What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

He was murdered, not removed. Like the 500,000 Iraqi children who the price was "worth it". Don't lie.
The guy gassed his own people. You were a saddam supporter then? Life under saddam would see no victims?

And:
Whereas it was widely believed that the sanctions more than doubled the child mortality rate, research following the 2003 US-led invasion of Iraq has shown that commonly cited data were doctored by the Saddam Hussein regime and that "there was no major rise in child mortality in Iraq after 1990 and during the period of the sanctions"

And NATO does this including with Israel.

So does NATO and Israel.

As do USA and Israel.
In the second intifada Hamas killed 80% civilians.

Apart from a handfull of attacks (care to list them?), nato generally does not target civilians. Civilian casualties are due to mistakes/collateral damage.

Nazis did not use sniper rifles on children and women. But Anglosaxons and Israel do do so up to the 2020s. Zio-Anglosaxons are the evil here.
Ehm nazis regularly used sniper rifles against civilians.
Amon Goeth ring a bell?
Or

So we have Nato and Israel being 1000 times stronger and in full control of the Gaza strip.
And they are “worse then nazis”

So tell me…how did the gaza polulation develop during this 75 years of “worse then nazi oppression? “
Oh it grew at much faster rate then that of Israel?

Do you have any more to tell other then:
“Israel worse then nazis” demonization
“If we use very broad definitions, everyone is a terrorist! So that makes hamas murdering little children ok!” Bullshit?

The guy gassed his own people. You were a saddam supporter then? Life under saddam would see no victims?
Yes,and I seem to remember that it was you europeans [+the uk] who supplied saddam with the bulk of his chemical weapons.
Just keeping a good old european tradition alive,eh? 😏

Apart from a handfull of attacks (care to list them?), nato generally does not target civilians. Civilian casualties are due to mistakes/collateral damage.

Amon Goeth ring a bell?
Or

So we have Nato and Israel being 1000 times stronger and in full control of the Gaza strip.
And they are “worse then nazis”

So tell me…how did the gaza polulation develop during this 75 years of “worse then nazi oppression? “
Oh it grew at much faster rate then that of Israel?

Do you have any more to tell other then:
“Israel worse then nazis” demonization
“If we use very broad definitions, everyone is a terrorist! So that makes hamas murdering little children ok!” Bullshit?
do not rant anymore, here is real conseqence of your line of tought, you have no ground to preach

Dutch soldiers got a medal to state that they were unfairly blamed for Srebrenica.

You are clearly misinformed. Sweden had nothing to do with Srebrenica.

We do not have any living war heroes since the last real war we fought was in 1814…

Sweden is not a membet of NATO - yet.

Sweden was not involved in Rwanda.

Careful, you might lose Your tin hat.
You are a French and 1814 Sweden turned on the great man , a true freedom fighter. It was led by the most unprincipled dirt whom Napoleon created. Cunts

Collateral damage is a euphemism for targeting them. A shot should not be taken where civilians are present and the shooter is responsible for that decision. The other way to look it that is, if arabs gain f35 equivalents, s400, and artillery, then they can do the same to Israel cities right? And it's all collateral damage instead? Is that ok if they are upgraded?

Not women and children, like Anglosaxons and Israel
How about Arabs steal 60% of NL land by consent of a foreign power... and then snipe NL children every year for 50+ years? I wonder what you dutch would do.

I didn't say Hamas should do it, but it comes after being murdered themselves without protection.

Sweden know they are bad people. They've bullied and stolen land from all their neighbours. And they know it, which is why they're aligned with USA and Israel.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom