What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Already 5 tanks, 1 APC, and 1 bulldozer from the IOF were taken out this morning by the Al-Qassam Brigades.

1699350468602.png

1699350536200.png

Palestinian-American community is more than capable to give a genocide for genocide equation if Jewish people don't stop this genocide, rape and murder of Palestinians in Palestine. Jewish people are playing with fire. They're also bombing Palestinian-Americans trying to flee Gaza.
Figures.
Israel acts, and the JEWS worldwide should fear the arabs starting another Pogrom.

“No no it is not about jews/religion”

I can't feel sympathy with them anymore. They've crossed all red lines. They've caused a chaotic global situation with their abhorrent genocide and mass murder crimes. Bombing hospitals and justifying it will get you knocked out at protests, so id avoid trying to justify such crimes if I were a pro-Israel demonstrator.
You do realize last round started with Hamas conducting an ISIS style terror attack?

“I cant feel sympathy with them anymore”.

This is what Hamas brings to Gaza.
I hope hamas gets rooted out like a weed.

Don't like reading opinions that are different from yours? so classical on this forum. Never seen that on any english forum....
This forum has thrived on allowing a diverse and varied opinions. Its healthy and something an Indian forum has never come close to competing with.
What it will not allow is dirty little Indians sitting in France thinking they have become white because they live in the west - to soft troll or to talk shit. You qualify on both accounts.

Innocent children die on an hourly basis - genocide is being committed - war crimes taking place as we speak and retards like you are sidelined and continue the western media repetitive syndrome - spreading lies and falses - and you want to be an Indian cheerleader spreading and exaggerating lies so what do you expect?
Now stop the bullshit - and stick to facts and you will be dandy.

Figures.
Israel acts, and the JEWS worldwide should fear the arabs starting another Pogrom.

“No no it is not about jews/religion”

You do realize last round started with Hamas conducting an ISIS style terror attack?

“I cant feel sympathy with them anymore”.

This is what Hamas brings to Gaza.
I hope hamas gets rooted out like a weed.

We have seen no evidence of this so called terror attack

The rave party has soldiers taking drugs and drink with weapons a bad combination

A fight broke out and they shot each other

We have seen no evidence of this so called terror attack

The rave party has soldiers taking drugs and drink with weapons a bad combination

A fight broke out and they shot each other
Yes i see exactly the same in Gaza now.

Fighting broke out between the palestinians and they are shooting eachother and throwing rockets on themself.
Maybe another hamas/fatah fight.

The IDF now went in to evacuate palestinian fleeing the palestinian civil war.

KSA and UAE are the two worst governments in the Islamic world.

The Ale Saud is from the area of Najd. There is a hadith that says horn of shaitan will rise from Najd. I wonder if this is the family the Prophet SAW was referring to.

Without a doubt it is, its not about families but the ideology that started from Najd, a political and religious ideology full of hatred, betrayal, fitna, twisting of the history, extremism, terrorism, and now turning towards extreme secularism/atheism. Fitna and betrayal is part of their ideology.

Back
Top Bottom