What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Whats difference between netanyahu and the babykiller asshead. Your tireheads have also diplomatic, economic and military relations with asshead.

That just hurts Turkey's point of view, if anything. Yes, Assad may not be a good guy. But Turkey chooses to end their relationship with Assad over Netanyahu as to strengthen its NATO standing, then that is very telling. Why not both?

View attachment 1029637

View attachment 1029638

Turkey bowed to Israel

View attachment 1029639

Turkey bowed to Israel.
Facts in a picture

The Dönme (Hebrew: דוֹנְמֶה, romanized: Dōnme, Ottoman Turkish: دونمه, Turkish: Dönme) were a group of Sabbatean crypto-Jews in the Ottoman Empire who converted outwardly to Islam, but retained their Jewish faith and Kabbalistic beliefs in secret. The movement was centered mainly in Thessaloniki. It originated during and soon after the era of Sabbatai Zevi, a 17th-century Sephardic Jewish Rabbi and Kabbalist who claimed to be the Jewish Messiah and eventually feigned conversion to Islam under threat of death from the Sultan Mehmed IV. After Zevi's forced conversion to Islam, a number of Sabbatean Jews purportedly converted to Islam and became the Dönme. Some Sabbateans lived on into 21st-century Turkey as descendants of the Dönme.

Westoids would never let it happen. The whole point of Israel and the bitchfour declaration was so the anglos and the french could stop the emergence of a big arab state encompassing the levant and the arabian peninsula. It's their biggest nightmare. Same goes for north africa with their little puppet monarch on the westernmost frontier that sabotages the unity of the Maghreb. The whole arab world should be 3-4 countries at most. That ship has sailed unfortunately.
It can be one under Caliph.

The iraqi pm looks like a literal homo from portland a leftist. Get him out. You can't attack baathists when you have people like that, literal puppet meal. Iraq also shouldn't be a separate country, STOP ABIDING BY ANGLO-SAXON BORDERS. They are fake bullshit.
Khilafat is needed.

And here is the interview with the real helicopter pilot.

And here is the original picture from 2021.

1700392704789.png

How many can see the difference between this and the picture in @Falcon29 ’s post
1700392812106.png

Full video from 2021.

Conclusion: another lie posted by @Falcon29

Last edited:
A technocrat government has been proposed before. Palestinians were supposed to have elections recently but Israel refused to allow Palestinians to hold elections. Palestinians in Gaza don't mind whom governs them. But we are not giving up our God-given right to bear arms and protect our people from genocide.
Give rule to Hamas.

I have shown that around 50% of Israelis come from Muslim countries.
Many Muslim countries are Apartheid societies that discriminate vs non-Muslims.
That isn't evidence some wiki links which anyone can update and change try again.

Now you make another claim, show me 1 muslim country witj evidence that practises apartheid

no, You can’t flatten cities. Attacks must have a military purpose. And You can’t attack hospitals without warning.
Yes you can if Israel can do it and its not a war crime for you so can russia hypocrite.

As pointed out earlier, there is an extensive tunnel network under Gaza.
Hamas has traditionally used schools, UN buildings and civilian houses for military purposes. You can suspect war crimes but not prove war crimes unless you know what information an attack is based on. Israel shows in many ways that it considers the legality of the situation. An example is thumper bombs in advance of a real bomb.

Russia has been documented many times to have total disregard for international law by war crimes. videos of shooting civilians and torturing POWs. Bombing hospitals without warning.

The only thing ICC is prosecuting Russians for is kidnapping children, which Putin boasted about on TV
Hamas has some tunnels no one knows how extensive what you wrote is just a bunch of israeli propaganda with NO EVIDENCE.

Israel uses Palestinian homes, schools hospitals to attack Palestinians that is also well documented. Israel lies about attacking hospitals that is well documented. You can't lie your way through defending Israel here and condemning Russia.

There was a video of civilians massacred by israel when they were fleeing south. There are videos of israel executing POW. Israel is kidnapping children, they kidnapped a reporters son, they kidnap women and children in the west bank.

By your logic and definitions if Russia is commiting warcrimes so is Israel

There is evidence presented here of using the hospital for military purposes. A video of a Hamas terrorist that runs into the al-Shifa with an anti-tank weapon.
The damning evidence of using the hospital as a command central is likely to be based on Electronic Intelligence.

That there is a network of tunnels is well known with many photos and videos. I have not seen any tunnel location being revealed, so obviously that lack of info cannot be taken as proof that they do not exist. They do exist. Israel should show more information at some ststage.
Tunnels exist but your claim is exaggerated. There is NO EVIDENCE any hospital was used by hamas as a base, or there was any bases under it. Only evidence is of Israeli warcrimes not allowing food, water, fuel into gaza and hospitals and the thousands kids they deliberately killed.

That isn't evidence some wiki links which anyone can update and change try again.
Check the links in the page.

Now you make another claim, show me 1 muslim country witj evidence that practises apartheid

The Dhimmi system is apartheid.
Remind me when Christians can build a Church in Mekka.

Yes you can if Israel can do it and its not a war crime for you so can russia hypocrite.
Hamas is know to violate the Geneva Convention whenever they get a chance.
Ukraine may commit the occasional war crime, but far far from the level of Hamas.

Hamas has some tunnels no one knows how extensive what you wrote is just a bunch of israeli propaganda with NO EVIDENCE.

And I don’t claim that I know. You claim that You do not know.
Yet, you claim that Israel did not bomb tunnels.

Israel uses Palestinian homes, schools hospitals to attack Palestinians that is also well documented. Israel lies about attacking hospitals that is well documented. You can't lie your way through defending Israel here and condemning Russia.
And You do not know the military value of any of these targets.

There was a video of civilians massacred by israel when they were fleeing south. There are videos of israel executing POW. Israel is kidnapping children, they kidnapped a reporters son, they kidnap women and children in the west bank.
I have not seen any such videos.

By your logic and definitions if Russia is commiting warcrimes so is Israel
I have seen videos of Russian executing civilians.

Tunnels exist but your claim is exaggerated. There is NO EVIDENCE any hospital was used by hamas as a base, or there was any bases under it. Only evidence is of Israeli warcrimes not allowing food, water, fuel into gaza and hospitals and the thousands kids they deliberately killed.
There is a video here that clearly shows Hamas terrorists seeking cover inside the al-Shifa hospital with an anti-tank weapon.
I do not make any other claim.
Israel makes that claim, and they are not required to present evidence at PDF.
My position is that you cannot make a claim of war crime before an investigation.

Last edited:

There is a very interesting Hadith regarding Lod. Today it is a suburb of Tel Aviv and the location of Ben Gurion Airport.

A Hadith named the city of Lod, also spelled Ludd, as the place where the Jewish Messiah, known by Muslims as al-Masih ad-Dajjal, the False Messiah, and by Christians as Antichrist will be killed by Jesus Christ.

He (Jesus) would then search for him (dajjal) until he would catch hold of him at the gate of ludd and would kill him. Sahih Muslim (Book #041, Hadith #7015)

After that it is the end for the Zionists.

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews. Sahih Muslim (Book #041, Hadith #6985)

The Israelis have signed their own death warrant by their genocide of Muslim women and children. The countdown for their end has started.

@waz @RescueRanger @LeGenD @WebMaster @KAL-EL for whom it should be required further.

Apart from fake news and lowlevel debunked arguments from @sammuel , I would like to point out @A.P. Richelieu , Yes I could start engaging in discussions with him, but seeing his posts, it’s so obvious with fake news, half thought arguments and manipulative posts at the very least.

As I said before, I am open for a refreshing debate on the basis of discussing facts. But people here throwing around with distractions and fake news, using manipulative statistics from dubious sources. Please help us mods and administrators and senior members, to keep a high standard

Please fix

Turkish government threatens the US and E.U.

President Erdoğan: We can close the graincorridor from Ukraine and terminate the graindeal.

Admiral of the Turkish navy Commander Ercument: We will block NATO and US warships from entering the Blacksea.

Minister of Foreign affairs Hakan Fidan: Currently we are using all diplomatic means to lift the blockade on Gaza, if our diplomatic efforts run into the ground we'll move to the next stage. The world has moved to a new phase prepare yourselves for the worse (for the worst case scenario.)

Last edited:
Have noticed over the last few pages this thread being unnecessarily derailed. In history when the Arabs have been attacked or had conflict - instead of focusing on the enemy - a surge of sectarian rivalry allows the enemy to take advantage.
It’s embarrassing but quite notable the eye is taken off the ball and “the chosen ones” thrive.

Like anything else - united we stand -
Divided we allow Israel to prosper.

Not just last few pages, but last couple of hundred pages. Now is not the time for in-fighting. Shia Sunni does not matter, we are all Muslims and we need to stand up for Palestinians.

Back
Top Bottom