What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Israël taking over the Hamas hospital.
I'm waiting for them to show the tunnels under the hospital

When will mods crackdown on the personal attacks?
Get lost you pathetic bloodthirsty terrorist. You're a embarrassment to Americans. Just forwarding buzzwords like 'command node' that you can't even define. You're taunting thousands of refugees and babies and wounded women and children in the hospital that are terrified for their lives because Israeli terrorists want to shutdown hospitals to make sure no one can get treated for their injuries. And to cause the death toll to sky rocket even more.

You're a literal terrorist and not a human being. And we are gonna treat you as a terrorist. I won't be surprised if you're a pedophile too.

Israël taking over the Hamas hospital.
I'm waiting for them to show the tunnels under the hospital

Pakistan shoots down two Indian fighter jets: Military​

Pakistan military claims that they shot down two Indian aircraft inside Pakistani airspace and captured two pilots.

Get lost you pathetic bloodthirsty terrorist. You're a embarrassment to Americans. Just forwarding buzzwords like 'command node' that you can't even define. You're taunting thousands of refugees and babies and wounded women and children in the hospital that are terrified for their lives because Israeli terrorists want to shutdown hospitals to make sure no one can get treated for their injuries. And to cause the death toll to sky rocket even more.

You're a literal terrorist and not a human being. And we are gonna treat you as a terrorist. I won't be surprised if you're a pedophile too.

Pakistan shoots down two Indian fighter jets: Military​

Pakistan military claims that they shot down two Indian aircraft inside Pakistani airspace and captured two pilots.

Personal attacks are against forum rules

"Shati district of northern Gaza had been completely liberated by the IDF and cleansed from militants, more than 1,000 militants were killed during the fighting, 80% of the buildings are rigged with explosives"

Unlike the evidence you provided that it is a football match.

Really a football match ?

Must have been an existing game if it brings out out enthusiastic cries of " Allahu Akbar "

And Who was playing ? Israel vs Palestian ?

Idiot , the screan is visible from sec 00;01 to sec 00:05 , you can see clearly it is not a football match

Did Hamas really think he can come to our towns , massacre our people than take cover around Shifa and dance iand celebrate their deed , right in frunt of our eyes ?

This party is over. . 50,000 people where aorund Shifa last week , now ther are only 500. Hamas lost it's human shiled.

~
OK genociding war criminal , other than your assertion provide the evidence that they are watching attacks ?

HaqiqatTV is reporting that over 180 isreali merkava tanks have been destroyed so far. Any truth to this figure? what are the real numbers?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom