What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

The thing is Palestinians in the diaspora and in the occupied territories should come up with an alternative to the Palestinian authority. Something that represents the legitimate government that most people want to see in an independent Palestine.

Now Biden is denying a deal has been brokered.
A technocrat government has been proposed before. Palestinians were supposed to have elections recently but Israel refused to allow Palestinians to hold elections. Palestinians in Gaza don't mind whom governs them. But we are not giving up our God-given right to bear arms and protect our people from genocide.

You have to look at it this way. Arab world is in disarray, our leaders are our oppressors. They work hand in hand with Zionists for their own gain against the wishes of their people. The people have to rise up and see that their leaders are just pawns. I never thought I would see a day where you can get arrested for speaking out for Palestine in an Arab country. It’s a damn shame.
I disagree. As you see in the west the population is totally defeated. USA armed militias are sissies. Alex jones type people wear diapers.

The solution is to encourage Israel to go for Greater Israel. It's greenlit by Nato, it's a time of weak sunni state who 'deliberately weakened' themselves to be vulnerable to coercion by Nato. So both factors are favourable to Israel and won't be as good possibly at another time. It doesn't matter how much arabs screech anywhere because the situation is forced. There's nothing any of us can do about it...

A technocrat government has been proposed before. Palestinians were supposed to have elections recently but Israel refused to allow Palestinians to hold elections. Palestinians in Gaza don't mind whom governs them. But we are not giving up our God-given right to bear arms and protect our people from genocide.
Any reason a government in exile can’t be set up, perhaps in Qatar or Kuwait, that can replace the 87 year old Abbas, and his team. A younger team, of technocrats, with more connections to the lives of the people in each of the pockets in the West Bank Palestinians are living and in Gaza. A team that has the stamina to face the world and fight for independence from occupation in international fora and global negotiations. One that can rally the world, and raise funds to rebuild Gaza on Palestinian terms.

Look at this, wtf are the Palestinians supposed to do when faced with such brazen impunity? Zionist apologists are despicable. slimy depraved creatures, experts at accusatory inversion. They're probably the type of people who call the police when someone makes a U-turn using their driveway but want Palestinians to not do shit when disgusting settlers steal everything they own, imprison their fathers and kill their children. They make me sick.

Realistically the only the lasting solution is a one-state solution where security control is stripped of the extremist Israeli gov't.
They never intended on a 2 state solution. They used the 2 state solution as guise to steal more and more land. The Oslo accords was the worst thing to happen to Palestinians. They gave up everything to get NOTHING! Illegal settlements in West Bank and how dissected it is means there is virtually no chance there could be a 2 state solution. Only a one state solution is realistic and Israel wants to exterminate us for their one state solution.

Look at this, wtf are the Palestinians supposed to do when faced with such brazen impunity? Zionist apologists are despicable. slimy depraved creatures, experts at accusatory inversion. They're probably the type of people who call the police when someone makes a U-turn using their driveway but want Palestinians to not do shit when disgusting settlers steal everything they own, imprison their fathers and kill their children. They make me sick.
They're only getting away with it because it's an Anglo-Saxon technique that Angloids use all the time for themselves. It's intrinsically related to Anglo-Saxons who annointed themselves as creator gods by giving Israel to the jews as if they are Judaen kings. (Israel is given by God to jews, but Anglo-Saxons took that role for themselves, this is the conceit with their christian jihadis in their western governments).

الله اكبر ولله الحمد

Al-Qassam Mujahideen attack 6 Zionist soldiers from a zero distance in the Juhr al-Dik area after attacking them with an anti-personnel missile and closing in on them with machine guns.

Wow according to google maps that's way out on the outskirts. Impressive to still be holding that far out.

Any reason a government in exile can’t be set up, perhaps in Qatar or Kuwait, that can replace the 87 year old Abbas, and his team. A younger team, of technocrats, with more connections to the lives of the people in each of the pockets in the West Bank Palestinians are living and in Gaza. A team that has the stamina to face the world and fight for independence from occupation in international fora and global negotiations. One that can rally the world, and raise funds to rebuild Gaza on Palestinian terms.
Israel, the US, and Arab regimes simply won't allow it. Such a government needs funding. Then approval by the US and Israel. The only suggestion made was making Mohammed Dahlan, a Fatah member based in UAE, to replace Abbas.

Although we aren't going to change our government because Israel or US tell us to.

I disagree. As you see in the west the population is totally defeated. USA armed militias are sissies. Alex jones type people wear diapers.

The solution is to encourage Israel to go for Greater Israel. It's greenlit by Nato, it's a time of weak sunni state who 'deliberately weakened' themselves to be vulnerable to coercion by Nato. So both factors are favourable to Israel and won't be as good possibly at another time. It doesn't matter how much arabs screech anywhere because the situation is forced. There's nothing any of us can do about it...

The only solution is to take out the traitors in power. Arab states have lots of leverage but they don’t want to use it. Going for a greater Israel means more genocide for my people.

The only solution is to take out the traitors in power. Arab states have lots of leverage but they don’t want to use it. Going for a greater Israel means more genocide for my people.
The elites would take my option over yours, because mine activates their self-awareness while yours kills them all.

I highly disagree, you are making people hate us. You are not helping the Palestinian cause. I am just a Palestinian as any other Palestinian whether from Gaza or not. I know most of the weapons is made in house, but who do you think gives them the know how? It is Iran that risks itself by helping us. Why do you constantly have to attack them considering they have done the most for Palestine.

Name me 1 other country that has done more for Palestine? All I see is your constant bashing of Hezbollah and Iran. Hezbollah has kept 1/3 of Israeli army up north. Thousands of Israelis have fled northern Palestine. They are attacking and keeping them on their toes. You are asking too much from them right now considering this is not a normal conflict. Their are other factors at play.

You bash Iran BUT Arab countries such as Saudi, UAE, Egypt, etc have the power to stop this aggression if they even cared half as much as Hezbollah or Iran.
Gulfies / Baathists / Salafi's as usual on the wrong side of history on this thread, their treachery knows no bounds. Even if its the Yahoodi's at their throat they'll focus their narrow minded lens on sectarian issues instead of focusing on the real problem.

The last time we had elections Hamas won and look at what happened. They didn’t like that Hamas won and layed siege on Gaza. They do not want any government that goes against them even if it is the will of the people. They want a government that is a bend over to them. This is how they control Palestine. When Palestinians gave up their guns for “peace” and “2 state solution” they repaid us with more land stealing and oppression. They will never allow a government with the will of the people because the will of the people is to FIGHT our oppressors.

They're enjoying a good life in luxury thanks to USrael, why would they jeopardise that for some people they don't care about anyway?

Back
Top Bottom