What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

With all these guns being handed out to untrained and highly charged civilians, here is your friendly reminder to LMFT

L: Is the thing loaded?
M: Where is the muzzle pointed?
F: Keep your fucking finger off the trigger
T: Only point at the target you indent to SHOOT!

@Foinikas
Hahahaha I've watched that video.

Btw I know all these rules,if there were private messages here I would tell you.

It si spreading slowly but surely.

Iraqi parliament calls for activation of Arab defense pact against Zionist occupation in response to ongoing IOR aggression on Gaza Strip

Well, when you are in the equivalent of the Hague trying to escape the gallows, pleading "I was following order" won't save you.
He is on a power trip here, capitalizing on the sympathy wave. Give them an inch and they will ask for a foot kind of mindset.

Hope he gets wasted in a rubble in Gaza.

Good morning Gaza 💪
The second stage will start soon.
650k palastinians already left the north (hamas try to kill civilians that moving to the south because they are hamas Human shield but it seems that it's not working very well for them because the residents of gaza understand Israel ground offensive will start soon)
After IDF will complete the movement he will clean the north of gaza and then (the people in the south will return to the north and the same operation will be in the south
Why didnt the israeli scum regime's terrorists enter gaza today as promised?
for sure it has nothing to do with the promise that Iran and hezbollah will flatten tel-aviv in reponse, true?

good morning to you to

Attachments

• AP23280400744514-1696974941.jpg
    AP23280400744514-1696974941.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 21
Hahahaha I've watched that video.

Btw I know all these rules,if there were private messages here I would tell you.
O/T I have a few saved on my fav's this is one of the best ones :lol: . I've sent you a DM.

1697364528391.png

The Afghans are telling the Arabs if they want to stand by and watch they can do so why the Afghans deal with the situation.

The whole world sees the Arabs as C.uck$. Even the Indians openly threaten to come and kill Arabs to show their Pull Support Sarr

There were a lot of protests throughout the Arab world too but simply their governments are not allowing anyone to join the fight.

Don't forget Hamas and Hezbollah are also Arabs.

Breaking: A rocket strike has just hit a target in Southern Israel. Unknown what it has hit, as these are indiscriminate rocket barrages from Hamas, it may have just hit a building.

Kill Lebanon , Kill Gaza and don't worry israelis, is your men died in these wars , we will marry israeli WOMENZ and take care of them.

phall sapport issraeli saar.
The Arab and Muslim world should never forget how the Indians cheered in joy as they saw dead images of Palestinian children and heard of the rapes of Muslim women.

They are a filth similar to the Zionists

Back
Top Bottom