What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

nobody else will say it so I will. CAN WE PLEASE STOP with the d measuring contest between Hezbollah and Hamas and let’s celebrate the achievements as muslims? I have eluded to this before if nobody cares then fine do you.
I agree with you. That rhetoric is senseless. If others refrain from unfairly insulting Hezbollah (legitimate criticism is of course always encouraged) I will reciprocate.

We must focus on the common enemy and on advocating for the protection of civilians, and to end the genocide.

Gaza Now correspondent: Tonight, the Gaza border areas are being subjected to the heaviest artillery shelling by Israeli occupation tanks inside the settlements surrounding the Gaza Strip, “since ten o’clock in the evening yesterday until this time, the tanks fired more than 600 artillery shells.”

The Hindutva should be expelled from every Muslim nation. They showed their true colors in this conflict.

I agree with you. That rhetoric is senseless. If others refrain from unfairly insulting Hezbollah (legitimate criticism is of course always encouraged) I will reciprocate.

It’s literally like saying why did I use my left hand today instead of my right. So annoying bro. The one time muslims should be united is now and even now we are making issues of who did more or not, some people are not doing d all! It’s a classic Arab, Iranian, south Asian problem lol. It’s like my uncles and my dad arguing over who did the most during an event! Yaar it’s a family thing does it really matter?!

1698360538004.png

Some Iranian sources are repeating earlier reports that Hamas has taken an Israeli special forces soldier prisoner in Gaza. Still unconfirmed and should be taken with a lot of caution

Unfortunately for you, you don't look like him. You ain't white like him or me, despite all those creams. You are short and smelly. Both this guy and me see you as God's Inferior creature, only here to serve better people then you.
You see I am a European and I as I have said before, I can choose any time but I am mehmed Bey. You can't choose, only thing that you can is to anonymously pretend that you are a Kyke. You yourself are just a little nobody. Also , I can inform you that there are a lot Palestinians who are blond . I never saw a gypo who is blond. So, carry on your anonymous barking but at the end of day you can't be Mehmed nor Moishe, just the doormat

Hamas must prepare a strategy against chimical weapons,
When israel is about to be defeated by islam they will nuke many arab capitals Starting by Egypt,
But they will still be slaughetered by the mujahedines, its our prophecy against theirs.

Urgent: The occupation talks about “the capture of an Israeli soldier” in clashes with the Palestinian resistance east of the Bureij camp in the central Gaza Strip a short while ago

Urgent: The occupation talks about “the capture of an Israeli soldier” in clashes with the Palestinian resistance east of the Bureij camp in the central Gaza Strip a short while ago
Told you guys.

Israeli media: Initial report about a soldier who was kidnapped during Israeli “army” activity in the Bureij camp

Back
Top Bottom