What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Stop lying abdool. The Arabs attacked when Israël proclaimed independence. They did not want to accept the Jews to have a country on their rightful historical territory again. Even Allah stood on the side of Israël defending their homes and granted them victory after victory.
Now you cry and play musalgaand victim card after starting all wars.
Nope Arabs attacked Israel when they were being driven from there houses.

Can you elaborate?
This is the last ditch effort from Bilken to buy time for iSrael, the operation was supposed to be over by now. and thats why Arabs were quite but now that time has passed, and Bilken wants more time, and hence, if the ceasefire didnt happen by a week or two, the war would spread... Israel is out of control.

1699411741746.png

1699411748905-png.970748

1699411757719.png

1699411762897.png

Do you claim the Ashkenazi Jews as Turkic as you claim south Azerbaijan in Iran, parts of China, and other chunks of land as Turkic?

@MMM-E

Attachments

• 1699411748905.png
    1699411748905.png
    93.6 KB · Views: 91
@sammuel

Are you proud of starving infants and children to death ?

Hamas leaders are fat like pigs, they can stop of eat so much.

I only see mass gathering when a fat terrorist die, when children die nobody give a fck in that sad place, people are insane there.

I think only Western public opinion care something when Palestinian children suffer or die, but the Palestinians dont give a sht, they only care about terrorist leaders.

Israel represents the Anglo-Saxons anointing themselves as the Zionist God "giving" Israel to jews. It's heresy. Anglo-Saxons are delusional supremacists, especially anti-European.
Sane sovereign countries defend their own interests.

Crazy vassals states care about supranational organizations instead their own people, like EU dumbfcks.

I can't ask to a Briton or a French to care about Spaniards interests, that is the work of Spanish state and nobody else.

There's no exist "Europe" as a nation.

Nato is clearly a racist organization.
You wrong, it's a classist organization.

Racism is bad seen in the West, but classism is OK.

You see gulf rich states GCC, they are respected, by now, we'll see when cheap oil start to run out.

Last edited:
Hamas leaders are fat like pigs, they can stop of eat so much.
Source?
I only see mass gathering when a fat terrorist die, when children die nobody give a fck in that sad place, people are insane there.
Source?
I think only Western public opinion care something when Palestinian children suffer or die, but the Palestinians dont give a sht, they only care about terrorist leaders.
Source ?

Nope Arabs attacked Israel when they were being driven from there houses.
That is correct.
'In April with the Palestinian defeat (civil war/terror attacks), the refugees coming from Palestine and the pressure of their public opinion, the Arab leaders decided to invade Palestine.[79]

The Arab League gave reasons for its invasion in Palestine in the cablegram:[81]

• the Arab states find themselves compelled to intervene in order to restore law and order and to check further bloodshed.'

The only good israeli is a dead israeli.

@Falcon29 please stop wasting your time with that street shitter pajeet @BHAN85 . He is a street shitter from india hiding behind the spanish flag, their whole identity is based on lies just like the zionist prostitutes.

Back
Top Bottom