What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

So you do have some conscience and morality.
I wonder why you doubted it. Because I said what Hamas did the previous Saturday,was wrong? Both to Israelis and Palestinians? That's not the way to fight.

They are a filth similar to the Zionists
I don't understand why they want to immitate Israelis so much.

#BreakingNews:

The #US support for #Israel:

The US suspended the Global Positioning System (GPS) over #Lebanon, wrongly thinking that #Hezbollah uses this guidance system for its drones.

2,400,000 Iranians signed to go to war with Israhell(until now)

A public campaign has been conducted in Iran and milions of people have signed it so far

Two million four hundred thousand people announced their readiness until now.

Last night, this system was able to register only 300,000 people and 300,000 people signed it.

NOTAMS:
Larnaca Intl Airport:
1697365109795.png

Aleppo International Airport:
1697365159599.png

Hiafa:
1697365222772.png

Tel Aviv:
1697365292036.png

The Arab and Muslim world should never forget how the Indians cheered in joy as they saw dead images of Palestinian children and heard of the rapes of Muslim women.

don't worry, I participate in arab defense forums and they all wanna depart indians out of gulf countries and other arab countries.

The Arab and Muslim world should never forget how the Indians cheered in joy as they saw dead images of Palestinian children and heard of the rapes of Muslim women.

Hurry them everywhere in any situation.
It will be hell for them everywhere.
Stamp on roaches

don't worry, I participate in arab defense forums and they all wanna depart indians out of gulf countries and other arab countries.
I hope to see a united Muslim world one day free of dictation from the Zionists and Americans.

Only solution to the filth is to attack it directly

Joint Muslim coalition force in Delhi after Israel is dealt with

BREAKING: The UN WHO is now UNABLE to support people in Northern Gaza and Gaza City. They have no infrastructure or logistical capacity remaining to do so!

Pakistan has murdered and raped more Palestinians than Israel!!!
Fact check: They were  communists that seeked to overthrow the Jordan monarchy and establish their own mini state.

These were rougue criminals that were once supported by the Arab world but turned their guns away from the occupational Zionists and fired at Jordan instead.

Also all the killing was done by the Jordan Armed Forces.

@hatehs

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom