What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

What has Erdogan done other than nice words?

Don't get me wrong. I love the Turkish people and their military technology is I think the pinnacle of the Muslim world currently. I have no hate whatsoever against the people of Turkey they are very strong and courteous and hard working people.

But WTF has Erdogan actually done for Palestine?
I do believe Tayyip Erdo not only defended innocent civilians, but made no secret of his belief that Hamas was a liberation movement. Make no mistake, these are America's "Arab" puppet leaders who openly enslave at every turn, conspiring to bring death to the Muslim resistance in serving Jewish agendas. Erdogan on other hand thawed Turkey with Israel for 15 years, truly curbed Israeli influence, backed out of bilateral engagement in 2006 and publicly humiliated Shimon Peres, who was then on the world stage and has maintained a pro-Palestinian stance since the 2000s. Now the Turkish government will stop rapprochement

Hamas Charter calls for the destruction of Israel and then trying to FOOL people

Here is the original Charter of Hamas:

The charter states that "our struggle against the Jews is very great and very serious" and calls for the eventual creation of an Islamic state in Palestine, in place of Israel and the Palestinian Territories,[3] and the obliteration or dissolution of Israel.[4][5]

Now Hamas supporters try to deceive by saying that later two Hamas leaders called for recognition of Israel.

In 2008, the Hamas leader in Gaza, Ismail Haniyeh, stated that Hamas would agree to accept a Palestinian state along the 1967 borders, and to offer a long-term truce with Israel.[10] ...​
In 2010, Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal stated that the Charter is "a piece of history and no longer relevant, but cannot be changed for internal reasons".[13]
The 2017 charter accepted for the first time the idea of a Palestinian state within the borders that existed before 1967 and rejected recognition of Israel, which it terms as the "Zionist enemy".[2] It advocates such a state as transitional but also advocates the "liberation of all of Palestine".[14][15] The new document also states that the group does not seek war with the Jewish people but only against Zionism which it holds responsible for "occupation of Palestine".[16] Mashal also stated that Hamas was ending its association with the Muslim Brotherhood.[14] After a new charter was scheduled to be issued in May 2017, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's office issued a statement in which it accused Hamas of trying to fool the world and also asked it to stop its terror activities for a true change.[17]

I am a left-wing Secularist. I absolutely don't like Netanyahu.

But my personal assessment is also the same .... i.e. Hamas is only Fooling the World. Its agenda is only the full destruction of Israel.

Hamas followers are religious fanatics. It is impossible that they ever accept Israel's right to exist.

No peace is possible till Hamas is not eliminated, or it lays down its weapons. Hamas is a curse for Palestinian people and a mercy for fanatic Zionists who want to expel all Palestinians and make a Greater Israel.

Hamas attack only weakened the Secular Forces in Israel and made Netanyahu and other Zionist fanatics stronger.

dont-get-no-respect.jpg

65507b2a4e3fe02f9432dce2.jpg

I admire President Erdo strength by giving public master class to Zionist deciever Clowns terrorists on World Forums.

Last edited:

This has been in works since 2008.

Zionists effed over the west in their usual greed & brought down the new Rome with the financial meltdown of 2008.

They are acutely aware of the rage against them in white European Christian hearts.
The backlash against their deeds has always been the harshest by white European Christians.

They have since been in search of a new host community to parasite in.

Attempts at Chinese have been in vain so far.

Shias/Iranians refused their usual offer back in 1980s & since then things have crystallised & we see things as they are today.

Russians have slowly weaned off themselves to an extent.

Hindus are their new proxy for the time being but they know very well they can’t rely on them for obvious reasons.

Arab Sheikhdoms/Fiefdoms are their most natural allies for various reasons. The Cousins narrative was dormant for a long time but it was always there, it’s being laid out for a decade now & feelers sent out slowly &
gradually to a receptive audience in these Sheikhdoms. It was on display here on this very forum a few years back.

The primary battle for the Resistance Axis is, and has been this plan for over a decade now.
Lybia, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, & especially Yemen & Palestine in particular have been contested in this struggle.

If the Axis can delay or possibly avert these Sheikhdoms & Fiefdoms from becoming new host bodies to this virus for long enough then the real backlash would take care of this disease in west itself & reduce it down to its normal size for a century or so before it bounces back again.

If the Axis fails then the whole body is lost.

Back
Top Bottom