What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

we demand nothing from you exept to be consistent and honest but it is impossible with people like you, it is you who has to stick to your own principles and do not wine when they crash in reality, you can not have both way stupid idiot.

I request you to please stop abusing others.
And I don't see you answered any of our Objections with any argument.

When Fatah got really pissed at Hamas they attacked the Shifa hospital, which turned out to contain Hamas combatants. Do You care to explain why that was chosen?

That is evidence that Hamas did not respect the Geneva Conventions.
It is not evidence that Hamas uses the hospital this way today, but enough to make
your support just an exercise in producing hot air.
The attacks in early October shows that Hamas still do not respect the Geneva Conventions.

View attachment 966850
Hang on a minute.

Where have i said that Hamas are an innocent party? There is no doubt Hamas are responsible for acts.

You seem to have a memory issue. Look at the 70 years of atrocities - illegal settlements - murder of kids and making Gaza into a concentration camp has clearly left its stain.

What right does Israel have of breaking international law - committing genocide and running an apartheid state and expect roses in return?

Israel is that bully at school that goes slapping every other kid - when a kid turns round and slaps back - the bully falls onto his back - legs in the air and screams murder.

Grow up man and stop being selective - to butcher 1000s of kids - to hold water food and electricity is a war crime.

no, there were no such name "palestinians" 3000 years ago except philistines.
Later the Jews were known as palestinians in modern time
Alright, read history. After Bar Kokhba Revolt in 132 AD, there was no longer Judea. Because The Roman Emperor rename the place with the name of "Syria Palaestina". So historically, Palestine was existed since the 2nd Century AD.

I request you to please stop abusing others.
And I don't see you answered any of our Objections with any argument.
you abuse freedom of speech spewing non sensical and twisted words without any nuance.
if you are atheist everything is permitted so why do you complain in first place, are you that dumb that do not realize that?
i prefer to keep my civility for people who deserve it, you are not one of them obviously.

look a news as below: "a dog first beg more, and if not, then attack also. and this is truth of British dogs" :enjoy:

Sure, British aid to India is insignificant, relative to the country's economy. But the fact still stands that aid flows from Britain to India, not the other way round. You claimed that Britain lives due to Indian charity. I don't know which planet you live in.

@AlKardai : Per capita GDP PPP is what matters for living standards. Needless to say, Britain's per capita GDP is way higher than India's and will remain so for the foreseeable future.

Did someone say india gives aid to Britain lmao
We’re having an uproar here the last few months

To be clear, it was another member who made that claim - I was refuting it.

look a news as below: "a dog first beg more, and if not, then attack also. and this is truth of British dogs" :enjoy:

Yaar come on.

Look at the title of the thread and look where you are taking us. Save it today for another thread - and lets focus on the horrific slaughter taking place in Gaza and pray it stops.
Not every thread should end up like this............

That is bollocks , I live here and there has been an uproar sending aid to India
British dog ??

Collect our charity and now calling us dogs

As UK hands £33m in aid to India it fires a rocket to the sun prompting anger​

India launched a rocket to study the sun today - while the UK sends millions of pounds in aid, leading to anger.​

By TOM BURNETT
08:34, Sat, Sep 2, 2023 | UPDATED: 08:43, Sat, Sep 2, 2023

By the time NEOM is built, Israel will have taken it from Saudis. That area is claimed by Greater Israel.
If not physically, through trade.
NEOM is more of a vanity project, whose funds could be better spend integrating Saudi with the other Muslim nations and building up the industrial capacity of those countries.

For example a pharmaceutical industry in all Muslim countries supplied with cheap Saudi oil could dominate the global pharmaceutical market by having a “captive market” in the Muslim countries and using that as a base to make world leading pharmaceutical companies to outcompete the Europeans, Asians, and Americans.

Back to the Palestinians:

At the very least, the Saudis could have forced some agreement on Palestine with the Israel and the PLO/Fatah and used their funds to ensure a stable economy. The utter neglect of the Palestinians left space for despair to grow.

Took it from this playbook
@Clutch GCC Arabs love uncle Samiullah and the West more than Israelis do. Gulf Arabs hardly ever or never react to anti-Muslim slurs and violence. On the other hand, Jews are protective about other Jews and sensitive about anti-Semitism, and theologically speaking, Jews think American goyim are idol worshipers whom they exploit for all its worth.
If I remember correctly, this girl was the daughter of the Kuwaiti ambassador to the US at the time. Arabs fighting Arabs (especially with the help of outsiders) just leaves all the Arab countries vulnerable to instability.

Btw, of the outside powers, China seems to be benefiting from this turn of events.

Last edited:
No one believes there shit anymore ,

Israeli state’s lie machine rooted in its violent birth​

Throughout its history Israel has lied time and time again to cover up the brutality of its treatment of Palestinians

Israel has always been quick to lie to justify killing Palestinians. Its usual template is at first to cover-up its actions.

Then if that can’t be maintained, it says its deeds are legitimate. In May 2022 an Israeli sniper killed journalist Shireen Abu Akleh during a raid in Jenin.

The bullet struck her below her helmet but above the flak jacket she wore marking her out as press—indicating a precise shot.

But the Israeli prime minister at the time, Naftali Bennett, tried to claim she was killed by stray Palestinian fire.

And the Israeli military quickly released footage of a Palestinian fighter celebrating shooting a soldier—suggesting that he had actually shot Abu Akleh.

The widespread outrage at the murder forced the Israeli state to back track. In September 2022 the Israel military admitted there was a “high possibility” that Abu Akleh was “accidentally hit” by army fire—but that it would not begin a criminal investigation.

Assassinating a journalist makes sense for a state that covers up mass killings. In June 2006 Israeli forces blew up seven civilians, including three children, on a Gaza beach. The Israeli army quickly set up a committee to investigate the deaths on the beach. And almost as swiftly pardoned itself of responsibility.

It had happened before in Lebanon in 1982. The Shatila refugee camp was next to the neighbourhood of Sabra near the capital, Beirut. Between 16 and 18 September 1982, Lebanese far right forces, in coordination with the Israeli army, massacred at least 2,000 Palestinian refugees and Lebanese civilians.

Israeli officials insisted the state had not allowed the killing. Eventually the truth was revealed. But not a single Lebanese or Israeli killer or official was punished.

An Israeli investigation eventually said that its allies in the Lebanese Forces militia were directly responsible for the massacre.

But it had to admit that defence minister Ariel Sharon was “personally responsible for ignoring the danger of bloodshed and revenge”. Sharon resigned from his post—only to be elected as prime minister in 2001.

The lies flow from the biggest one of all—the myth that the Israeli state was created in a barren land.

In fact the Nakba, or catastrophe, of 1948 saw murder and brutal intimidation to drive out a million Palestinians.

This truth has to be suppressed. In 2009, the Israeli Education Ministry banned the use of the word Nakba in textbooks for Palestinian children.

In 2011, the Israeli parliament passed a law prohibiting institutions from holding any events commemorating the Nakba.

This measure equates any ceremony marking the Nakba with incitement to racism, violence and terrorism.

The Israeli state considers the Palestinian effort to reveal the truth about the Nakba is extremely dangerous.

A lesson to been learned from 1948 is that lies can be successful if repeated often enough with powerful support.

And there will be more to come. Ariel Kallner, a member of parliament from prime minister Binyamin Netanyahu’sLikud party tweeted after the Hamas attack. “Right now, one goal—Nakba!

“A Nakba that will overshadow the Nakba of ’48. Nakba in Gaza and Nakba to anyone who dares to join!” he tweeted. And we can guarantee that this second Nakba will be surrounded by lies just as the first one was.

View attachment 966797

So if Hamas has military activities inside a hospital, it may legally be attacked after a warning - unless Hamas stops their military activities inside the hospital.

Since Hamas wants to ensure that Palestinians gets killed no such announcement was made.
Since McDonald's Israel is feeding your military, they will be counted as combatants and will be targeted, cool?

That "Greek", @Foinikas has far more respect for Muslim countries than you do. You go out of your way to insult Bangladeshi and Indian Muslims, calling them "inferior". You insult Gulf Arab countries and Iran with every other post you make. You insult Pakistanis for simply speaking out against your pro-Turk nationalism.

Foinikas may have questionable views, but he handles himself with far more respect than you do.
Fionikas since day one has been sugarcoating this genocide. And you defend this pos. Your mods protect them too.

I give respect only to those that deserve it, if i respect everyone i would become a loser like yourself.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom