What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Israel kills palestinian people assad/iran killed syrian people be consistent there is no difference between them
That is what I had been saying and you told me to
Israel dominates middle eastern people because they aren't very bright, although physically they are very strong races. I have said this before too.

Wow , you don't know sh*t about the history of your own people . don't you ?.

Palestine Airways (Hebrew: נתיבי אוויר ארץ ישראל, romanized: Netivéy Avír Éretz Yisraél, lit. 'Land of Israel Airways was an airline founded by Zionist Pinhas Rutenberg in British Palestine,

1024px-Pobjoy_Short_Scion_Palestine_Airways_1934.jpg

~

Websites close to Khamenei publish a photo. It has many meanings.

Have you no shame ?

Will you now twist and distort your own religion ?

What is this man some kind of a prophet ? A devine being ? Flase prophet.

Have you no stories from your on faith that you have to twist and distort ours to suit your agenda ?

P.S

I would not be standing there if I where them ...

christian-religion-elements-about-faith-god_23-2150641336.jpg

~

1967 borders are unacceptable when they were offered more in 1947. They have no authority to accept a loss. And that's assuming the illegal (Anglo-saxon) act to instate israel was accepted already.
that's why ISrael should have accepted and executed the 1967 version of Palestine....... but Israel foolishly declined, and now its state is getting Ukraine'd.

The fact that Biden said shortly after Oct. 7 that there is no way out of this outside of a 2-state solution means that Gaza won the military conflict- its attack on Israel IS THE ONLY THING that would make an AMerican president admit (even if its only words, which arent usually worth much alone) a 2-state solution is now mandatory!

Not just last few pages, but last couple of hundred pages. Now is not the time for in-fighting. Shia Sunni does not matter, we are all Muslims and we need to stand up for Palestinians.
Bro - how the hell can these monkeys in the Middle East countries be taken serious. Fighting ferociously over sect and spouting hatred and that’s amongst themselves. Is this what Islam teaches them?

Bro - how the hell can these monkeys in the Middle East countries be taken serious. Fighting ferociously over sect and spouting hatred and that’s amongst themselves. Is this what Islam teaches them?

Exactly. This is why the Muslim Ummah is being humiliated for the last century. We sided with the Kuffar to rebel against Muslim rule, fought against each other with the help of Kuffar, fought against each other on the basis of race and culture and not for a just cause. Now we have turned into slaves of the Kuffar.

"Indeed, Allāh will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves." - al-Ra’d 13:11

@waz @RescueRanger @LeGenD @WebMaster @KAL-EL for whom it should be required further.

Apart from fake news and lowlevel debunked arguments from @sammuel , I would like to point out @A.P. Richelieu , Yes I could start engaging in discussions with him, but seeing his posts, it’s so obvious with fake news, half thought arguments and manipulative posts at the very least.

As I said before, I am open for a refreshing debate on the basis of discussing facts. But people here throwing around with distractions and fake news, using manipulative statistics from dubious sources. Please help us mods and administrators and senior members, to keep a high standard

Please fix

You means postings like these:

Don’t bother replying. I will not read Your reply.

Saudi-led axis and Iran-led axis, both delusional blocs. Buttered up by Russia and US to make balance in region and feel important and powerful. Only tough and weak and defenseless people. When push comes to shove, they make a million excuses or delve very deep into some crazy conspiracy theories to avoid facing their insecurities, incompetence, cowardice, and reality.

Are you head of IRGC or something?

Only Ikhwani bock and Ottoman Empire is stronk:

Killers of people of Syria for dream of Ottoman Empire. Heck you Ikhwanis gotta hate Iran for the crushed dream of Halep.

Turkey cares for politics and ottoman empires.

Whenever they tell you Turkey cut relations with baby killer Assad, look at this picture:

IMG_0551.jpeg

Hizbullah will not sacrifice itself for the dream of Ikhwanis.

Rest assured

Sure , a real charmer this one is .

In 2012, he delivered a televised sermon in which he prayed for Allah to kill "the Jews and their supporters... [and] the Americans and their supporters... without leaving a single one".

Anyone involved in planning or authorising the Saterday 7 of October massacre, is a dead man, ger used to it.

~
He was an arsehole who incited people to mass murder. Out of curiosity what's your opinion on those Jewish far right figures and groups in Israel who advocate murder, ethnic cleansing, settlements and racism? Some of whom are in office now.

IMG_0558.jpeg

Yemen seized an Israeli ship.
This move needs BALL. You cannot deny it.

Israeli ship under Bahamas flag and Indian registry for cover.

Coming from Turkey 🦃

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom