What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Another lie, international doctors who worked there already said it is pure non sense and diabolical justificstion for killing innocents.
And independent journalists have said that Hamas threatens any organisation or magazine with assassination of their employees if they mention the Hamas headquarters within hospitals.

1698685709372.png

1698685984742.png

Last edited:
@Falcon29 I know you already know this, but this must be seen by everyone reading this thread. This is on a different level of criminal.

@FuturePAF @mulj @Meengla @HGV @Ghostkiller @Mirzali Khan - Reminder must see in case you fellas miss this post.
I saw it at the beginning of chat gpt, it is programmed that way, for me not shocking, west always had cynical and dishonest approach towards palestinian israel issue.

This will escalate alot they do it on purpose because of Erdogan’s statements.

I think Israel has withdrawn all its diplomatic staff from Turkey leaving perhaps some skeletal staff.
There is no 'off ramp' for this conflict, just like there is none for the Russia-Ukraine conflict.

This very popular channel of young Americans are talking about three factors which are obstacles to an off-ramp: Biden powerless against 'the Lobby', Hamas has to appear to have accomplished something, Netanyahu knows he is history as soon as this conflict stops.

There are no adults in the room.

And independent journalists have said that Hamas threatens any organisation or magazine with assassination of their employees if they mention the Hamas headquarters within hospitals.

View attachment 966645

View attachment 966646
Yep, some dubious source from usa by 2009 article is relevant, while we have live statements from norwegian doctor who worked there.
Get lost nazi trash.

~

The is No way you can justify kidnapping children,

It serves no porpose. Only makes things worse for everyone.

Eitherr kidnapping children is moral, or is immoral. Don't try to justify it by other things that are wrong. Two wrongs don;t make a right.

Israel halted it's ground attack for a week , cuase there was hope for hostage release. At least a small deal to release the woman , children and elderly. That is what Qatar was working on , not games to stall for time , as Hanas is now playing.

Now the feeling is , that unless we put pressure on Hamas , they will play those games and drag the hostages crisis for months. That is why the ground forces went in , 3 days ago.

Holding those children hostage just ensures that the voilence would intensify .

Is that what you want ?

free-our-children.jpg

~

~
how you justify it

https://btselem.org/statistics/minors_in_custody

how about exchanging them?

Possibly the missile is this one mentioned in the video. It is a good idea to make a jet engine interceptor missile against drones but when they are close to the border they can be shot down my faster sam systems of the enemy like Patriot. They can still be used to good effect over Lebannese airspace but I hope the situation will not come to that. As within a small time before Patriot sam is launched and reach the missile the drone can already be destroyed. Already one drone was shot down and patriot was not successful in hitting it. Perhaps 2+ missiles need to be launched against the drone if it is a close border interception if one of them is shot down other can take down the drone.

What is better I think is coming up with a similar command guidance configuration with the rockets of Pantsyr system. These two stage rockets(missiles actually but I termed rockets to not to be confused with the whole truck based Pantsyr system) weigh 80kg with 15km altitude and 20km range. It is a mistake if it is not copied till now. It will be another big mistake if sufficient deterrant buildup is not made Syria and Labennon. It is mach 2, small and fast enough to not to be shot down by anything at frontlines. The system will also be small almost like a manpad complex similar to Rbs-70 with high altitude option. IIR-electro-optical can be used to detect nearby jets/drones and guide the missiles against them.

tracked+wheeled+Pantsir+Pantsyr+S1+SA-22+Greyhound+air+defense+missile+gun+system+%2528Russian+%25D0%259F%25D0%25B0%25D0%25BD%25D1%2586%25D0%25B8%25D1%2580%25D1%258C+57E6+or+57E6-E+solidshort+to+medium+range+surface-to-air+missile++2A38M+30+mm+autocannon+guns++EHF+AESA+PESA+UAE+IRAN+%25286%2529.jpg

The funny thing is that Hamas was trying to negotiate release for that girl, but Israelis were not responding. Hamas even reached out to her family to let them know that she is alive. She might have passed away from lack of medical attention or due to Israeli bombing.

Btw, she went to the rave party in a literal bikini. It wasn’t Hamas that stripped her naked. @Get Ya Wig Split go kill yourself

She was already dead when they dragged her body in the truck,

She died three weekss ego '' they found DNA evidence of a piece of her skull . they dont have the body cause it was takeb to Gaza,

" Speaking to German media, Ricarda Louk said she had been told that a DNA sample taken from part of a skull bone proved to be Shani's. Her body has not yet been found. "

_131363732_screenshot2023-10-08141529.jpg.webp

Screenshot-2023-10-07-at-10.01.53%E2%80%AFPM.png

She was already dead when they dragged her body in the truck :

~

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom