What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

(Black banners are a reference to the Iranian forces obviously, some sectarian haters say it’s the Afghan taliban but unless you are an absolute insane moronic person you can’t rely on the 8th mechanised Donkey infantry armoured division of the taliban army to conquer anything.
Except that they conquered Afghanistan. From USA. Only little tiny Afghanistan from little tiny USA. But I get your point and they are very careful to use a white flag. So they arent the black flags,

This is probably the most vulnerable place on earth for any ship. Just 200-300m wide for most of its length, speed limited to max. 16km/h, 193km distance to cover (12 hour transit time minimum), three cities with half a million+ population on its banks, and endless rural and private property along the way. What could go wrong?

Abbasids used black banners and turbans in the past and since then it has become a trend in the Muslim world, whenever you want to take over some nation or land wear black turbans and use black banners and make it holy. :coffee:
It's a war banner. Situational status.

Black = war

White = peace

Taliban used black flag during war.
Now they use white flag.

Last edited:
The conquest of Jerusalem happens before the Mahdi comes. Jerusalem is already liberated by the Black Banners of Khurasan before the Mahdi’a arrival.

(Black banners are a reference to the Iranian forces obviously, some sectarian haters say it’s the Afghan taliban but unless you are an absolute insane moronic person you can’t rely on the 8th mechanised Donkey infantry armoured division of the taliban army to conquer anything.

So the Hadith is an obvious reference to the only capable fighting force in Khurasan which is the Iranian armed forces). But yeah the one with the three prince fighting will either be during the death of the current king or wen the Clown Prince comes to power.

Hezbollah and the forces under the Iranian axis will be the ones to liberate Palestine inshaAllah. That’s from a ration point of view.

According to sunni sources, the black flag army will come from the east, some sources mention khorasan, and some say plead allegiance to the army because the khaleefa of Allah almighty will be among them. So this army will liberate Jerusalem.

Sayyiduna Thawban (radiyallahu ‘anhu) reported that Rasulullah (sallallahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) said: “Three will fight one another at your treasure. Each one of them will be the son of a khalifah, then neither of them will attain it. Then black flags will appear from the east and they will kill in an unprecedented manner.

The narrator states, ‘He mentioned something else, which I cannot recall and then said, ‘When you see him, pledge allegiance to him even if you have to crawl on snow for he is the khalifah of Allah, the Mahdi.”
(Sunan Ibn Majah)

Imam Tirmidhi (rahimahullah) has recorded a weak narration which specifies Khorasan. The wording of this version is as follows:

Sayyiduna Abu Hurayrah (radiyallahu ‘anhu) reported that Rasulullah (sallallahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) said: “[An army with] Black flags will emerge from Khorasan. Nothing shall turn them back until their [flags] are set up in Iliya [Jerusalem].
(Sunan Tirmidhi)

Imam Ahmad (rahimahullah) has recorded another similar narration:

Sayyiduna Thawban (radiyallahu ‘anhu) reported that Rasulullah (sallallahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) said: “When you see black flags emerging from Khorasan, then go to it, for among them is the khalifah of Allah; the Mahdi.”
(Musnad Ahmad)

"Surely black flags will appear from the Khorasan until the people (under the leadership of this flag) will tie their horses with the olive trees between Bait-e-Lahya and Harasta (names of places in Jerusalem)"

Nuaim Ibn Hammad in Kitab Al-Fitan

Narrated by Abdur Rehman Al-Jarshi that I heard companion of Dear Prophet(salallaho alayhay wa sallam), Hazrat Amr Bin Marra Al-jamli(R.A) that Dear Prophet(salallaho alayhay wa sallam) said: Surely Black Flag will appear from the Khorasan until the people(under the leadership of this flag) will tie their horses with the Olive Trees between Bait-e-Lahya and Harasta. We asked are there any Olive trees between these places. He said,”If there isn’t then soon it will grow so that those people(of Khorasan) will come and tie their horses there.”
[Ref: Kitab-al-Fitan Page 215

Allah almighty knows best. One question is are there olive trees in Jerusalem? Also why would Khorasan army tie their horses? In our time we dont fight using horses. Its possible this is after the armageddon war, a nuclear war.

Allah almighty knows best. One question is are there olive trees in Jerusalem? Also why would Khorasan army tie their horses? In our time we dont fight using horses. Its possible this is after the armageddon war, a nuclear war.
Indeed, in World War 4, horses will be a very potent weapon.

The conquest of Jerusalem happens before the Mahdi comes. Jerusalem is already liberated by the Black Banners of Khurasan before the Mahdi’a arrival.

So the Hadith is an obvious reference to the only capable fighting force in Khurasan which is the Iranian armed forces). But yeah the one with the three prince fighting will either be during the death of the current king or wen the Clown Prince comes to power.

Hezbollah and the forces under the Iranian axis will be the ones to liberate Palestine inshaAllah. That’s from a ration point of view.
Donkey infantry did defeat nato tho, as well as Soviets and before that, the British.

Iran didn't. It folded to both the Soviets and the British, despite being apparently more powerful.

I don't know how many times you need this explained to you but I will try once more:

Hezbollah is part of Lebanon. It doesn't run Lebanon, it draws a lot of its manpower locally. It has to think about Lebanon being turned into Gaza if crosses into northern Israel. It also has no airforce or airpower. Will you protects its skies and protect tens of thousands of Lebanese being butchered? Would you help stop the inevitable civil war in Lebanon if Hezbollah invades? Hezbollah can't fight Israel and a civil war in Lebanon which will almost certainly happen if it pushes Lebanon into ruin. What Hezbollah IS doing is absolutely destroying DECADES and billions worth of Israeli security apparatus on the border and as a result kicking out all the illegal settlers out of it. The simple plan is to finish Israel's eyes on the border so the IDF is forced to send its men where they'd be sitting ducks.

Second, Iran. I am not from a Shia family, I am from a Sunni family. And I have no love for Iran's regime as a Pakistani. HOWEVER, the ONLY country openly still not only providing weaponry but showing balls is Iran. Those Yemeni missiles come from Iran, while they might not be doing damage its still more than any Arab nation is doing. Imagine if Egypt, KSA, UAE were all Shias, I can only imagine the hate they'd gotten for not doing anything. There's also very little Iran can do more than what it is already doing. If you think Iran sacrificing millions of its people in US and Israeli air raids is a good price to pay for going all out right now, then good for you.

Shia Sunni alike, Iranians Pakistanis alike are all here in this thread cussing Israel. We are all here showing our support for what is going on in your country. I know in my family me, my sisters haven't slept a single good night since this started as its been soul crushing for us. I can only imagine what it is for you. So stop alienating others. Your ire should be at how fecking useless the other Arabs have been. Not a guerrilla group in the north who is also responsible for millions of lives, millions of kids, women and men.

Check this out:

Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu arrives at a meeting at the Prime Minister's Office in Jerusalem on January 29, 2023. (Yonatan Sindel/Flash90)
Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu arrives at a meeting at the Prime Minister's Office in Jerusalem on January 29, 2023. (Yonatan Sindel/Flash90)

Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu said Sunday that one of Israel’s options in the war against Hamas was to drop a nuclear bomb on the Gaza Strip, in comments that were quickly disavowed by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who also suspended the minister from cabinet meetings.

Asked in an interview with Radio Kol Berama whether an atomic bomb should be dropped on the enclave, Eliyahu said, “This is one of the possibilities.”
Eliyahu, a member of National Security Minister Itamar Ben Gvir’s far-right Otzma Yehudit (Jewish Power) party, does not have any connection to the three-member war cabinet directing the war against the Hamas terror group, nor is he part of the broader security cabinet.

When it was pointed out to the minister that there are some 240 hostages currently held in the Gaza Strip, Eliyahu doubled down.
“I pray and hope for their return, but there is a price to be paid in war,
” he said. “Why are the lives of the abductees, whose release I really want, more important than the lives of the soldiers and the people who will be murdered later?”

Eliyahu also voiced objection to allowing any humanitarian aid into Gaza, saying, “we wouldn’t hand the Nazis humanitarian aid,” and charging that “there is no such thing as uninvolved civilians in Gaza.”

He also backed retaking the Strip and rebuilding the Israeli settlements that existed there before Israel withdrew from the area unilaterally in 2005, and when asked about the fate of the Palestinian population, he said: “They can go to Ireland or deserts; the monsters in Gaza should find a solution by themselves.”

Eliyahu also said the northern part of the Strip has no right to exist, adding that anyone waving a Palestinian or Hamas flag “shouldn’t continue to live on the face of the earth.

Screenshot 2023-11-05 at 14-03-59 Netanyahu criticizes minister who suggested 'option' of drop...png

Check this out:

Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu arrives at a meeting at the Prime Minister's Office in Jerusalem on January 29, 2023. (Yonatan Sindel/Flash90)'s Office in Jerusalem on January 29, 2023. (Yonatan Sindel/Flash90)

Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu said Sunday that one of Israel’s options in the war against Hamas was to drop a nuclear bomb on the Gaza Strip, in comments that were quickly disavowed by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who also suspended the minister from cabinet meetings.

Asked in an interview with Radio Kol Berama whether an atomic bomb should be dropped on the enclave, Eliyahu said, “This is one of the possibilities.”
Eliyahu, a member of National Security Minister Itamar Ben Gvir’s far-right Otzma Yehudit (Jewish Power) party, does not have any connection to the three-member war cabinet directing the war against the Hamas terror group, nor is he part of the broader security cabinet.

When it was pointed out to the minister that there are some 240 hostages currently held in the Gaza Strip, Eliyahu doubled down.
“I pray and hope for their return, but there is a price to be paid in war,
” he said. “Why are the lives of the abductees, whose release I really want, more important than the lives of the soldiers and the people who will be murdered later?”

Eliyahu also voiced objection to allowing any humanitarian aid into Gaza, saying, “we wouldn’t hand the Nazis humanitarian aid,” and charging that “there is no such thing as uninvolved civilians in Gaza.”

He also backed retaking the Strip and rebuilding the Israeli settlements that existed there before Israel withdrew from the area unilaterally in 2005, and when asked about the fate of the Palestinian population, he said: “They can go to Ireland or deserts; the monsters in Gaza should find a solution by themselves.”

Eliyahu also said the northern part of the Strip has no right to exist, adding that anyone waving a Palestinian or Hamas flag “shouldn’t continue to live on the face of the earth.

View attachment 968743
He looks like a ninja turtle with beard and white face.

⚡️Lebanon: The Islamic Resistance in #Lebanon: An enemy army vehicle was targeted at the Bayad Blida site with guided missiles, and its crew was killed and wounded. ME Observer

They have to shoot down one of the manned donkeys of dajjal to show deterrence over the entity.

Back
Top Bottom