What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I am not Shia but this old man have no idea what he is talking about. No one but Iran is the only serious voice in this whole scenario defending Palestinians! Don’t believe on everything what you see on internet now a days.
Do you even have any idea who this so called “old man” is? Dont be pathetic go search his name on google.

I’m sure he has more inside info than an average random peasant on the internet.

Children of Palestine address Putin

"Dear President Vladimir Vladimirovich.

We the children of Palestine from the devastated Gaza where the war is being waged please stop this.

Everyone left us.

EVERY ONE LEFT US 😭😭

Do you even have any idea who this so called “old man” is? Dont be pathetic go search his name on google.
I don’t have a time to search his name and I have no idea who he is all I know is that he don’t know a sh*t. If you are mad then take out your frustration somewhere not on me.

An honest Shia leader exposing the true face of iran and hez.
Your so called barking dog who is an honest Shia says that Iran is killing Gaza people before even Zionists and Americans. Actually syaing that Americans and Israelis are innocent and Iran is responsible for bombing Gaza. I have not even seen this dog in my entire life till now and you call it a leader?!!!

Btw, let's keep this civil. This thread is about Israeli aggression on Gaza not a fight between others. In my mind, Muslims should stand as one hand and avoid making faultlines.

For now, Erdogy and Aliyev are supplying Israel with oil. Muslims in Turkey are in the streets to at least expel Israeli ambassador and i pray for their success.

In other thread, tag me to discuss who is the real traitor. This thread is full of images of Palestinian martyrs, if not for filthy Zionists in this thread, i would have considered this thread as an outstanding reminder of martyrs of Palestine and their sacrifices for holy Quds.

Good beat the souls out of the devils. The demonstrators smashed them back to the back of the park. They think they're tough as well....

One of the Chicago group of Hebrew Israelites is the most anti Muslim around as is another in New York. Horrible filth who hurl abuse at Muslims, when they are by themselves. They have beaten many times by black Muslims.

This is not to say they are all like this, many are fine and good to talk to. The problem is that there is no central structure and anyone can set up a group.

They actually hate real Jews the most and call them imposters. They will literally attack on site. They also hate Asians, Africans and call white people devils whose women will serve them in bed.

Last edited:
Good beat the souls out of the devils. The demonstrators smashed them back to the back of the park. They think they're tough as well....

One of the Chicago group of Hebrew Israelites is the most anti Muslim around as is another in New York. Horrible filth who hurl abuse at Muslims, when they are by themselves. They have beaten many times by black Muslims.

This is not to say they are all like this, many are fine and good to talk to. The problem is that there is no central structure and anyone can set up a group.

They actually hate real Jews the most and call them imposters. They will literally attack on site. They also hate Asians, Africans and call white people devils whose women will serve them in bed.
"When white man came to Africa they had the bible and we had the land
When they left we had the bible
And they had the land."

Last edited by a moderator:
Zionist you will pay for it heavily!
C7C93ADA-0CE8-48A1-97F7-806FD2236487.jpeg

Note

Iran and USA are negotiating for prosioner or captive exchange. There is no double game, Iranian side wants an immediate ceasefire.

Americans are sending their soldiers to frontlines and in exchange Hezbollah targets and threatens Israelis. This is a bargaining process for a ceasefire to help the helpless people of Gaza.

No one is helping Iran and Hamas to have more cards on the table except for Hezbollah. And anyone trying to undermine this effort is pushing Gaza for further massacre.

No one knows what would be the outcome, both sides are trying to have more leverages, it cab lead to a full scale conflict or a ceasefire. Iran wants a ceasefire, USA wants to revive reputation of Israeli army.

100%

You’re arent fooling some naive east-asian muslims here my boy we Turks know exactly whats taking place our intellegence agency is the most capable one in the region. You are not talking to a bengali or indian muslim here we dont fall for your pity games. Turks will end this game in the middle east and everywhere else.

@dBSPL
How? Enlighten us?

100%

You’re arent fooling some naive east-asian muslims here my boy we Turks know exactly whats taking place our intellegence agency is the most capable one in the region. You are not talking to a bengali or indian muslim here we dont fall for your pity games. Turks will end this game in the middle east and everywhere else.

@dBSPL
Same formula everywhere be it iraq, Syria, Yemen or anywhere else.
Install terrorist group.
Terrorist group attacks allies.
Us and allies bomb the whole country to shreds.
And install thier preferred government their.
Repeat.

Note

Iran and USA are negotiating for prosioner or captive exchange. There is no double game, Iranian side wants an immediate ceasefire.

Americans are sending their soldiers to frontlines and in exchange Hezbollah targets and threatens Israelis. This is a bargaining process for a ceasefire to help the helpless people of Gaza.

No one is helping Iran and Hamas to have more cards on the table except for Hezbollah. And anyone trying to undermine this effort is pushing Gaza for further massacre.

No one knows what would be the outcome, both sides are trying to have more leverages, it cab lead to a full scale conflict or a ceasefire. Iran wants a ceasefire, USA wants to revive reputation of Israeli army.

Hey piece of shit, i said tag me somewhere else
hey F face your butthurt for Azerbaijan is strong but you cant do anything about it thats why you attack like a rabiddog there is nothing to discuss with you dog. I dont discuss with munafiq ho’s i just expose and move on.

Black AND Hebrew? Oh they are so entitled.

for the upcoming victory of hamas.
Victory? What victory?

Back
Top Bottom