What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Thank god Syrian rebels are exposed these days.

Were are they now?

Saudis are intercepting missiles for Israel.

Turkey and Azerbaijan are doing oil sale and business with Israel.

This means usual logistic and military support and not direct intervention.

Where are the Syrian rebels?
Did not Hamas support them against Assad? Will they pay back??
Assad controls border with Israel. So when and if Syrian rebels control that area, we can judge.

You keep deflecting, what does this have to do with Hezbollah? Are you saying Hezbollah doesn't want to fight for Sunni's? Why is everything sectarian for you ?

This means usual logistic and military support and not direct intervention.
Nope. This is your spin, fraud. The Hamas officials have been very clear they expect more military intervention. You have been exposed as sectarian frauds that have no fight with Israel. Nasrallah himself just made a gas deal with Israel. Your whole resistance against Israel mantra is a fraud.

Assad controls border with Israel. So when and if Syrian rebels control that area, we can judge.

You keep deflecting, what does this have to do with Hezbollah? Are you saying Hezbollah doesn't want to fight for Sunni's? Why is everything sectarian for you ?

Nope. This is your spin, fraud. The Hamas officials have been very clear they expect more military intervention. You have been exposed as sectarian frauds that have no fight with Israel. Nasrallah himself just made a gas deal with Israel. Your whole resistance against Israel mantra is a fraud.

Ok
We are fraud. We even want to normalize relations with Israel and sell them gas.

Now feel better

End of discussion social media kid

Iran has been under total sanctions for better part of 43 years now and still held up to all the pressure and an 8 year imposed war. Turkey has domestic issues as well as NATO membership and close links with Zionists, so unity will be difficult. Let's hope Muslims of goodwill do some soul searching after this shameless holocaust of Gaza. Seriously, makes any decent human beings blood boil.

Given that Muslims can’t act in coordination despite knowing full well that each of them will be destroyed in turn, I see the Islamic world being led in the future by people who’re not even Muslim today.

Roughly speaking, during the first 500 years Islam was led by Arabs. They were destroyed by the Mongols and for 600 years Islam was led by Turks. For the last 100 years there’s been no leading Islamic country and there seems little chance of any one country assuming the leadership role. Even a unified group of 3-4 Muslim countries seems like asking for too much.

Without wanting to touch the subject of sect, I think that Iran could have been the next leader of the Islamic world if it had stayed Sunni. For most of its history Iran was Sunni and only switched after 1500 AD. People like me don’t care for such things but, unfortunately, many people do.

According to Hadith prophecies Israel will only be wrapped up after the appearance of Jesus Christ when many/most Christians will convert to Islam. I think that European converts to Islam will be the leaders of the Islamic world in the future. So the sequence will be Arabs—>Turks—>Europeans.

O believers! Whoever among you abandons their faith, Allah will replace them with others who love Him and are loved by Him. They will be humble with the believers but firm towards the disbelievers, struggling in the Way of Allah; fearing no blame from anyone. This is the favour of Allah. He grants it to whoever He wills. And Allah is All-Bountiful, All-Knowing. (Quran 5:54)

Ok
We are fraud. We even want to normalize relations with Israel and sell them gas.

Now feel better

End of discussion social media kid
I am probably older than you, kid. Yes you're frauds. You say Hamas didn't tell us and did war on its own. It's Hamas war we won't get involved.

Then if some ceasefire happened because of global pressure or whatever reasons, you frauds will come and say you gave warning of imminent escalation and forced israel to make ceasefire.

Not only that, you say Hamas was against Assad and we won't help Hamas. Yet on October 7 in Iranian chill thread you guys saying it's Iranian revenge for rebel attack on Syrian army. How is that possible, nobody but frauds brain can come to such conclusion with their ridiculous spins.

If anyone thought that Muslims did 9/11 then they need to wake up. In my case, I knew it was fake at the time I was watching it happen on TV. Since then there’s been overwhelming evidence that it was a false flag operation to kickstart a War on Islam.

The real perpetrators were the CIA/Mossad under Dick Cheney and Ariel Sharon.

Not everyone ... People got colonized and the got freed for free then they recieve aid and measure dicks...... they are out of 50 years war.... u are punjabi i believe ... Who lives in his papas country britian i mean right lolx... And u must be one of the delusional who thought pakistan controls taliban ....Add balochistan murdabad to your tag line lolx...

There is no politician in afghanistan.... It is ruled by pure warriors ... Get ur shitty facts straight....
Stop waffling

It's a parody account, don't get your panties in a twist and go a rant

If you think the taliban is insulting every country for fun and ruling the world as undefeatable then be my guest

Back
Top Bottom