What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

dont-be-a-volunteered-hasbara-v0-6k10m4k1eytb1.png

Realy is beneath me to answer what you posted . , it simply need to be deleted.

But seems someone else picked the glove :

The problem I have with this is a few things: Firstly I don't believe this was a "PUPPY RESCUE" at all. The reasons are as follows:

1. Why would anyone use a Talon Stretcher for a puppy rescue.

2. If its a puppy rescue why is the "puppy" in a fluid resistant disaster body pouch, see below:
View attachment 961133
^ These are used in disasters for BODY recovery

3. Why is the stretcher blood stained?

4. Why is the fluid resistant apron of the person in the photo blood stained?

5. Why is the floor beneath the stretcher and in the background blood stained?

Just my opinion.

Any more lies and nonsense you want to spread ?

If your intention was to be post a degrading and un respectuful image and also come up as an idiot , seems you suceeded on both counts.

~

Last edited:
western intolerance on a role...

ISRAEL’S aggression against Gaza has split the journalistic community worldwide, but US media seems particularly torn. In a development that has shaken the industry, prominent MSNBC anchor Mehdi Hasan was suspended alongside two of his Muslim colleagues; Ayman Mohieddine, and Ali Velshi.

What an unforrunate that i cannot put a moderator on ignore list. So kindly asking, do not quote me again . That is what i will do too.
Strange man you are and others who like your posts. Make big claims but not act on them even when the window of opportunity has arrived.

You unfairly judged Pakistan for claims it has not made in here. I tolerared your statement but you trolled me in here. I reminded you about your claims in the past and now you want me to not quote you? I didn't even quote you to begin with as you can see in here.

You cannot tell me whom to quote or not. No need to be dramatic in your responses, friend.

I am simply very disappointed in those who make big claims but do not act on them.

@SalarHaqq

Mr dont change the topic . The peson who denied that civilain , children included , where murdered , though all evidrnce showed otherwise , he kept lying , than started posting this picture discarcing this dead baby.

Sorry , but since his posts where not removed and he keeps posting them I am afraid each one of his posts will have to be answered.

You keep lying that he did not spam this ?

Here are his post - enjoy counting how many time he posted it

GOOD LUCK

you only have 560 posts to go through , enjoy :
\

~
i do not deny anything you do that, all your claims are AI generated pictures and from your army ranks debunked by testimonies from hostages.
you will not divert fire on falcon29, i already explained importance of his entries into the topic.

Speaking of "mocking" a "burnt baby".....
‘Ali is on the grill!’ Israeli settlers celebrate burning of Palestinian baby
......you zionists really do seem to have a short memory.
Or more likely like all zionists you think that only the rights of zionists matter and that the rights of others are utterly unimportant,right?
(You dont have to answer that,it was a rhetorical question)

Now as for the infamous picture of the "israeli burnt baby",that was -DEBUNKED-
dont-be-a-volunteered-hasbara-v0-6k10m4k1eytb1.png
he is shameless with insisting on this fake images as proof of anything-

Too much water has passed.

The Oslo peace agreement is a good framework to start the process of with.

Israel withdraws to 1967 borders, withdraw settlements and East Jerusalem becomes an international capital or something along the lines.

Egypt, Jordan, Turkey have made peace with Israel.

You’ve got to make concessions. If not for Israel but for Palestinians that may live better lives.
all good and fine but they killed their own president for less.

i do not deny anything you do that, all your claims are AI generated pictures and from your army ranks debunked by testimonies from hostages.
you will not divert fire on falcon29, i already explained importance of his entries into the topic.

You can lie all you want but it would not change the fact the more than 1000 of my people where murdered in cold blood the most brutal ways imaginable , woman ,elderly and children encluded.

It would not change the fact that we have 200 hostages held by Haqmas , many of them woman children and elderly.

Chist , there are pictures of them paraded in Gaza and still people like you and that idiot Falcon29 keeps denying it . Sure " picking on him " the man posted 560 posts in a week.

As for you other lies seems i need to repeat again and again what happened till people stop lying about it.

I will briefly describe it because this pattern repeated itself in all towns and settlements that Hamas entered. :

It started with a bombing all along the border. The people of those towns are used to that and they all went into their bombs shelter. Shortly after Hamas arrived.

Now all those bomb shelters have Iron doors for protection, Unfortunaltly those Iron doors can be opened both from the inside and outside , so people can be rescued of the shelter is hit.

This is important cause shortly after there was a struggle in each house. when those terorists tried to get into the shelters and people inside where trying to hold the doors.

They moved from house to house , in many cases placed burned wheel tires next to the doors and tried to smoke people out. Some people choked to death , some burned alive , some got out and shot amd some taken hostage.

Now this is not something i read online , we all heard the cries of those inside the shelters live , calling for help on their cell phones describing how there are locked in , how smoke is coming in and than the lines went dead.

As Secratery of state Blinken described it :

" Any - no country - no country - can accept the proposition that terrorists can come in, slaughter - and I use the word very advisedly - slaughter thousands of its citizens, riddling babies with bullets, burning people alive, decapitating soldiers, executing children in front of their parents, executing parents in front of their children - no country can tolerate this. "

~
~

You can lie all you want but it would not change the fact the more than 1000 of my people where murdered in cold blood the most brutal ways imaginable , woman ,elderly and children encluded.

It would not change the fact that we have 200 hostages many of them woman children and elderly.

Chist , there are pictures of them paraded in Gaza and still people like you and that idiot Falcon29 keeps denying it . Sure " picking on him " the man posted 560 posts in a week.

As for you other lies seems i need to repeat again and again what happened till people stop lying about it.

I will briefly descrined it because this pattern repeated itself in all towns and settlements that Hamas entered.

It started with a bombing all along the border. The people of those towns are used to that and they all went into their bombs shelter. Shortly after Hamas arrived.

Now all those bomb shelters have Iron doors for protection, Unfortunaltly those Iron doors can be opened both from the inside and outside , so people can be rescued of the shelter is hit.

This is important cause shortly after there was a struggle in each house. when those terorists tried to get into the shelters and people inside where trying to hold the doors.

They moved from house to house , in many cases placed burned wheel tires next to the doors and tried to smoke people out. Some people choked to death , some burned alive , some got out and shot amd some taken hostage.

Now this is not something i read online , we all heard the cries of those inside the shelters live , calling for help on their cell phones describing how there are locked in , how smoke is coming in and than the lines went dead.

" Any - no country - no country - can accept the proposition that terrorists can come in, slaughter - and I use the word very advisedly - slaughter thousands of its citizens, riddling babies with bullets, burning people alive, decapitating soldiers, executing children in front of their parents, executing parents in front of their children - no country can tolerate this. "

~
~
you mean your soldiers or paramilitary armed civilians and civilians killed by your armed force, those are facts. world saw trough your lies and you can continue to lie yourself but do not insist on that towards other honest and informed people, kind request by me it is upto you if you will listen but you should know that if do not there will be no effect as your organizations and media outlets are complied in joint criminal project and activites.

Durrand line? Pls be careful brother when charging in this is not as simple refugee prob !!

If the Arab states accept the Palestinians as permanent residents, then Israel will have effectively ethnically cleansed the country where these people originally lived, and the Palestinians will have lost any claim to their original homeland. That is why Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, can never admit an exodus of Palestinian refugees into their lands. Despite the Israeli pogrom against the Palestinian ghettos, the Palestinian people must resist and cling on to their homeland, or they will lose their country forever.
Then they need to do something about it and quit using civilians who are just trying to live their lives as sacrificial lambs, they have more than enough land and resources to support 2 million palestenians. The South Koreans allow any North Korean citizenship whomever escapes and makes it to SK. The Jews have opened Israel to jews globally whomever are oppressed. They dont care because Arab lives are cheap to Arabs themselves. And heck, Pakistan should offer to take them in, we might be useful for once in the cause. Because you wont defeat them militarily.

I don't doubt the Iranians would do a much better job in Kashmir than the Pakistanis.

If Iran started helping Kashmiris you can bet that the British Indian Army led by whiskey drinkers will join up with the British Indian Army led by cow pee drinkers to fight Iran.

There really isn’t much difference between the two parts of the British Indian Army. They both fight Muslims, but the pee drinkers are less corrupt and more competent than the whiskey drinkers.

you mean your soldiers or paramilitary armed civilians and civilians killed by your armed force

Sure our soldiers went from car to car and sprayed bullets on our own people :

Maybe those civilain hostages where also taken by our soldiers ?

~

he is shameless with insisting on this fake images as proof of anything-

Did I not just answer that :

Realy is beneath me to answer what you posted . , it simply need to be deleted.

But seems someone else picked the glove :

The problem I have with this is a few things: Firstly I don't believe this was a "PUPPY RESCUE" at all. The reasons are as follows:

1. Why would anyone use a Talon Stretcher for a puppy rescue.

2. If its a puppy rescue why is the "puppy" in a fluid resistant disaster body pouch, see below:
View attachment 961133
^ These are used in disasters for BODY recovery

3. Why is the stretcher blood stained?

4. Why is the fluid resistant apron of the person in the photo blood stained?

5. Why is the floor beneath the stretcher and in the background blood stained?

Just my opinion.

Any more lies and nonsense you want to spread ?

If your intention was to be post a degrading and un respectuful image and also come up as an idiot , seems you suceeded on both counts.

~

Serious question.

Does one think IDF has not been committing atrocities? 200+ Palestinians martyred in 2023 alone. Were they all terrorists?

The numbers are even more gloomy, the years before.

Or is terrorism only the monopoly of Palestinians?

It would not change the fact that we have 200 hostages held by Haqmas , many of them woman children and elderly.

I will briefly describe it because this pattern repeated itself in all towns and settlements that Hamas entered. :

~
~

Your PEOPLE are enforcing a occupation

Are you upset that so many Jews got spiked, sure.

But fundamentally you are enforcing a brutal apartheid occupation, those people were settlers who were participants in that occupation

If you don't free millions of Palestinians and continue your horrendous apartheid occupation then their will be continuous conflict

And what Jews are doing in Gaza at the moment will create Incredible levels of hatred for Jews across the world

But serously , do people expect Israel to do nothing after more than 1000 of its citezens where murdered or massacred more like it in the most brutal ways possible ?

I like to see fascists-non-jew-Israel trying urban warfare in Gaza. Yes, you read right. There are no Jews in Israel. You even steal the name of your country from the jews.

Back
Top Bottom