What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Lebanese Foreign Minister: The caretaker government has no ability to control Hezbollah, despite the positive dialogue with the government
Lmao.....since when does Lebanon have a government or military for that matter.? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ the country is a failed state ruled defacto by a shia militia group whose allegiance is to a foriegn power. šŸ¤£ Hezbollah has long undermined the Lebanese government and military. They are just there for official sake and play second fiddle to that militias. Lebanon is the biggest joke in the region actually . Real example of a failed state šŸ˜‚

Going back to my original point of SMS:
1697403370449.png

Yeah exactly, though our own military and soldiers fought as well all.over the world. But always good to also have others who can fight for you.. who can decline such a good gift? šŸ˜
good strategy to be honest.
however this strategy wasn't effectieve for england when you sent indians to Egypt, both english and the indians were massacared in Egypt , especially in Al-Almeen. :D

Hamas started this round of agression with a 9/11 scale terror attack. Gaza voted for terrorism.
They are now facing the consequences of their actions.

Dont exagerate to support genocide, two wrongs dont make a right. Your logic can also be applied for the Israeli's, they have been inflicting a 9/11 scale attack on the Palestinians every day for last 70+ years yet that is ignored. Israeli's voted for a aparthiad terrorist regime so does that make all Israeli's legitimate targets then?

The mental gymnastics being done here are just ridiculous.

Also to educate you on your "if Israelis had a different religion" crap, to the contrary because the religion they do have gives them ample reasons to commit gennocide and attrocities like the wiping out of the cannonites including men, women, children, live stock because that was the so-called command given, then their lands and properties taken, sounds quite familiar doesnt it with current times.

Deuteronomy 2:31-37

And the Lord said to me, ā€˜Behold, I have begun to give Sihon and his land over to you. Begin to take possession, that you may occupy his land.ā€™ 32 Then Sihon came out against us, he and all his people, to battle at Jahaz. 33 And the Lord our God gave him over to us, and we defeated him and his sons and all his people. 34 And we captured all his cities at that time and devoted to destruction[a] every city, men, women, and children. We left no survivors. 35 Only the livestock we took as spoil for ourselves, with the plunder of the cities that we captured.

Samuel 15:3
Now go and strike Amalek and utterly destroy all that he has, and do not spare him; but put to death both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.

Numbers 31 - 17-18
Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man
, 18 but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

I don't know what it was but the IAF just dropped something big in Gaza.
1697403576242.png

Back
Top Bottom