What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

but they are not terroist, why i am obliged to call them such just because you and western goverments say so?
Not because we say so, because hamas routinely targets and murders civilians, including children.

Hamas targeted a school bus of children. Had its soldiers walk into the school bus with children, then detonate a bomb to murder the children.
Then claimed responsibility, then were very proud and happy about it.

“They are not terrorist” you say.

and you listened him and obbeyed, do not lecture me for it.
Nonsense, support was minimal. Public support crashed during those years too.

Fact. You talk and think exactly like netanyahu and bush.
“Two sides of the same coin” as they say.

we do not but much less then western world did and do to the muslims, in last 20 years about ten million killed directly or indirectly by west.

Inflated numbers and generalizing.

Also please stop blaming ALL your flaws on the west?
Sunni-shia fighting goes back till 1400, yet if one removes a dictator (saddam) and unexpectedly the sunni and shia radicals start murdering eachother, its ALL on us?

Not because we say so, because hamas routinely targets and murders civilians, including children.

Hamas targeted a school bus of children. Had its soldiers walk into the school bus with children, then detonate a bomb to murder the children.

Sunni-shia fighting goes back till 1400, yet if one removes a dictator (saddam) and unexpectedly the sunni and shia radicals start murdering eachother, its ALL on us?

All of this is useless talk. This side is to blame. That side is to blame. This is all blah blah.

Islamic nations must form a bloc.

not a single evidence about children, testimonies and evidences from field says actually opposite, you are willingfuly blind to disregard it

i condemn that but that is past history and reaction in initial justice, they evolved beyond that but israel never did, they stick to their collective punishment as any terrorist by definition does, why you ignore that is puzzle for me.

you were irrelevant and not fully enslaved, now you are on their leash and in chains.

they are not and if they are million is ok for you?

if you are not muslim it is none of your business

And no, I did not claim that all the protestors were Palestinians.
In normal societies where opinions are not repressed, you will find all kinds of opinions.

Of the almost 6 million Jews in the US, a few hundred protested. That is 0,005%.
10% of the Americans claim that they believe the Earth is flat. Think about that for a while.

I know of a prank where people were asked to sign a petition for extending the subway to ”the limit” (limes in Swedish) and plenty of people signed.

What I claim is that as a general rule Muslims only protest against War Crimes against Muslims. There may of course be exceptions, but none that I heard off.
Europeans tend to criticize War Crimes regardless who is the perpetrator and the victim. They would like the War Crimes to be proved.
And also notice the turds YELLING , for sieze fire,
While none demand HAMAS, TO RELEASE THE KIDNAPPED PRISINOR

If ZeFakeGerman wants a more flexible definitions about who is a freedom fighter like the Dutch contrary to law, then he can't denounce and ignore Palestinian freedom fighters and NATO crime

No, under the rules of war they were terrorists and that is a legal fact. You can't be revisionist.
You are aware there are different definitions in use?
  1. the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, ESPECIALLY against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims

unlawful violence” is meaningless when humans make the law.
Its the deliberately attacking civilians people find despicable.

Hamas fits that definition 100%

Israel has been murdering palestinians since start of 2023 including cHiLdReN. This is also a fact, using sniper rifles on civilians.

Nazis did not use sniper rifles on children or civilians, like Anglosaxons do. And you NL are anglophile clearly.
these are also acts of terrorism.

Irgun for instance was also seen by many as a terrorist organisation.

See the difference?
Hamas murders children.
Mulj calls them heroic freedom fighters.
You defend him when i adress that.

should I act like you guys and start to praise those snipers?

While none demand HAMAS, TO RELEASE THE KIDNAPPED PRISINOR
Because that's asymmetric and arguably required to stop a massacre that would go forward without hostages. As soon as the hostages are released the massacre would go forward because NATO are criminals.
  1. the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, ESPECIALLY against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims
And NATO does this including with Israel.

So does NATO and Israel.

See the difference?
Hamas murders children.
As do USA and Israel.

Nazis did not use sniper rifles on children and women. But Anglosaxons and Israel do do so up to the 2020s. Zio-Anglosaxons are the evil here.

See the difference?
Hamas murders children.
Mulj calls them heroic freedom fighters.
You defend him when i adress that.

should I act like you guys and start to praise those snipers?
listen all your remarks are baseless nowabout two state solutions, terroists, that and thad and similar mudding water, sholz went to tel aviv to givelip service while they killed innocent civilians end endorsed it as well as money and weapons to exterminate palestinians, there is no room for twisting that as much as you try to do it.

JOKE of Century from Evil Woman!

"The IDF is the most moral army in the world." Hahahaha

1697705127663.jpeg

I wish some Pakistani group claims an attack against Zionist soldiers so Pakistan is forced to be involved.
Why would Pakistan be forced to get involved if a rogue group attacks them? You just denounce them as terrorists as they are and it's over. Don't be silly,in order to move hundreds of thousands of soldiers and thousands of vehicles and equipment from Pakistan to Israel,you need a logistics chain that Pakistan cannot support right now. You'd have to ask for Iran's permission or use ships and dock in Iraq and move from there to Syria and then move to Syria. And if Turkey was to link up and meet you,they'd have to take permission from Syria,which they would never give because they can't trust them.

Not to mention,that as soon as Pakistani forces would be gathering in Syria or Iraq,the Israeli Air Force would rush to bomb them or sink the ships. Meanwhile,Iran wouldn't be willing to let masses of Pakistani forces "steal" the glory of liberating Al Quds and becoming the protector of the Palestinians. It would mean Iran is just a talker and not a real protector of the Palestinians. It would make Iran a second-rate Muslim power,while Pakistan would be elevated to the "Amir Al Mumineen".

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom