What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Not enough. I want to hear more condemnation against GCC Arabs. In fact, this topic should be filled with criticism against GCC Arabs. GCC Arabs are backstabbers and the real reason why Palestinians are suffering today. It is the Saudis who let the Jews into Palestine and forgot about the Palestinians afterwards. The amount of treachery, harm and pain that the GCC Arabs have caused is colossal. It needs to be called out every minute of the day.

I have already explained my position on other pathetic Islamic nations. These are weak and meaningless. Of course nothing will happen now when 10000 Palestinians have already died.
Surprised by your comment. Usually I defend Saudi Arabia, and Saudi Arabia cannot be blamed for what they do in their national interests.

with each war in Middle East more prominent Muslims come to power and more and more people are on the streets marching and forcing policy change Marcon and Braverman are a good example

no pro-israeli UK politician can even go shopping or travel on a train without being attacked by pro-palestinians

unfortunately we thought living in a democracy would make the government listen this was not true

until Muslims dont control the higher up corridors of power polices wont change

this war in Gaza in turning point for the UK and EU as a while forget the US they are too far gone

now Muslims know what to do and we are getting to work

I have been to many University during the Palestinian protests and its very reassuring to see next generation of Muslims very active in this area

Israel lost the media war years ago but media war was not enough until you can control the UK foreign policy

Dont count your chickens before they have hatched, shifa is on the edge of gaza…and pretty easy to enter….

Wait till they commit to the meat grinder, shelling and bombing from distance will achieve nothing when most of the fighters are underground

Sounds plausible.
Already one can see that the Shifa Hospital was not some 'command center' and very few Hamas fighters were killed. There must be several thousands Hamas fighters still in northern Gaza waiting for the Israelis to push deeper into Gaza.

@ST72

He is referring to your likes here. Your game is exposed. You're upset that Hezbollah, a heavily armed paramilitary group is being asked to intervene. But you're not upset if Hezbollah and it's allies fight reckless wars in Yemen , Iraq or Syria. Your concern is obviously not for humantarian reasons but for the brand and image of Hezbollah.
I do not support the activities of Hezbollah, Iran, the Saudis or any of those hypocrites. That's not what I said.

with each war in Middle East more prominent Muslims come to power and more and more people are on the streets marching and forcing policy change Marcon and Braverman are a good example

no pro-israeli UK politician can even go shopping or travel on a train without being attacked by pro-palestinians

unfortunately we thought living in a democracy would make the government listen this was not true

until Muslims dont control the higher up corridors of power polices wont change

this war in Gaza in turning point for the UK and EU as a while forget the US they are too far gone

now Muslims know what to do and we are getting to work

I have been to many University during the Palestinian protests and its very reassuring to see next generation of Muslims very active in this area

Israel lost the media war years ago but media war was not enough until you can control the UK foreign policy
Yes also in Canada, I see Pro Palestinian rallies at universities as well.

I do not support the activities of Hezbollah, Iran, the Saudis or any of those hypocrites. That's not what I said.
Hezbollah and Iran are hypocrites. What Saudi Arabia does I can understand.

Indonesian hospital ship on its way to Gaza strip to provide medical relief to the effected.

1700081216175.png

Not enough. I want to hear more condemnation against GCC Arabs. In fact, this topic should be filled with criticism against GCC Arabs. GCC Arabs are backstabbers and the real reason why Palestinians are suffering today. It is the Saudis who let the Jews into Palestine and forgot about the Palestinians afterwards. The amount of treachery, harm and pain that the GCC Arabs have caused is colossal. It needs to be called out every minute of the day.

I have already explained my position on other pathetic Islamic nations. These are weak and meaningless. Of course nothing will happen now when 10000 Palestinians ha100%ve already died.
Saudi Arabia is complicit in the genocide of Palestinians (and other Arabs/Muslims around the world). OIC should be disbanded for the sake of safety of Muslim communities. OIC is a charade. I don't know why the leaders of countries went to Saudi Arabia to shake hands with the royal family when the reality is Turkish Imam got arrested in Saudi Arabia for speaking about Gaza.

Saudi Arabia is complicit in the genocide of Palestinians (and other Arabs/Muslims around the world). OIC should be disbanded for the sake of safety of Muslim communities. OIC is a charade. I don't know why the leaders of countries went to Saudi Arabia to shake hands with the royal family when the reality is Turkish Imam got arrested in Saudi Arabia for speaking about Gaza.

agreed Saudi is just worse than Israel

Egypt cannot even open the border with Gaza without Israeli permission

Iran sent aid to Gaza and Israel refused it and Egypt apologised to Iran on their behalf

every gram of material that enters Gaza has to be approved by the highest parliament in Israeli Knesset even although it comes from Egypt

agreed Saudi is just worse than Israel

Egypt cannot even open the border with Gaza without Israeli permission

Iran sent aid to Gaza and Israel refused it and Egypt apologised to Iran on their behalf

every gram of material that enters Gaza has to be approved by the highest parliament in Israeli Knesset even although it comes from Egypt
Surprised people are criticizing Saudi Arabia here. What Saudi Arabia does, is in their national interests.

If you love Palestinians go to Palestine and help them then. :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom