ongoing fights it is clear that Hamas is under equiped with modern infantry weapons and they resist manly with self made improvised solutions, that has to change.
By foreign operatives i meant, if some friendly country wants to deliver something for their resitance to them you take note and let them without to much noise.
I am aware of sensitivity of Egypt position and all eyes on you but you are big country and i am sure that covert operation lf that type are not something impossible to be done by your side and with that you remain with "clean hands".
You do not even have to use tunnels for that bathyscaphe also can reach Gaza strip easily, drone drops etc., but now it is to late it remains to be seen if Gaza will survive at all and if it does you should never repeat same mistake like in past.

.....Allah will send 'Eisa bin Maryam, who will come down at the white minaret in the east of Damascus, wearing two Mahrud[garment dyed with Wars and then Saffron], resting his hands on the wings of two angels. When he lowers his head, beads of perspiration will fall from it. Every disbeliever who smells the fragrance of his breath will die, and his breath will reach as far as his eye can see. Then he will set out and catch up with him (the Dajjal) at the gate of Ludd, and will kill him. Then the Prophet of Allah 'Eisa will come to some people whom Allah has protected, and he will wipe their faces and tell them of their status in Paradise." End

I could be wrong but i think we are in the end of the days and these people mentioned above are maybe the people of Gaza .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom