What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Btw, is Jordan doing something or is the only posturing; dancing their M113s at the border.
Jordan needs anti-air from Russia to attack Israel. They should be smarter about it, rather than waste opportunity.

Al-Quds Brigades: During tonight's clashes on the advance fronts in the northern Gaza Strip, our mujahideen clashed with a group of enemy soldiers in Beit Hanoun, inflicting heavy losses on them. Our mujahideen were also able to target a Zionist military vehicle with a "Tandum" shell in the Al-Saftawi area.

There is no state solution because of Netanyahu. And deep down it's about land and water resources. Hamas is not a obstacle to a two state solution and agrees to a two-state solution on 1967 borders.
1967 borders are unacceptable when they were offered more in 1947. They have no authority to accept a loss. And that's assuming the illegal (Anglo-saxon) act to instate israel was accepted already.

Jordan needs anti-air from Russia to attack Israel. They should be smarter about it, rather than waste opportunity.
I never hear of Jordan buying any new weapons. Jordanian army is pretty much a glorified Palestinian Authority. 'Anti-terror' security force which is trained to arrest their own people and do crowd control.

You are not Palestinian. All your posts is about praising Iran and attacking Arabs. You're not from Gaza and don't know anything. There is no Iranian 'know-how'. These are buzzwords you shills throw around without going into details because it's not a thing. I just told you Hamas purchases 90% of its weapons and materials needed to make weapons. It's not Iran.

No Palestinian views Hezbollah and Iran as some Gods immune to criticism. Try something else to fool us next time.
lol saying I am not a Palestinian because my l tired of your constant attacking of Hezbollah and Iran is laughable. What does me not being from Gaza have to do with anything? Why are you constantly attacking them? Hezbollah at least has done something even if it is not a major escalation.

I never said they were immune to criticism, you are taking it too far by constantly bashing them every chance you get. Why are you more upset with Hezbollah and Iran more so than Arab leaders? Please explain to me what have they done for Palestine that is more than Hezbollah? Did Saudi or any other Arab country shoot missiles? Did they lose soldiers to Israel? Did they arm Hamas? What have they done?

Iran would have provided more weapons but guess who is stopping it? EGYPT an Arab country is what is helping Israel lay siege to Gaza. Give me a break with your constant crap. Wake up and get your head out of your *** for once

I never hear of Jordan buying any new weapons. Jordanian army is pretty much a glorified Palestinian Authority. 'Anti-terror' security force which is trained to arrest their own people and do crowd control.
So saudis are the same too. Deliberately weakening arab states so that you are "forced" to help israel is stupid. Jordan has to order something now or it's pointless. Again it's probably all for show, but shows that Netanyahu and greater israel is the best opportunity while arab states weakened themselves out of greed.

lol saying I am not a Palestinian because my l tired of your constant attacking of Hezbollah and Iran is laughable. What does me not being from Gaza have to do with anything? Why are you constantly attacking them? Hezbollah at least has done something even if it is not a major escalation.

I never said they were immune to criticism, you are taking it too far by constantly bashing them every chance you get. Why are you more upset with Hezbollah and Iran more so than Arab leaders? Please explain to me what have they done for Palestine that is more than Hezbollah? Did Saudi or any other Arab country shoot missiles? Did they lose soldiers to Israel? Did they arm Hamas? What have they done?

Iran would have provided more weapons but guess who is stopping it? EGYPT an Arab country is what is helping Israel lay siege to Gaza. Give me a break with your constant crap. Wake up and get your head out of your *** for once
You are not Palestinian. Put your real flag up. We know you're a Iran shill. I already addressed everything you brought up which you conveniently ignore and continue to cry to me not embarrass Hezbollah.

A U.S. brokered deal to pause fighting for 5 days for a hostage exchange?

Egyptian hospitals ready to take patients and being blocked?

Medical aid, food, fuel, and even water not being allowed into Gaza?

footage of Israeli troops raiding Al-Shifa

Last edited:
He's a sunni or israeli. Look at this posted recently:

View attachment 1029784

They're thinking of their own gain, see how greater saudi arabia has no effect on jordan or israel? but goes for stealing iran? Even iran hasn't put out such a thing.

The obnxiousness is extreme here.

The only solution is greater israel, that will force sunnis to cut their idiocy out. If you have evidence that iran is helping leftists in Nato countries or Nato, then you have to provide it. But these sunnis also posted in declaration of supporting kurds, which is a Nato position. So nothing looks good for sunnis.

The only way to get back at sunnis is to support greater israel and netanyahu, and encourage him.
I am a Palestinian Sunni from the West Bank. I condemn any forms of sectarianism. Sunni and Shia infighting is orchestrated by Zionists to destroy divide and conquer. This is what they have been doing and people are still falling for it. You would think people have common sense and see this is a tool to control us.

I am a Palestinian Sunni from the West Bank. I condemn any forms of sectarianism. Sunni and Shia infighting is orchestrated by Zionists to destroy divide and conquer. This is what they have been doing and people are still falling for it. You would think people have common sense and see this is a tool to control us.
I agree, but you have to look at how they act. By not helping they are being sectarian. Look at the greater saudi arabia map just posted the other day... sunnis are doing it whether you like it or not.

You are not Palestinian. Put your real flag up. We know you're a Iran shill. I already addressed everything you brought up which you conveniently ignore and continue to cry to me not embarrass Hezbollah.
You didn’t address nothing, all you do is instigate problems. You are not helping any cause out. How do I know you are not a hasbara troll stirring crap up? I am Falasteeni Fallahi through and through.

Looks like neoliberals are the problem for everyone. I did say there appeared to be a deal between all leaders western and ME. Pakistan police could not get away with 444 murders of Pashtuns without western nato endorsing it.

You didn’t address nothing, all you do is instigate problems. You are not helping any cause out. How do I know you are not a hasbara troll stirring crap up? I am Falasteeni Fallahi through and through.
He can be an israeli simply because he's 100% pro-sunni. Tells you everything about the two groups.

This is something a non-Palestinian would say. You don't want to Hezbollah embarrassed, but you realize Hezbollah made high expectations for itself? You should tell Hezbollah 'Party of God' to not make false promises and rhetoric.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom