What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I was afraid Biden would get hurt--you know, even Ben Gorian Airport has seen rocket alarms. A killed or injured Biden would totally involve America into this war.
With President Harris as the Commander in Chief. That would be too much even for Hamas's war planners.

’’
This Zionist Terrorist Attack is the Muslim World's 9/11. Israel should be given an ultimatum to surrender all Zionist Terrorist Commanders to Muslim custody, or face war and invasion by a Muslim coalition.

A Humanitarian Corrdior can be arranged for the safe return of civilian Zionist Settlers to their homelands in Europe.
Only 5% of Israelis would be going to Western Europe and about half would be going to Muslim countries including Pakistan, so you need to roll out the red mat for your new citizens.

PHOTOS: Protests erupt around the world during Israel-Hamas war

You mean Muslims around the world protest against Israel, but not against Hamas atrocities or the recent terrorist attack by a Muslim in Brussels.

I absolutely agree, so come woth some fact instead of posting BS. :)
What do u see?

Does it look like a missile/ rocket
Or a mortor attack?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231018_191026_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231018_191026_Chrome.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 13
So, with 'tens of thousands of Israelis' being (dual) US Citizens, Biden Admin is already planning to bypass the Congress to start a war should it come to that--you know, protecting American citizens! How nice! But that didn't motivate Biden Admin to stop the bombing of Gaza where other (dual) US Citizens reside??!
Who are they fooling?

But in fairness, Biden can probably request an Authorization for use of force renewal by text and Congree will pass it with a voice vote in the next hour, with as much procedural hurdle as naming a post office in Virginia as "Thomas Jefferson Post Office". I don't think I have heard one congressman say we shouldn't join in this war.

You mean Muslims around the world protest against Israel, but not against Hamas atrocities or the recent terrorist attack by a Muslim in Brussels.
Did anybody cheer for that murder of innocents and gave support to the guy, false analogy. On the other hand you cheer and support murders of innocent palestinians calling them human savages,

In brussels there hasnt been a single protest .against isreal.
While 2 million live there..
In a country of 12 millions.

Condemn the massacre by Hamas.

Condemn the attack in Brussels. The perpetrators should face the full wrath of law.

What do u see?

Does it look like a missile/ rocket
Or a mortor attack?

I see someone who desperateoy try to change the narrative by wasting time on types of munitions.

What I lack to see is structured analysis or rationale withva specific focus on the history of this region

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom